Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futuristic City

+5
JL
Emily Sanders
Skylord_Rorak
Jana V
Sima Miletijevv
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 16]

276Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:01 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Lycus showed up suddenly but he was still in that demon for looking for blood.The TC(Thundercats) attacked him,he tried to dodge but his big body wouldn't let him.He was sent flying into a tree.He got up again and attacked but they swiftly dodged.That was the problem,in this form,he was nothing but a Brutal,Stupid,Olf.He couldn't think,he was slow,the only good thing was his immense defense and attack power.Lycus put his claws in the ground under one and threw it up,throwing up two or three TC's.They jumped off and attacked him with flying kicks.Now he was angry!He grabbed one with his hand and began crushing its body until you could hear bones crack,then break,but he didn't stop.He kept at it until that TC's bones were dust.Then he was hit by a bolt of lightning.He finally could think again for a little while before his other form took over."This is to much,I'm to big and slow to fight these guys.I need to return to normal."With his last words before he turned back into a brute he yelled "Blood,I need fresh Blood.FAST!!!"

277Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:Ya it is a show,but we are making a story ourselves and it will be fun.Other enemies are my ideas so it will be much better.I decided thundercats for s start. Rolling Eyes
----------------------

One of his friends started running really fast and kicked Enero in the head.
That was funny.
----------------------
Enero took the hit lightly, but Iva and Draco took this as a chance to help. Meanwhile after regaining consciousness, Enero collected air using telekinesis and formed a shield of pressure around him. He advanced towards the Thundercats Lord, whose friends were attacking Enero with spears and arrows but were deflected by the protective dome.

278Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:46 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

As the others were attacking the TC's and aiming for the leader,Lycus took this chance to drink one of the Wildcats blood.He felt much better,but he wasn't normal yet for some reason."This has never happened before." he thought.At least he regained control and consciousness.He left the battle and kept on walking.After a while he ran into a vampire who attacked him immediately.After a long battle Lycus won.He thought "Vampires now everything about blood,maybe their leader will know something."He commanded the vampire to take him to their castle.The vampire went inside but Lycus waited outside for a reply from the leader.The vampire came out again,he said the leader says "Join us,and I shall help you.If you want to join enter the castle" Lycus looking for a cure anyway begins to enter the castle.

279Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Jana V

Jana V

ShadowsMaster wrote:As the others were attacking the TC's and aiming for the leader,Lycus took this chance to drink one of the Wildcats blood.He felt much better,but he wasn't normal yet for some reason."This has never happened before." he thought.At least he regained control and consciousness.He left the battle and kept on walking.After a while he ran into a vampire who attacked him immediately.After a long battle Lycus won.He thought "Vampires now everything about blood,maybe their leader will know something."He commanded the vampire to take him to their castle.The vampire went inside but Lycus waited outside for a reply from the leader.The vampire came out again,he said the leader says "Join us,and I shall help you.If you want to join enter the castle" Lycus looking for a cure anyway begins to enter the castle.
The battle persisted between Enero and the TCs. The sword proved to be an annoying weapon that kept overpowering Enero's telekinesis. Iva and Draco were not really winning neither.

"I will use a high level telekinesis move, Iva and Draco move back!"

At first Draco with his stubborn personality resisted but Iva brought him back. Enero's eyes glowed and the clouds on the sky were dragged down by Enero's force. The thick clouds descended from the sky into the ground right where the Thunder Cats were. They were now trapped in a thick fluff of cloud. The TC lord was struggling to bust his way out with the sword but it seemed a bit late. Enero's eyes glowed again and the clouds were heated by the friction of Enero's force, transforming those water vapours into water. Now the TCs were trapped inside a massive blob of water, which were their weakness, as they were cats.

Sir Enero, standing in the ground satisfied, summoned the emergency defence troops for back up.

280Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:As the others were attacking the TC's and aiming for the leader,Lycus took this chance to drink one of the Wildcats blood.He felt much better,but he wasn't normal yet for some reason."This has never happened before." he thought.At least he regained control and consciousness.He left the battle and kept on walking.After a while he ran into a vampire who attacked him immediately.After a long battle Lycus won.He thought "Vampires now everything about blood,maybe their leader will know something."He commanded the vampire to take him to their castle.The vampire went inside but Lycus waited outside for a reply from the leader.The vampire came out again,he said the leader says "Join us,and I shall help you.If you want to join enter the castle" Lycus looking for a cure anyway begins to enter the castle.
The battle persisted between Enero and the TCs. The sword proved to be an annoying weapon that kept overpowering Enero's telekinesis. Iva and Draco were not really winning neither.

"I will use a high level telekinesis move, Iva and Draco move back!"

At first Draco with his stubborn personality resisted but Iva brought him back. Enero's eyes glowed and the clouds on the sky were dragged down by Enero's force. The thick clouds descended from the sky into the ground right where the Thunder Cats were. They were now trapped in a thick fluff of cloud. The TC lord was struggling to bust his way out with the sword but it seemed a bit late. Enero's eyes glowed again and the clouds were heated by the friction of Enero's force, transforming those water vapours into water. Now the TCs were trapped inside a massive blob of water, which were their weakness, as they were cats.

Sir Enero, standing in the ground satisfied, summoned the emergency defence troops for back up.

The lord of Thundercats had one golden arm,and he and his friends were able to escape from the blob of water.
Iva now had grey clouds around her,and suddenly her body disappeared.But she was there.Her body was the clouds.The clouds spread around and formed her body in front of one of his friends.(The one that was running extremely fast). Arm made of clouds slowly touched her neck,cat didn't started running,he couldn't,he was shocked.Body made of clouds started strangling the cat and slowly killed her.
-Now we are serious. Iva said
She now formed her body again and transported in black smoke,ready to attack again.

281Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Jana V

Jana V

A few Thundercats may have escaped the water blob, but half of them were killed and the water blob was still there. Using telekinesis, Enero spread them around to capture any thundercats escaping.

282Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:A few Thundercats may have escaped the water blob, but half of them were killed and the water blob was still there. Using telekinesis, Enero spread them around to capture any thundercats escaping.

The lord attacked again with energy blast,hitting Enero,Iva and Draco.Then all of them ran away.

283Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-RT!!! MY SHIRT HAS A STAIN.

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

284Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:A few Thundercats may have escaped the water blob, but half of them were killed and the water blob was still there. Using telekinesis, Enero spread them around to capture any thundercats escaping.

The lord attacked again with energy blast,hitting Enero,Iva and Draco.Then all of them ran away.
Is it just me or the battle seems a little bit.. instant and boring? Suspect Are you in a hurry?

285Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:14 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

Is it just me or the battle seems a little bit.. instant and boring? Suspect Are you in a hurry?

Yes i was. Rolling Eyes Sorry for that.I am not in hurry anymore. Razz

286Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:55 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Meanwhile,in the centre of the city,police were in one house.Somebody killed a man,a nice man that never did anything bad to anyone.They found out that vampire killed him.Detectives were searching for details and something that could help them to find out who did this.....

287Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:18 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Sima Miletijevv wrote:Meanwhile,in the centre of the city,police were in one house.Somebody killed a man,a nice man that never did anything bad to anyone.They found out that vampire killed him.Detectives were searching for details and something that could help them to find out who did this.....

Lycus was at the Vampire Castle.He was preparing for his next mission."Going already?" one of the vampires asked.Lycus merely glanced at him and went back to preparing his equipment.As he was leaving he looked back and replied "The sooner I finish this,the sooner I get out of here." Then left to do his mission.

288Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Draco and Iva were heading back to the house.They saw police near them,Draco said to Iva to check what happened,because they weren't searching for her,only for Draco.
-You cant go further,only police can go in.
-What happened? Iva asked.
-Only police can know,i am sorry,leave now please.
Damn,i thought i will found out something......

289Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Suddenly one of the more senior police, covered in his shiny steel armour, walked into Draco and Iva and confronted them. Draco and Iva didn't immediately run since the place was packed with security. If they want to go they must escape cleanly and swiftly. They grew nervous over what was the police doing, they were scared if they were going to be caught.

"You two. Draco and Iva. Come into my office and do not resist." Draco with his anger problems was about to resist but as usual, Iva calmed him down. "We can't win." Surprisingly on their way to the office there weren't any guards. This made them curious.

On the car, the senior police started talking. "Don't worry or panic. This is not about your previous criminal records. My name's Mango, the secret head of the judicial department. I'm not bringing you to my office or any police headquarters right now. We, actually no, just me; I need your help on something."

"There's also no point escaping. I will explain. Basically, we're having problems with vampires. They've been vandalising minor parts of the city in recent days. The police is planning to completely stop and annihilate them. The thing is, these vampires, I can't let them be destroyed."

Iva and Draco were surprised. A police official associated with notorious vampires?

"I owe the vampires something. It was a long time ago, long story. I need to warn them about this. They're very not attentive to situations like that. But I really can't risk going into the vampires' nest and even communicate to one. It will ruin my career. I want you to do it. Why did I pick you? You two are powerful enough, and I just know you two are the perfect people to do it. Don't worry about the rewards."

290Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:16 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:Suddenly one of the more senior police, covered in his shiny steel armour, walked into Draco and Iva and confronted them. Draco and Iva didn't immediately run since the place was packed with security. If they want to go they must escape cleanly and swiftly. They grew nervous over what was the police doing, they were scared if they were going to be caught.

"You two. Draco and Iva. Come into my office and do not resist." Draco with his anger problems was about to resist but as usual, Iva calmed him down. "We can't win." Surprisingly on their way to the office there weren't any guards. This made them curious.

On the car, the senior police started talking. "Don't worry or panic. This is not about your previous criminal records. My name's Mango, the secret head of the judicial department. I'm not bringing you to my office or any police headquarters right now. We, actually no, just me; I need your help on something."

"There's also no point escaping. I will explain. Basically, we're having problems with vampires. They've been vandalising minor parts of the city in recent days. The police is planning to completely stop and annihilate them. The thing is, these vampires, I can't let them be destroyed."

Iva and Draco were surprised. A police official associated with notorious vampires?

"I owe the vampires something. It was a long time ago, long story. I need to warn them about this. They're very not attentive to situations like that. But I really can't risk going into the vampires' nest and even communicate to one. It will ruin my career. I want you to do it. Why did I pick you? You two are powerful enough, and I just know you two are the perfect people to do it. Don't worry about the rewards."

Draco and Iva were still in a little shock.But Draco calmed down.
-Alright.We will meet tomorrow in the dark side,so you could explain to us what we need to do.
Draco and Iva left.

291Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Um but I am driving you to the place. ._.

292Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:Um but I am driving you to the place. ._.

I didn't saw that you putted that. ._.
Anyways,continue like i didn't said that. Rolling Eyes
-------------

293Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:Um but I am driving you to the place. ._.

I didn't saw that you putted that. ._.
Anyways,continue like i didn't said that. Rolling Eyes
-------------
That roll eyes is so annoying you know. Mad

---------------

The vampire nest was located far hidden away from the city, connected by no roads. So it was problematic to get a car there, except that Mango is a ground manipulator, he can flatten the rocky ground into a smooth road by just moving his hand. This is why he's the head of the secret judicial department.

The day was going to switch to nighttime and the car parked in front of the dark hills surrounded by thin forest. "Go and warn. If you need help shine a light to the sky. I will quickly help. Thanks very much, you rewards would be very satisfying."

294Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Where is the story now... I lost too much only for holiday. T.T

http://ramadhanti.deviantart.com/

295Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:55 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Okay guys,since roleplay died,it is tome to revive!
--------------------------------------------------------------

New season of Foturistic City!
It is time to revive this roleplay

New season.......new characters......new enemies......more monsters.......new mysteries......unique adventures.....all that coming!

-------------------------
What happened.....
The Black rose has arived again in futuristic city and together with vampire lord and his army they started a war.All of us didn't had the chance again enemy,so every characteris now on a different place.

In the Volcano Island,far away Draco and Iva were wating for revenge to Black Rose.But in the Volcano,dangerous place for everybody,the giant snake raised its head when heard the sound of guns.
Creatures in Mist mountains united to defend themselfs from united forces of evil,that destroyed every tree,every rock in the peaceful place.

Where are you going to hide?Chose the place from this two and we will see what will happen!

Last edited by Sima Miletijevv on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

296Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:46 am

Jana V

Jana V

What happened to the city? Please can it be in a state of chaos and war?

297Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:56 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:What happened to the city? Please can it be in a state of chaos and war?

It is the state of chaos and war.Hope now reolplay will be better,every character will have his adventures,i wonder who will choose where he/she will be.But you cant be in the city,bacause,well i think you know why. Razz Rolling Eyes
Now,lets start roleplaying!I must go soon to find somebody to be my partner in miscrit contest,it will take long. Rolling Eyes
--------------------------------------

298Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:58 am

Jana V

Jana V

Sima crop your miscrits. It has a big empty space around it.

299Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:Sima crop your miscrits. It has a big empty space around it.

I know,working on that.Now continue roleplaying Rolling Eyes

300Futuristic City - Page 12 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:09 am

Jana V

Jana V

What do you mean working on that? You just need to click one button to remove the space around it. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum