Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futuristic City

+5
JL
Emily Sanders
Skylord_Rorak
Jana V
Sima Miletijevv
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 16]

326Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Emily Sanders wrote:During the time that all this passed, Xat had been wandering around in an unknown place. But after having managed to catch a ride with a rather strange-looking but friendly fellow, the teenager eventually makes it back to the city.

Walking down its streets, she scowls as she stares up, down, and everywhere. Being in plain view made her uncomfortable, and she soon finds an alleyway to retreat into.

"I just have to find him," she mutters to herself as she kicks over a garbage can, and she heads further into the shadows until she is out of view of any prying eyes.

Meanwhile,in the volcano Island Draco and Iva were trying to figure out how to get out from Volcano Islang.Solider already beated the snake, they were searching for them.

what will happen?

327Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:22 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:Lol Jana.
----------------------------
Lycus was at the city,he slipped past all the guards to May Or.His final mission was to bring him the head of May Or.May Or was powerful though,they seemed evenly matched.A while had passed,Lycus was back at the Vampire Castle.In his hands was the head of May Or.The Vampire Lord said "Good Job,you've done it indeed." and reached out to grab the head.Lycus threw it up,took his blade out,and cut off the amulet the Vampire Lord was wearing.He grabbed it and put it in his pocket.The Vampire Lord said "You,How dare you!" and tried shooting a ball of flames at him,but nothing happened."What,what's this.Wait where's my Magic Amulet!?!" He said in shock."The time I spent here did not go to waste.",Lycus said as he held a potion in the other hand."I found out about your special powers and how you use them."He drank the potion and returned to normal,He attacked the Vampire Lord who swiftly dodged.Soon a loud noise was heard,and the head Lycus had brought had turned to metal.Soon,the castle was filled with Cops."You tricked me again!" The Vampire Lord said as he disappeared.Soon he reappeared at the window.Along with a few other Vampires he was able to escape,but the rest were captured and our set for execution.Lycus had tricked the vampires,not only did he get back to normal but he also got the Magic Amulet.At least he thought he did,when he checked his pocked nothing was there.It was stolen back.Lycus needed to relax after all this so he went to cookie land to eat some cookies.

May or isn't in the city........ =.=
Ok,then.Wherever he is ._.
-----------------------------------------

Nope, you don't know where he is, so you cant kill him. Btw,in the city united dark forcers are attacking you.It is huge army, btw.
-------------------------
Btw,There's no killing characters in roleplay so I couldn't >.< Read my paragraph.It was metal,as in they tricked him and Lycus helped the army invade the vampires xP Sima,seriously xD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

328Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Jana V

Jana V

What's happening here?

329Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:26 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Jana V wrote:What's happening here?
Well,I was supposed to kill May Or but instead he was to strong and came up with a plan that I helped him with to invade the vampires and stuff.Most of them escaped and I returned to normal!

330Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

ShadowsMaster wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:Lol Jana.
----------------------------
Lycus was at the city,he slipped past all the guards to May Or.His final mission was to bring him the head of May Or.May Or was powerful though,they seemed evenly matched.A while had passed,Lycus was back at the Vampire Castle.In his hands was the head of May Or.The Vampire Lord said "Good Job,you've done it indeed." and reached out to grab the head.Lycus threw it up,took his blade out,and cut off the amulet the Vampire Lord was wearing.He grabbed it and put it in his pocket.The Vampire Lord said "You,How dare you!" and tried shooting a ball of flames at him,but nothing happened."What,what's this.Wait where's my Magic Amulet!?!" He said in shock."The time I spent here did not go to waste.",Lycus said as he held a potion in the other hand."I found out about your special powers and how you use them."He drank the potion and returned to normal,He attacked the Vampire Lord who swiftly dodged.Soon a loud noise was heard,and the head Lycus had brought had turned to metal.Soon,the castle was filled with Cops."You tricked me again!" The Vampire Lord said as he disappeared.Soon he reappeared at the window.Along with a few other Vampires he was able to escape,but the rest were captured and our set for execution.Lycus had tricked the vampires,not only did he get back to normal but he also got the Magic Amulet.At least he thought he did,when he checked his pocked nothing was there.It was stolen back.Lycus needed to relax after all this so he went to cookie land to eat some cookies.

May or isn't in the city........ =.=
Ok,then.Wherever he is ._.
-----------------------------------------

Nope, you don't know where he is, so you cant kill him. Btw,in the city united dark forcers are attacking you.It is huge army, btw.
-------------------------
Btw,There's no killing characters in roleplay so I couldn't >.< Read my paragraph.It was metal,as in they tricked him and Lycus helped the army invade the vampires xP Sima,seriously xD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You said you killed her. Rolling Eyes Seriously mahmoud?Just continue roleplay.

331Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:What's happening here?

Just stop chatting and start roleplaying! Neutral

332Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sir Enero is hiding behind a rock, witnessing the mass destruction the UFE (United Force of Evil) is applying to the mountain.

333Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:32 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Jana V wrote:Sir Enero is hiding behind a rock, witnessing the mass destruction the UFE (United Force of Evil) is applying to the mountain.
???Wrong Roleplay.....

334Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:14 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

ShadowsMaster wrote:
Jana V wrote:Sir Enero is hiding behind a rock, witnessing the mass destruction the UFE (United Force of Evil) is applying to the mountain.
???Wrong Roleplay.....

Okay you are right. That was May Or, not sir enero.

-----------------------
Iva and Draco were in a trap. When they came in the city, big group of soliders were waiting for them. Both of them were ready for long fight.Then, slowly walking, some girl slowly walked near them.She had brown, long hair, and cute blue eyes, normally dressed as any other teenager. She took out a little book from her pocket, and started reading:
In the day,
and whole night,
he is fighting,
hiding from your sight!
With your mighty sword,
as i read next word,
slash my enemies,
as i say this word.....
While she was reading, something fast slashed Iva's arm. Blood was everywhere.Soliders were ready to fight, but they weren't........

Last edited by Sima Miletijevv on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

335Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:26 am

Jana V

Jana V

Sorry Mahmoud is right! It wasn't Sir Enero it was May Or. I got mixed up.

336Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:30 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Clue 1 For USE YOUR GRAMMAR!!!

Its like he 'Broke A Bulb' in the 'Studio'

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

337Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:36 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Skylord_Rorak wrote:Clue 1 For USE YOUR GRAMMAR!!!

Callum, you cant put that in my roleplay. Please don't put anything else here.But anyways, i like how clue looks and idea of hidden letters. Very Happy

338Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:38 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Skylord_Rorak wrote:Clue 1 For USE YOUR GRAMMAR!!!

Callum, you cant put that in my roleplay. Please don't put anything else here.But anyways, i like how clue looks and idea of hidden letters. Very Happy

Don't you like how I out them on random threads threwout the forum!

339Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:39 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

AND WHOS GIVING ME -REP FOR NO BLOODY REASON!

340Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:57 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Skylord_Rorak wrote:AND WHOS GIVING ME -REP FOR NO BLOODY REASON!

No need to talk about it in the roleplay! Evil or Very Mad
Now just let us all continue roleplaying.... Razz
Btw it is good idea to put clues everywere in forums but that isn't allowed. Rolling Eyes
-----------------

341Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Skylord_Rorak wrote:Don't you like how I out them on random threads threwout the forum!

No; because that is called spamming. Minor spamming, but spamming nevertheless. Kindly refrain from doing that, unless it is on a thread you made and not someone else's.

Members in the forum who do not like rude posts which you might have made. So please be very careful in what you say.

342Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Skylord_Rorak wrote:Don't you like how I out them on random threads threwout the forum!

No; because that is called spamming. Minor spamming, but spamming nevertheless. Kindly refrain from doing that, unless it is on a thread you made and not someone else's.

Members in the forum who do not like rude posts which you might have made. So please be very careful in what you say.

4 Words + Pie.

None. Of. Your. Business. Pie.

343Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:30 pm

Jana V

Jana V

That's rude. I know your life is tough, but you should at least attempt to control your attitude.

344Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:29 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Guys can we please stop talking and start roleplaying! Razz

345Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:12 am

Jana V

Jana V

So May Or is watching the destruction from behind the rock. What happens next?

346Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:So May Or is watching the destruction from behind the rock. What happens next?

BTW Jana -15 rep? Suspect
---------

While Draco and Iva were battling, in the misty mountains, Black Rose was walking, it was looking like she was searching for something. She was geting closer to the rock where May Or were.

What will happen when she sees him?

347Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:So May Or is watching the destruction from behind the rock. What happens next?

BTW Jana -15 rep? Suspect
---------

While Draco and Iva were battling, in the misty mountains, Black Rose was walking, it was looking like she was searching for something. She was geting closer to the rock where May Or were.

What will happen when she sees him?
Black Rose looked behind the rock, but there was nothing except a small seed of gold. What will Black Rose do?

348Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Black Rose than got back in her base in Misty Mountains. Some creature started attacking it. Suddenly, best of the soliders was behind May performing a lighting strike attack on him.

Will he survive the battle?

349Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:Black Rose than got back in her base in Misty Mountains. Some creature started attacking it. Suddenly, best of the soliders was behind May performing a lighting strike attack on him.

The lightning struck May Or and a blinding flash of light filled the air. The buzz of electricity could still be heard, as it was later seen that May Or is now covered with gold. Gold is a conductor of electricity, so the electricity was now flowing inside the material of the gold, making a gold flown with electricity. But why is May Or not shocked by the electricity when his body is touching the gold? May Or wasn't only covered by gold, his whole body could switch its property into property of gold. In other words, May Or's body is gold now, flowing with volts of electricity. May Or flew towards the unaware soldier and touch it, shocking the soldier into certain death.

350Futuristic City - Page 14 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:Black Rose than got back in her base in Misty Mountains. Some creature started attacking it. Suddenly, best of the soliders was behind May performing a lighting strike attack on him.

The lightning struck May Or and a blinding flash of light filled the air. The buzz of electricity could still be heard, as it was later seen that May Or is now covered with gold. Gold is a conductor of electricity, so the electricity was now flowing inside the material of the gold, making a gold flown with electricity. But why is May Or not shocked by the electricity when his body is touching the gold? May Or wasn't only covered by gold, his whole body could switch its property into property of gold. In other words, May Or's body is gold now, flowing with volts of electricity. May Or flew towards the unaware soldier and touch it, shocking the soldier into certain death.

Well, solider wouldn't be called the best if he is beaten that easy. He stand on the ground, alive. He raised his hand, and suddenly, portal appeared in his hand, he could control it. He threw it on May Or, and he disappeared.

Where the portal sent him?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum