Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futuristic City

+5
JL
Emily Sanders
Skylord_Rorak
Jana V
Sima Miletijevv
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 16]

176Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:Yup,yup,yup.I readed it wrong,sorry,that was my mistake.I am kinda tired today.You could remove temperature manipulation since you could just turn all in super hot mode and we all bur and you win XD.
---------------------------------------
Haha, don't worry I'm a fair player. I don't turn temperatures extremely like that. Laughing So should I get a partner or what?

Wait,so jou just deleted May Or?I need to know that. Rolling Eyes
No of course not why would I do that. So you use your other char as partner?

You could do that,or you could fight together with somebody else that still didn't signed up.For now,only Emilly and JL didn't signed up.
-------------------------------

177Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:43 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Pawrian Gray wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:Oh and Teteh,i would suggest you to join the tournament,we also need more duelists.I shall maybe wait foe Emilly if she wants to sign up,and maybe even if Steff join the roleplay. Wink
----------------------
Lol okay

then, a small kid said "This is the arena, where peoples with powers or alchemist come and duel." the kid ran away. PG think, should he joined. Not too long, he enter the arena and meet Draco.
"Who are you..."
"I'm Draco, you?"
"PG."
"Oh great! You should join the duel!!! It was great, i'm sure you have a power."
PG think again.
"Okay, i will join."

As I was told before Razz you can't use someone else's character to talk Razz

178Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:Yup,yup,yup.I readed it wrong,sorry,that was my mistake.I am kinda tired today.You could remove temperature manipulation since you could just turn all in super hot mode and we all bur and you win XD.
---------------------------------------
Haha, don't worry I'm a fair player. I don't turn temperatures extremely like that. Laughing So should I get a partner or what?

Wait,so jou just deleted May Or?I need to know that. Rolling Eyes
No of course not why would I do that. So you use your other char as partner?

You could do that,or you could fight together with somebody else that still didn't signed up.For now,only Emilly and JL didn't signed up.
-------------------------------
Oh ok. I didn't know you can partner with your other character. Hang on there.

179Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Pawrian Gray wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:Oh and Teteh,i would suggest you to join the tournament,we also need more duelists.I shall maybe wait foe Emilly if she wants to sign up,and maybe even if Steff join the roleplay. Wink
----------------------
Lol okay

then, a small kid said "This is the arena, where peoples with powers or alchemist come and duel." the kid ran away. PG think, should he joined. Not too long, he enter the arena and meet Draco.
"Who are you..."
"I'm Draco, you?"
"PG."
"Oh great! You should join the duel!!! It was great, i'm sure you have a power."
PG think again.
"Okay, i will join."

One thing to say to you Teteh,you cant control other person's character,only if you really need.Draco would never be that nice to others. XD
-----------------------

180Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

ShadowsMaster wrote:
Pawrian Gray wrote:
----------------------
Lol okay

"Who are you..."
"I'm Draco, you?"
"PG."
PG think again.
"Okay, i will join."

Oh lol srry i was too lazy to read the whole story

http://ramadhanti.deviantart.com/

181Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

ShadowsMaster wrote:
Pawrian Gray wrote:
----------------------
Lol okay

"Who are you..."
"I'm Draco, you?"
"PG."
PG think again.
"Okay, i will join."

182Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Pawrian Gray wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:
Pawrian Gray wrote:
----------------------
Lol okay

"Who are you..."
"I'm Draco, you?"
"PG."
PG think again.
"Okay, i will join."

Why double post?
----------

183Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Herobrine wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:Lycus tries entering with his pet but he can not find him anywhere."Strange" he says....I only have little time now....*Summons a Zombie Demon,a Cyclops and a Zombie Dragon,the fuses them together,creatig a weird big beast*.You shall be my partner,I'll call you Fluffy.Though this fusion will only last 2 weeks,its enough.

So you are entering with a pet?Alright,i hope your pet is strong enough. Very Happy
----------------------
This guy is entering with a pet,hmm,i never saw him before,i will be waiting to see his match. Iva was thinking.
Suddenly,Monkray attacked them.Draco jumped fast,making water in his hands and dodging Monkray's laser attacks.He released powerful water jet that,as always,became ice when hitted Monkray.Then,many lighting rays shooted Monkray's body,killing him and now,blood was all over the place.
All of the people that signed up were watching him,being scared of facing him in duel.

Can I enter woth my dragon but that will be the only time it attacks anybody?

You already said that you enter with Rorak and Herobrine.Sorry but when you sign up,that's it. Rolling Eyes

-Steals sign ups heet and changes Herobrine to King Black Dragon-

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

184Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:00 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Name: Verto Loco

Looks: Straw hat, gardener vest, big backpack

Power: No superpower, except masterful gardening skills. He has gardening equipments on his backpack, he could skilfully spread fertile soil on the ground and plant seeds by just throwing them. He accelerates plants' growth by using special fertilisers. The vegetations he plants are not superpower plants, just regular plants but he is able to magnify their sizes by 10 times using special potions.

Monster/Pet follower: Ferou, a big piece of steel that is shaped like a golem robot. It has no super power except special resistance against attacks because its body is very solid. Verto uses Ferou to guard his plants.

History: He has been a devoted gardener for a very long time, and he has a mysterious knowledge of plants, even dark plants, that has been illegal in the City.

185Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:Name: Verto Loco

Power: No superpower, except masterful gardening skills. He has gardening equipments on his backpack, he could skilfully spread fertile soil on the ground and plant seeds by just throwing them. He accelerates plants' growth by using special fertilisers. The vegetations he plants are not superpower plants, just regular plants but he is able to magnify their sizes by 10 times using special potions.

Monster/Pet follower: Ferou, a big piece of steel that is shaped like a golem robot. It has no super power except special resistance against attacks because its body is very solid. Verto uses Ferou to guard his plants.

History: He has been a devoted gardener for a very long time, and he has a mysterious knowledge of plants, even dark plants, that has been illegal in the City.

wait,third character? Question

186Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Herobrine wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Herobrine wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:Lycus tries entering with his pet but he can not find him anywhere."Strange" he says....I only have little time now....*Summons a Zombie Demon,a Cyclops and a Zombie Dragon,the fuses them together,creatig a weird big beast*.You shall be my partner,I'll call you Fluffy.Though this fusion will only last 2 weeks,its enough.

So you are entering with a pet?Alright,i hope your pet is strong enough. Very Happy
----------------------
This guy is entering with a pet,hmm,i never saw him before,i will be waiting to see his match. Iva was thinking.
Suddenly,Monkray attacked them.Draco jumped fast,making water in his hands and dodging Monkray's laser attacks.He released powerful water jet that,as always,became ice when hitted Monkray.Then,many lighting rays shooted Monkray's body,killing him and now,blood was all over the place.
All of the people that signed up were watching him,being scared of facing him in duel.

You already said that you enter with Rorak and Herobrine.Sorry but when you sign up,that's it. Rolling Eyes

But,man that owns arena had copies of signs up,so you weren't able to change anything.

187Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

*MAGGIE FIRST APPERANCE*

In the music arena, she walk around with jubble, to find something.
"Jubble, is that thing is over here?"
Jubble closed her eyes, and said, "Not over here."
They continued walked, until they found a note statue. Maggie ask, does the "thing" is here.
"Maggie... I found it."
"Nice. Now pull it out from underground."
Jubble do what Maggie said, and Jubble found small sticks with purple and black glow. Maggie picked them up. Next, Maggie make a note drawing in the ground, and put the sticks there. She said a spell, and wind blow hardly.

What are they doing... keep watching for clues!

188Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:

I thought you said I should make another char for partner? :O

189Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:28 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

You have May Or.

190Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Whos not talking here??? Anyone? Kay i will said "Guy" in here for the person who dosent talk or do something else.

In the arena, PG resgiter for the tournament duel. He accepted to join the tournament. Then, "Guy" come to PG. He(PG) ask, "who is my opponent later on..."
Guy said, "later, you will know. Just said this is a suprise. Now, prepare your pet."

PG summon his pet, he call him "Ravenous". Then, he summon a ghost with hot fire on his hand.
"Fusion, Ravenous with Ghost of Blue fire soul." suddenly, they fused and come, a wolf-raven with blue fire on each feet and grey smoke round Ravenous body. He call the pet "Ravhousre".

191Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

You have May Or.
No May Or is a mayor he wouldn't be fighting on such competition. Is third char allowed?

192Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:36 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

You have May Or.
No May Or is a mayor he wouldn't be fighting on such competition. Is third char allowed?

alright,but you must not use it after tournament.

193Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:36 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Okay I will only use him for tourney.

(I'm going now bye!)

194Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:Okay I will only use him for tourney.

(I'm going now bye!)

Then because you are leaving,we will start tournament tomorrow.
Continue roleplaying now! Very Happy

195Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Sima Miletijevv wrote:

(I'm going now bye!)

Im roleplaying too fast so read post above this post, and first Maggie aperance is done

196Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Ah forget, im going to sleep too.

"It's night already. Better i sleep first, and rest myself for the duel tomorrow." PG crush the road and magically fix the crushes, then sleep underground. Beforw he sleep, he wishpered to himself, "Hope she didin't find me here. Just hope." then, PG rest...

197Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Pawrian Gray wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

(I'm going now bye!)

Im roleplaying too fast so read post above this post, and first Maggie aperance is done

No need to tell us when you posted. Very Happy
I read it. Very Happy
-----------------------------
As the man were said that tournament will start,Iva and Draco left the Arena,heading to the Dark Side to train for tournament.

198Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Herobrine wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Herobrine wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

----------------------

But,man that owns arena had copies of signs up,so you weren't able to change anything.

-Burns down Arena in rage and hatred to find a female necromancer!-

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

199Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Herobrine wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Herobrine wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Herobrine wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

----------------------

-Burns down Arena in rage and hatred to find a female necromancer!-

Arena has the static shield around it,so it defended itself from your attack.

200Futuristic City - Page 8 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:32 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Lycus is getting bored,so he goes to a club to eat some food.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum