Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futuristic City

+5
JL
Emily Sanders
Skylord_Rorak
Jana V
Sima Miletijevv
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 16]

151Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Draco and Iva were in the sky,near the Arena,watching to see who signed up.When they see somebody to sign up,they found out who is it and they make a strategy for beating them.They were prepared for this tournament.
-They have few more hours for signing up.Tournament starts today.We better go and train for the battle. Draco said.
-No.We need to wait when all of them sign up to make strategy for everybody.
-You are right.

152Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

ShadowsMaster wrote:Lycus tries entering with his pet but he can not find him anywhere."Strange" he says....I only have little time now....*Summons a Zombie Demon,a Cyclops and a Zombie Dragon,the fuses them together,creatig a weird big beast*.You shall be my partner,I'll call you Fluffy.Though this fusion will only last 2 weeks,its enough.

So you are entering with a pet?Alright,i hope your pet is strong enough. Very Happy
----------------------
This guy is entering with a pet,hmm,i never saw him before,i will be waiting to see his match. Iva was thinking.
Suddenly,Monkray attacked them.Draco jumped fast,making water in his hands and dodging Monkray's laser attacks.He released powerful water jet that,as always,became ice when hitted Monkray.Then,many lighting rays shooted Monkray's body,killing him and now,blood was all over the place.
All of the people that signed up were watching him,being scared of facing him in duel.

153Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:Lycus tries entering with his pet but he can not find him anywhere."Strange" he says....I only have little time now....*Summons a Zombie Demon,a Cyclops and a Zombie Dragon,the fuses them together,creatig a weird big beast*.You shall be my partner,I'll call you Fluffy.Though this fusion will only last 2 weeks,its enough.

So you are entering with a pet?Alright,i hope your pet is strong enough. Very Happy
----------------------
This guy is entering with a pet,hmm,i never saw him before,i will be waiting to see his match. Iva was thinking.
Suddenly,Monkray attacked them.Draco jumped fast,making water in his hands and dodging Monkray's laser attacks.He released powerful water jet that,as always,became ice when hitted Monkray.Then,many lighting rays shooted Monkray's body,killing him and now,blood was all over the place.
All of the people that signed up were watching him,being scared of facing him in duel.

Can I enter woth my dragon but that will be the only time it attacks anybody?

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

154Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Sima Miletijevv wrote:Draco and Iva were in the sky,near the Arena,watching to see who signed up.When they see somebody to sign up,they found out who is it and they make a strategy for beating them.They were prepared for this tournament.
-They have few more hours for signing up.Tournament starts today.We better go and train for the battle. Draco said.
-You are right.
._. Hey sima i want to join with PG check page 8 or 9

http://ramadhanti.deviantart.com/

155Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Pawrian Gray wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:Draco and Iva were in the sky,near the Arena,watching to see who signed up.When they see somebody to sign up,they found out who is it and they make a strategy for beating them.They were prepared for this tournament.
-You are right.
._. Hey sima i want to join with PG check page 8 or 9

I am sorry,i saw your post i just forgot to put you in characters list.You can join roleplaying now i will add you in characters list! Very Happy
---------------------------

156Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Herobrine wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

----------------------

Can I enter woth my dragon but that will be the only time it attacks anybody?

You already said that you enter with Rorak and Herobrine.Sorry but when you sign up,that's it. Rolling Eyes

157Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:07 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Is it still open? I still want to create my char.

158Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:10 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:Is it still open? I still want to create my char.

Yes it is.Alright,make your character fast,or you can enter with somebody else instead.Oh and Teteh,sorry i meant Pawrian,if you want to sign up,just start roleplaying and say that you sign up. Very Happy
Jana,and everybody else that didn't signed up,hurry up!You have less than 2 hours to sign up!
------------------------

159Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

On the same time in the dark side, inside a mysterious building, a werewolf come and went outside from that building. Whos again, if thats not PG. dangerous monsters are blocking his way, but in a shot he defeat all of them. He make a portal and transported into The place where lycus and others will duel.
"What place is this..." he said.

160Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:16 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:Is it still open? I still want to create my char.

Yes it is.Alright,make your character fast,or you can enter with somebody else instead.Oh and Teteh,sorry i meant Pawrian,if you want to sign up,just start roleplaying and say that you sign up. Very Happy
Jana,and everybody else that didn't signed up,hurry up!You have less than 2 hours to sign up!
------------------------
Lol just call me teteh bt if you want pawrian okay

161Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Name: Narita (female)

Looks: Heavy kimono robes wrapping her slim body from neck to feet, with pure pale face and icy eyes, along with dark blue hair.

Power: Mind games and temperature manipulation.

Monster/Pet follower: Tokugawa, an energy creature residing inside her soul.

162Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Jana V wrote:Name: Narita (female)

Looks: Heavy kimono robes wrapping her slim body from neck to feet, with pure pale face and icy eyes, along with dark blue hair.

We can make more then 1 characters?

163Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

I will not put you in character list,since it is your second character,and again,any control of other characters or manipulation of them isn't allowed. Neutral Change your power please.
------------------------------------------

164Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Pawrian Gray wrote:

We can make more then 1 characters?

yeah,that is kinda what makes this roleplay special,and Jana needed it for tournament.There is actually no need for making it like your first character,you could just put it in story while roleplaying. Very Happy
------------------------------

165Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:

I will not put you in character list,since it is your second character,and again,any control of other characters or manipulation of them isn't allowed. Neutral Change your power please.
What do you mean? Mind games and temperature manipulation is something separate. Mind games is not controlling mind but doing illusion tricks and such. Temperature manipulation is changing the temperature of an area. Are those alright now? If you insist I will remove mind games but temperature manipulation is her main power. Twisted Evil

166Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

What do you mean? Mind games and temperature manipulation is something separate. Mind games is not controlling mind but doing illusion tricks and such. Temperature manipulation is changing the temperature of an area. Are those alright now? If you insist I will remove mind games but temperature manipulation is her main power. Twisted Evil

Yup,yup,yup.I readed it wrong,sorry,that was my mistake.I am kinda tired today.You could remove temperature manipulation since you could just turn all in super hot mode and we all bur and you win XD.
---------------------------------------

167Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:28 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Oh and Teteh,i would suggest you to join the tournament,we also need more duelists.I shall maybe wait foe Emilly if she wants to sign up,and maybe even if Steff join the roleplay. Wink
----------------------

168Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:Yup,yup,yup.I readed it wrong,sorry,that was my mistake.I am kinda tired today.You could remove temperature manipulation since you could just turn all in super hot mode and we all bur and you win XD.
Haha, don't worry I'm a fair player. I don't turn temperatures extremely like that. Laughing So should I get a partner or what?

169Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:Yup,yup,yup.I readed it wrong,sorry,that was my mistake.I am kinda tired today.You could remove temperature manipulation since you could just turn all in super hot mode and we all bur and you win XD.
Haha, don't worry I'm a fair player. I don't turn temperatures extremely like that. Laughing So should I get a partner or what?

Wait,so jou just deleted May Or?I need to know that. Rolling Eyes

170Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Ugh i feel i wanna to make one more character >.< im confused between maggie and PG sister but i'll choose maggie for a reason

Name:Maggie

Looks: have a brown hair with ponytail style, and using like-lolita uniform.

Power: have a big staff that can make bubbles with many effects;bleeding, stunned, frezee and make its opponent weaker on attack. Every bubbles that hit will give one of these effects for randomly.

Pet: Jubble, a small strange creature with white cape and have a star wand that can give her owner a magical car with no wheel. Seeing her is hard, depending on her owner, because she live in a ring that her owner use it.

History: She was a girl that ran a restaurant. But one day, her city where she build the restaurant, come a black cloud, and suck her until she found herself in music arena. There, she found the staff that can make bubble, and there she got a secret mission to do.

171Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:38 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Lycus was disappointed.The opponents didn't look to strong.He was going to take a nap until he saw someone battling in the sky.He looked and saw them,"Ok then.I guess there ARE a few strong ones." he said."Though these Water and Lighting attacks wouldn't be a problem to me,maybe he has a trick up his sleeve and if he does I don't want to find out about it in battle."He tailed Iva and Draco in an attempt to see their skills.Of course they wouldn't be able to see him as he was camouflaging not just his appearance but his smell too.

172Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:39 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Pawrian Gray wrote:Ugh i feel i wanna to make one more character >.< im confused between maggie and PG sister but i'll choose maggie for a reason

Power: have a big staff that can make bubbles with many effects;bleeding, stunned, frezee and make its opponent weaker on attack. Every bubbles that hit will give one of these effects for randomly.

Pet: Jubble, a small strange creature with white cape and have a star wand that can give her owner a magical car with no wheel. Seeing her is hard, depending on her owner, because she live in a ring that her owner use it.

History: She was a girl that ran a restaurant. But one day, her city where she build the restaurant, come a black cloud, and suck her until she found herself in music arena. There, she found the staff that can make bubble, and there she got a secret mission to do.

Okay,oh and i want everybody to know this:
[u]
You have little more time to join the tournament!Also,to join,you must say that while roleplaying in this thread!

173Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:

Wait,so jou just deleted May Or?I need to know that. Rolling Eyes
No of course not why would I do that. So you use your other char as partner?

174Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Sima Miletijevv wrote:Oh and Teteh,i would suggest you to join the tournament,we also need more duelists.I shall maybe wait foe Emilly if she wants to sign up,and maybe even if Steff join the roleplay. Wink
----------------------
Lol okay

then, a small kid said "This is the arena, where peoples with powers or alchemist come and duel." the kid ran away. PG think, should he joined. Not too long, he enter the arena and meet Draco.
"Who are you..."
"I'm Draco, you?"
"PG."
"Oh great! You should join the duel!!! It was great, i'm sure you have a power."
PG think again.
"Okay, i will join."

175Futuristic City - Page 7 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Pawrian Gray wrote:Ugh i feel i wanna to make one more character >.< im confused between maggie and PG sister but i'll choose maggie for a reason

Okay,oh and i want everybody to know this:
[u]
You have little more time to join the tournament!Also,to join,you must say that while roleplaying in this thread!

I will put her as a mysterious character, since she had a secret mission to do. She will rarely play in this roleplay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum