Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futuristic City

+5
JL
Emily Sanders
Skylord_Rorak
Jana V
Sima Miletijevv
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 16]

126Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Xat creeps through the city, keeping off to the sides among the shadows of buildings and metal. She seems to melt in and out of the darkness as she moves, her every step and movement silent; the shadows ripple behind her as something even darker follows her. The girl does not know where she is going, or what she might be heading into; she only tries to stay out of sight.

127Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:21 pm

JL

JL

Alion jumps from nowhere and looks aroung, Not knowing the place. He walks around to try to discover things or maybe meet others.

128Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:Sigh alright. The tournament can continue but if Draco if caught on stage he will be immediately captured. And you have to pay for going against police's will.

No he will not.They had a deal,when tournament is done,they can catch Draco,wile tournament is not over,DON'T TOUCH DRACO.
-----------------
And you should really start using your character not the police.Continue being May Or please and sign in tournament if you can. Very Happy
Alright the police will catch Draco after the tournament is over. I will make a new char, I think.

129Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Emily Sanders wrote:Xat creeps through the city, keeping off to the sides among the shadows of buildings and metal. She seems to melt in and out of the darkness as she moves, her every step and movement silent; the shadows ripple behind her as something even darker follows her. The girl does not know where she is going, or what she might be heading into; she only tries to stay out of sight.

As she quietly walks, Iva,Draco's sister stands in front of her.She was looking at Xat very seriously,ready to attack her if it's needed.

130Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Emily Sanders wrote:Xat creeps through the city, keeping off to the sides among the shadows of buildings and metal. She seems to melt in and out of the darkness as she moves, her every step and movement silent; the shadows ripple behind her as something even darker follows her. The girl does not know where she is going, or what she might be heading into; she only tries to stay out of sight.

As she quietly walks, Iva,Draco's sister stands in front of her.She was looking at Xat very seriously,ready to attack her if it's needed.

Xat abruptly comes to a stop as an unfamiliar woman steps out in front of her. Underneath the stranger's stare, the teenager tenses and returns a defiant, but wary, glare of her own. Whatever creature is in the shadows behind Xat grows still, although the rustle of...leather?...can be heard, as if it is shifting. Her eyes never moving from Iva's face, Xat begins to try to edge around her without a word.

131Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

Xat abruptly comes to a stop as an unfamiliar woman steps out in front of her. Underneath the stranger's stare, the teenager tenses and returns a defiant, but wary, glare of her own. Whatever creature is in the shadows behind Xat grows still, although the rustle of...leather?...can be heard, as if it is shifting. Her eyes never moving from Iva's face, Xat begins to try to edge around her without a word.

-Appears behind woman and teleports her to her house. I want to talk to Xat-

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

132Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Emily Sanders wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

Black smoke starts rising around Iva.She makes her first steps and touches Xat with her arm.She disappears at the same time in a cloud made of black smoke.
Xat didn't noticed that she putted something on her shoulder,that little thing that she putted on Xat were suppose to always shows Iva where she is,and where is she going.Iva didn't cared about hadow behind Xat,since she summoned many bigger and scarier monsters before.

133Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Emily Sanders wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

As Lycus is walking to this so called arena,he is bumped into by a teenage girl who seems to be running from something or someone.She quickly apologizes and runs but Lycus interrupts."Wait,that thing,following you in the shadows.I've seen it before...".He walks closer to the monster ready to counter any attack and asks "Could this possibly be the famed Shadowcrawler?"The girl interrupts,"Do you know about the Shadowcrawler?If so,please tell me,I'll do anything."Lycus about to say no,agrees after a certain idea pops up."Anything?" He asks.He proceeds to say "Well,I don't need much,come with me to the arena,there I will tell you about the Shadowcrawler.It's Origin,Life Cycle,What it eats,what it can do,everything,but its your choice,will you follow me?" He asks.

134Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Sima Miletijevv wrote:Black smoke starts rising around Iva.She makes her first steps and touches Xat with her arm.She disappears at the same time in a cloud made of black smoke.
Xat didn't noticed that she putted something on her shoulder,that little thing that she putted on Xat were suppose to always shows Iva where she is,and where is she going.Iva didn't cared about hadow behind Xat,since she summoned many bigger and scarier monsters before.

Xat blanches as the strange woman brushes against her and suddenly vanishes, but her eyes narrow. Unaware of a tracker placed on her, the teenager whispers over her shoulder, "Come on, let's go!"

The creature in the shadow hisses something, and turning, they both disappear down an alley.

135Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

ShadowsMaster wrote:As Lycus is walking to this so called arena,he is bumped into by a teenage girl who seems to be running from something or someone.She quickly apologizes and runs but Lycus interrupts."Wait,that thing,following you in the shadows.I've seen it before...".He walks closer to the monster ready to counter any attack and asks "Could this possibly be the famed Shadowcrawler?"The girl interrupts,"Do you know about the Shadowcrawler?If so,please tell me,I'll do anything."Lycus about to say no,agrees after a certain idea pops up."Anything?" He asks.He proceeds to say "Well,I don't need much,come with me to the arena,there I will tell you about the Shadowcrawler.It's Origin,Life Cycle,What it eats,what it can do,everything,but its your choice,will you follow me?" He asks.

OOC Post:
Please do not speak for another person's character. It is unrealistic; plus, my character would never have said that. However, I will play along this one time.

--

IC POST:
After running down the alley, Xat finds herself brushing past a strange man. After apologizing, and a brief conversation (see Quote), she looks sidelong at the Shadowcrawler near her side. The alien's frills lower and it stares up at the human girl with its strange, white-pupiled eyes; and it chitters something in its strange voice. Although she can not understand what it says, her face tightens and she stares at the man.

"No," she now whispers, suspicion etching itself across her face. "The last people I followed, nearly had me murdered. Never!" With that said, she pushes past, and the Avios Shadowcrawler runs after her.

136Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:56 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Emily Sanders wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:As Lycus is walking to this so called arena,he is bumped into by a teenage girl who seems to be running from something or someone.She quickly apologizes and runs but Lycus interrupts."Wait,that thing,following you in the shadows.I've seen it before...".He walks closer to the monster ready to counter any attack and asks "Could this possibly be the famed Shadowcrawler?"The girl interrupts,"Do you know about the Shadowcrawler?If so,please tell me,I'll do anything."Lycus about to say no,agrees after a certain idea pops up."Anything?" He asks.He proceeds to say "Well,I don't need much,come with me to the arena,there I will tell you about the Shadowcrawler.It's Origin,Life Cycle,What it eats,what it can do,everything,but its your choice,will you follow me?" He asks.

OOC Post:
Please do not speak for another person's character. It is unrealistic; plus, my character would never have said that. However, I will play along this one time.

--

IC POST:
After running down the alley, Xat finds herself brushing past a strange man. After apologizing, and a brief conversation (see Quote), she looks sidelong at the Shadowcrawler near her side. The alien's frills lower and it stares up at the human girl with its strange, white-pupiled eyes; and it chitters something in its strange voice. Although she can not understand what it says, her face tightens and she stares at the man.

"No," she now whispers, suspicion etching itself across her face. "The last people I followed, nearly had me murdered. Never!" With that said, she pushes past, and the Avios Shadowcrawler runs after her.

Oh sorry xP

Lycus continues down his path,whispering to himself "It didn't seem evil,but still that's the same creature I saw eating an army of Vaminies when I was young.After reading that book about them,I'm just glad a fully grown one hasn't seen me yet..."He reaches the arena and enters.He tries to battle but they do not allow it saying that he has to have a partner and the battles start tomorrow.Lycus stays in the arena thinking.

137Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Signing up started.
As fast as they can,Draco and Iva signed up as two partners.
-We will win this! Draco said.
As both of them got out of Arena,they saw many policemans watching Draco.
This isn't good. Draco quietly wispers something to Iva.She transports in cloud of black smoke,appearing behind all of the policemans one by one,but not hurting them.Just putting something at their shoulder same as she did with Xat,but this things looked little different.

138Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:Signing up started.
This isn't good. Draco quietly wispers something to Iva.She transports in cloud of black smoke,appearing behind all of the policemans one by one,but not hurting them.Just putting something at their shoulder same as she did with Xat,but this things looked little different.

I signed up with herobrine (Rorak and Herobrine together)

139Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Jana V

Jana V

I'll make a new character for the arena.

140Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:

Well,mahmoud there made me do the partner thing because he posted that. Neutral

Or,you could just find anyone else to go with in the battle.
------------------------------------

141Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:

Am I battling in arena then with my partner Herobrine (Rorak and Herobrine in Arena together)

142Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Herobrine wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:

Am I battling in arena then with my partner Herobrine (Rorak and Herobrine in Arena together)

Battles didn't started yet!Tomorrow or later.
O will tell you for sure.
------------------------------------------------------

143Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Draco and Iva were walking on the street near by arena and they saw Black Rose and somebody with her.
-I wonder who is her partner in the tournament.If we battle her,i am sure it will be very hard.

144Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:Draco and Iva were walking on the street near by arena and they saw Black Rose and somebody with her.
-I wonder who is her partner in the tournament.If we battle her,i am sure it will be very hard.

Herobrine and me teleport to Iva and Draco!

HEROBRINE ATTACK THEM!

Very Happy

145Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Herobrine wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:Draco and Iva were walking on the street near by arena and they saw Black Rose and somebody with her.

HEROBRINE ATTACK THEM!

Very Happy

Iva quickly transports her and Draco in cloud of black smoke (black smoke again! Razz ),dodging the attack,after few seconds,only Iva appears and hits Herobrine with her sword,quickly transporting again,and disappearing.
If we get opponents like this,we will go in final round fast.

146Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Herobrine wrote:

HEROBRINE ATTACK THEM!

Very Happy

Iva quickly transports her and Draco in cloud of black smoke (black smoke again! Razz ),dodging the attack,after few seconds,only Iva appears and hits Herobrine with her sword,quickly transporting again,and disappearing.

Look up Herobrine on Minecraft Wiki. He 2 or 3 hit kills anything. He teleports instead of walking too. and He likes to stalk people in the dark then BOOM THEY DIE!

147Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Herobrine wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Herobrine wrote:

HEROBRINE ATTACK THEM!

Very Happy

Look up Herobrine on Minecraft Wiki. He 2 or 3 hit kills anything. He teleports instead of walking too. and He likes to stalk people in the dark then BOOM THEY DIE!

But not here.You cant overpower your character.Sorry.
Continue roleplaying now! Razz
-------------------------------

148Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Herobrine wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Herobrine wrote:

HEROBRINE ATTACK THEM!

Very Happy

Its not imagination though!

149Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Herobrine wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Herobrine wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Herobrine wrote:

HEROBRINE ATTACK THEM!

Very Happy

Its not imagination though!

Still,killing in 2-3 hits is overpowered.
Just continue roleplaying in peace! Very Happy
---------------------

150Futuristic City - Page 6 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:18 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Lycus tries entering with his pet but he can not find him anywhere."Strange" he says....I only have little time now....*Summons a Zombie Demon,a Cyclops and a Zombie Dragon,the fuses them together,creatig a weird big beast*.You shall be my partner,I'll call you Fluffy.Though this fusion will only last 2 weeks,its enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum