Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futuristic City

+5
JL
Emily Sanders
Skylord_Rorak
Jana V
Sima Miletijevv
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 16]

101Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 am

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:No one dares challenge me?Well just in case,someone does-Futuristic City - Page 5 Killua%27s_Claws

-We don't have time for that,why don't you stop bragging and help us beat our enemy?

Hmph,Fine.Just keep that Filthy angel away from me.*Puts claws in Black Rose attempting to take heart out but gets blown away from an explosion*

102Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:07 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

ShadowsMaster wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:No one dares challenge me?Well just in case,someone does-Futuristic City - Page 5 Killua%27s_Claws

-We don't have time for that,why don't you stop bragging and help us beat our enemy?

Hmph,Fine.Just keep that Filthy angel away from me.*Puts claws in Black Rose attempting to take heart out but gets blown away from an explosion*

Good,now attack everybody!
Draco starts sending fire balls at Black Rose and Iva summons group of Wogs that starts attacking Black Rose.
-----------------------
P.S.
This awesome roleplay have more than 100 posts,yaay! cheers
Now lets continue roleplaying and having fun!

103Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:14 am

HasanFarhat

Name: Pyronkight

Looks: Cool jeans,with biker jacket and a helmet with horns...He also has two swords in his back and a hidden blade in his arm with the hammer of fire in his other hand!

Power: Fire and Swordsmanship: He can manupulate fire and create them with his hammer!He is also the greatest swordsman ever!

Monster/Pet follower: Flying Dragon!

History: He comes from a race of dragons and was transformed into a human by a curse that was put on him by his brother on the day he became king!

104Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

HasanFarhat wrote:Name: Pyronkight

Looks: Cool jeans,with biker jacket and a helmet with horns...He also has two swords in his back and a hidden blade in his arm with the hammer of fire in his other hand!

Power: Fire and Swordsmanship: He can manupulate fire and create them with his hammer!He is also the greatest swordsman ever!

Monster/Pet follower: Flying Dragon!

History: He comes from a race of dragons and was transformed into a human by a curse that was put on him by his brother on the day he became king!

Great,another character!I will add you in character list.You can join and start roleplaying now! Very Happy

105Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:43 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Black Rose starts fighting back with tornado of black roses that hits Iva.Draco jumps high in the air and sends water jet at Black Rose,water became ice when it touched Black Rose making her unable to attack.But Black Rose somehow breaks the ice and continues attacking with tornado of black roses.
-------------

Just so you all know,i added some pictures of The Dark Side so you could know how it looks,but you can always use your imagination!
I will add pictures of some other areas of the futuristic city later,continue roleplaying! Very Happy

106Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:04 am

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Throws Fireballs at Black Rose then cuts her with blade.

107Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:07 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

ShadowsMaster wrote:Throws Fireballs at Black Rose then cuts her with blade.

Somehow,she was still alive.She jumps and kicks you in the head.Draco hits her with laser ray,and Wogs that Iva summoned cutted her arm.Draco repeats same attack and defeating Black Rose.
-I will come back. Black rose Said and disappeared in smoke filled with black roses.

108Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:17 am

Jana V

Jana V

Meanwhile the city force is cooking a new strategy to combat crime..

109Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:19 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:Meanwhile the city force is cooking a new strategy to combat crime..

Meanwhile in cookies land Draco is eating delicious chocolate cookies and resting from battle with Black rose. What a Face
-Mmmmmmm,this is delicious!
Nom,nom,nom!

110Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:30 am

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Meanwhile,I go back and train my diciplines.

111Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:33 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

-Arena is opened!
Man said in the news in opening of new battle arena where everybody can fight with their weapons and powers!
-Nice,i must go there to test my skills. Draco said.
-Tournament opens today,come here and sign up!
man on the television said.

112Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:-Arena is opened!
Man said in the news in opening of new battle arena where everybody can fight with their weapons and powers!
When Draco went into the arena, he realised there was an extraordinarily heavy police presence guarding every corner. But he was too late. The ground below the arena sank slowly deep underground, where everyone inside was trapped. The cops, hiding underground, swallowed everyone one by one, checking if they were Draco. Draco was panic as people around him started to fall into the ground.

113Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:02 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Jana V wrote:
When Draco went into the arena, he realised there was an extraordinarily heavy police presence guarding every corner. But he was too late. The ground below the arena sank slowly deep underground, where everyone inside was trapped. The cops, hiding underground, swallowed everyone one by one, checking if they were Draco. Draco was panic as people around him started to fall into the ground.
"I can not allow that" says Lycus as he proceeds to kill all the cops."Fair play is just not my way"*Approaches the final big cop*."You must be the general.Well then,LET'S FIGHT!"

114Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Jana V

Jana V

ShadowsMaster wrote:
Jana V wrote:
"I can not allow that" says Lycus as he proceeds to kill all the cops."Fair play is just not my way"*Approaches the final big cop*."You must be the general.Well then,LET'S FIGHT!"
Dude but the police is underground, making holes so people fall and those people get checked immediately.

115Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:48 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Jana V wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:
Jana V wrote:
Dude but the police is underground, making holes so people fall and those people get checked immediately.

Ya,I forgot to mention I jumped underground and started killing them.BTW about the sentence "Fair play is just not my way" that was a mistake to xP it was suppose to be "This is not fair play"

116Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Jana V

Jana V

ShadowsMaster wrote:Ya,I forgot to mention I jumped underground and started killing them.BTW about the sentence "Fair play is just not my way" that was a mistake to xP it was suppose to be "This is not fair play"
LOL that was an odd fail then. Razz Let's continue this later.

117Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:26 am

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Jana V wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:Ya,I forgot to mention I jumped underground and started killing them.BTW about the sentence "Fair play is just not my way" that was a mistake to xP it was suppose to be "This is not fair play"
LOL that was an odd fail then. Razz Let's continue this later.

Yes,yes am odd fail....so who the general anyways ._.

118Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:17 am

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

I will try make one even i dont unterstand a lot about roleplay.
Name:PG(real name is my username)
Looking:have brown hair, have wolf ear, using white scarf.
Monster/pet follower: a small dark grey wolf with raven wing.
Power/Alchemy:can transform into a werewolf and can make hot blue fire.
History:Long time ago, a mysterious person make a cool wolf that painted with human pose. When halloween midnight, the wolf went out from the painting and ran away from the mysterious painter house with werewolf form. His power will be 3 times much stronger when halloween come. Strangely, he can transform into werewolf even is morning/afternoon.

http://ramadhanti.deviantart.com/

119Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:17 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

-I ride to this so called Arena on my King Black Dragon (KBD)-

Bah! It's time this city met me... Oh **** its in use!

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

120Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:14 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

But,the rich guy that made the arena didn't allowed police to do that.He ordered that police continue searching for Draco when tournament finish,in two weeks.Draco was luckily saved.
-Everybody have 5 more hours to sign up in tournament,tournament will start tomorrow.All that signed up will stay and sleep in the arena.
Man that owns arena said.

121Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:28 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

-Rorak signs up to fight Herobrine-

Futuristic City - Page 5 Mca

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

122Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:But,the rich guy that made the arena didn't allowed police to do that.He ordered that police continue searching for Draco when tournament finish,in two weeks.Draco was luckily saved.
-Everybody have 5 more hours to sign up in tournament,tournament will start tomorrow.All that signed up will stay and sleep in the arena.
The rich guy was bribed. The search restarted.

123Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:But,the rich guy that made the arena didn't allowed police to do that.He ordered that police continue searching for Draco when tournament finish,in two weeks.Draco was luckily saved.
The rich guy was bribed. The search restarted.

Jana,come on!Lest this tournament start! Razz You cant always control the police you know?But seriously,i think it would be fun to have a roleplay tournament. Very Happy
-----------------------
Man called Mayor that ordered the police to stop,and let tournament to start.

124Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:04 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sigh alright. The tournament can continue but if Draco if caught on stage he will be immediately captured. And you have to pay for going against police's will.

125Futuristic City - Page 5 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:Sigh alright. The tournament can continue but if Draco if caught on stage he will be immediately captured. And you have to pay for going against police's will.

No he will not.They had a deal,when tournament is done,they can catch Draco,wile tournament is not over,DON'T TOUCH DRACO.
-----------------
And you should really start using your character not the police.Continue being May Or please and sign in tournament if you can. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum