Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futuristic City

+5
JL
Emily Sanders
Skylord_Rorak
Jana V
Sima Miletijevv
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

51Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:20 am

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
BlueWyverkai Wyvern wrote:Ugh! I wish Sir Enero was here. Then I would be having some Necro-Fun (Killing Him) (Below is Rorak)

Futuristic City - Page 3 255nvb4

I am bored,lets fight! Draco starts attacking.
Futuristic City - Page 3 Tarrlok-4.2
oh i need to go,my clone shall fight you.
That's my GIF Evil or Very Mad Nvm, I'm still busy.

52Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:20 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

I use my Staff of The Horror and deal you 99 Damage

Futuristic City - Page 3 25fjc5t

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

53Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:38 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
BlueWyverkai Wyvern wrote:Ugh! I wish Sir Enero was here. Then I would be having some Necro-Fun (Killing Him) (Below is Rorak)

Futuristic City - Page 3 255nvb4

I am bored,lets fight! Draco starts attacking.
Futuristic City - Page 3 Tarrlok-4.2
oh i need to go,my clone shall fight you.
That's my GIF Evil or Very Mad Nvm, I'm still busy.

I needed it Rolling Eyes sorry....

54Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:41 am

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:I needed it Rolling Eyes sorry....
Use this one!

Futuristic City - Page 3 Legend_of_korra_gif_gtfo_by_imakegifs-d4no447

55Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:44 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Jana V wrote:
Use this one!

THAT MADE ME LOL SO *Bleep*ing HARD!

56Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:55 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Use this one!

Ok,but can we just continue roleplaying? Rolling Eyes

57Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

I am here again!Lets continue roleplaying in peace. Razz

58Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:18 am

Jana V

Jana V

When Draco was running, helped by his Black Rose new friends, through the dark alley, May Or appeared to block their way. "Your time here is enough."

59Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:35 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Jana V wrote:When Draco was running, helped by his Black Rose new friends, through the dark alley, May Or appeared to block their way. "Your time here is enough."

I appear at Draco! Hoping to get a good shot at him, he knows I'm a train Necromancer Assassian.

60Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:37 am

Jana V

Jana V

BlueWyverkai Wyvern wrote:
Jana V wrote:When Draco was running, helped by his Black Rose new friends, through the dark alley, May Or appeared to block their way. "Your time here is enough."

I appear at Draco! Hoping to get a good shot at him, he knows I'm a train Necromancer Assassian.
"So which side are you on?"

61Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:07 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Evil. I'm an assassian and I'm terrorizing elmwood

62Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Dark rose makes a circle moves with her hands,making a tornado full with sharp,black roses that have acid in it. You touch it,you are dead.
At the same time,Draco uses few plants around to attack and disable May Or from dodging the attak of Black Rose.His pet Leo and good looking mysterious girl with long,black hair were waiting right time for attack.

63Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Unable to move, May Or always met his fate when the tornado of black roses neared. Instant passed and the tornado hit May Or. As the Black Rose gang grinned with assumption of success, the black fog cleared up and a beacon of light shone through it. May Or's body was completely covered by gold, immune to such thorns. "Light reflect!" May Or found a source of light and skilfully reflected and magnified its brightness, blinding the enemy.

64Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:26 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:Unable to move, May Or always met his fate when the tornado of black roses neared. Instant passed and the tornado hit May Or. As the Black Rose gang grinned with assumption of success, the black fog cleared up and a beacon of light shone through it. May Or's body was completely covered by gold, immune to such thorns. "Light reflect!" May Or found a source of light and skilfully reflected and magnified its brightness, blinding the enemy.

That move blinded Black Rose and Draco.The didn't expected that.
But Leo and mysterious girl are still able to fight.They were standing in black corner,that black that light couldn't get near them.When the light of May's gold stopped,girl disappeared in black smoke transporting in front of May Or.She tried to slash May Or,but gold on her body was too strong for her sword to break.Then Leo blocked the light that May Or was using,she was now unable to use "Light Reflect" and the gold on her body slowly disappeared.Girl transported again in black smoke behind May Or,using her long sword to cut May's arm.

65Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:29 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

BlueWyverkai Wyvern wrote:Evil. I'm an assassian and I'm terrorizing elmwood

So you aren't on my side or on May's side,you are alone for yourself,right?

66Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:32 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:

Correct! I was born on Necrotopia then went to Harmony then to HERE >Very Happy

67Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:46 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv wrote:

Okay then. What a Face
Now,back to my battle with May Or (Mayor Razz )
-Seriously,gold?Now i only need to see a flying pig and i will be more than happy to kill you all right here. (Draco said that,finally not blind,but black rose was still blind,just to know.)
Throws a giant fire ball at May Or.

(This now is off character talking,now it is me,Sima Wink )
Now back to you callum.So where are you right now?Just to know your location when the battle with me and Jana (May Or) is done. Or you could just join the fight since Jana is not online but i am sure she will come soon to continue our battle/story.

68Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:50 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

Okay then. What a Face
-Seriously,gold?Now i only need to see a flying pig and i will be more than happy to kill you all right here. (Draco said that,finally not blind,but black rose was still blind,just to know.)

Now back to you callum.So where are you right now?Just to know your location when the battle with me and Jana (May Or) is done. Or you could just join the fight since Jana is not online but i am sure she will come soon to continue our battle/story.

Grabs Draco and teleports him and me to the catacombs under the Dark Side!

69Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:53 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

Okay then. What a Face

Grabs Draco and teleports him and me to the catacombs under the Dark Side!

-Just Great.So what are you planing to do?Keep me here?And do what?Actually i am pretty hungry.There is a great place where you can buy awesome pizza.Want to go and buy some,i can go if you don't want.
Draco gives Money to the man.(Sorry i forgot your name again,i will check characters list to see. Razz )

70Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:58 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Draco transported back on the place where is the fight with May Or. Razz

71Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:18 am

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:That move blinded Black Rose and Draco.The didn't expected that.
But Leo and mysterious girl are still able to fight.They were standing in black corner,that black that light couldn't get near them.When the light of May's gold stopped,girl disappeared in black smoke transporting in front of May Or.She tried to slash May Or,but gold on her body was too strong for her sword to break.Then Leo blocked the light that May Or was using,she was now unable to use "Light Reflect" and the gold on her body slowly disappeared.Girl transported again in black smoke behind May Or,using her long sword to cut May's arm.
(May Or by the way is man; I know, just ignore the May and refer to him as Or)

May Or screamed in agony when the girl cut his arm and was alarmed when the giant fire ball was about to hit him. With his armour half cut, the fire ball managed to reach his flesh and burned him, evident by his currently black arm. Or screamed again in pain, but that was his specialty. Pain endurance.

---

When May Or was a child, he lived in a land absolutely far away from the City. In that village, everyone was sent regularly by the village elder to collect important herbs, which was the village's main export material. Everyone was very omniscient about herbs and its locations, including May Or himself.

One day, just a regular day, May Or was sent to retrieve the golden Juniper herb, a very special medicine that is very highly-priced, yet somehow was never lacking in resource, since only the villagers have the knowledge to pick the golden Juniper. If ordinary oblivious people try, they will get harmed badly by the Juniper's defence mechanism, such as thorns of gold or blinding light.

Just when Or was about to retrieve it, several arrows abruptly hit his back, as he fell down in severe pain. It was rare to see murderous hunters around the forest, since it was an almost blissfully peaceful land. May Or didn't have any power that time, so he was helpless against them. When the hunters stepped on him and tortured him for the way to collect the herb, which everyone have sworn to not tell to strangers, suddenly someone seemed to hit their back with severe blows. The hunters collapsed, and the saviour was revealed; an old man.

"I'm amazed you could endure that much pain, dear," the old man said. He was actually the Village Elder. "You have talent for Douleur Patientia, a special ability to endure pain. So you could keep the feeling of pain at its minimum, that's amazing. I think I should teach you more about Douleur Patientia."

More history about May Or going to be revealed later...

---

Surprisingly the tear and burn on his arm didn't kill him; the Black Rose gang grew alert. "It's Douleur Patientia, an ancient secret of pain endurance, kids these days never learn." The gold was heating hot because it just got hit by a fire ball, and gold is a good heat conductor. May Or swiftly flew to Draco and touched him with his other, golden arm, which was scorching Draco in agony. The others managed to dodge the attack, and the mysterious girl ran to cut May Or again, but suddenly she felt heavy and she slowed down. She witnessed heavy gold growing on her arm, paralysing her, as she worked out that when she slashed May Or, he planted a few golden seeds on her arms, now turning the tables around.

72Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:37 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:That move blinded Black Rose and Draco.The didn't expected that.
(May Or by the way is man; I know, just ignore the May and refer to him as Or)

May Or screamed in agony when the girl cut his arm and was alarmed when the giant fire ball was about to hit him. With his armour half cut, the fire ball managed to reach his flesh and burned him, evident by his currently black arm. Or screamed again in pain, but that was his specialty. Pain endurance.

---

When May Or was a child, he lived in a land absolutely far away from the City. In that village, everyone was sent regularly by the village elder to collect important herbs, which was the village's main export material. Everyone was very omniscient about herbs and its locations, including May Or himself.

One day, just a regular day, May Or was sent to retrieve the golden Juniper herb, a very special medicine that is very highly-priced, yet somehow was never lacking in resource, since only the villagers have the knowledge to pick the golden Juniper. If ordinary oblivious people try, they will get harmed badly by the Juniper's defence mechanism, such as thorns of gold or blinding light.

Just when Or was about to retrieve it, several arrows abruptly hit his back, as he fell down in severe pain. It was rare to see murderous hunters around the forest, since it was an almost blissfully peaceful land. May Or didn't have any power that time, so he was helpless against them. When the hunters stepped on him and tortured him for the way to collect the herb, which everyone have sworn to not tell to strangers, suddenly someone seemed to hit their back with severe blows. The hunters collapsed, and the saviour was revealed; an old man.

"I'm amazed you could endure that much pain, dear," the old man said. He was actually the Village Elder. "You have talent for Douleur Patientia, a special ability to endure pain. So you could keep the feeling of pain at its minimum, that's amazing. I think I should teach you more about Douleur Patientia."

More history about May Or going to be revealed later...

---

Surprisingly the tear and burn on his arm didn't kill him; the Black Rose gang grew alert. "It's Douleur Patientia, an ancient secret of pain endurance, kids these days never learn." The gold was heating hot because it just got hit by a fire ball, and gold is a good heat conductor. May Or swiftly flew to Draco and touched him with his other, golden arm, which was scorching Draco in agony. The others managed to dodge the attack, and the mysterious girl ran to cut May Or again, but suddenly she felt heavy and she slowed down. She witnessed heavy gold growing on her arm, paralysing her, as she worked out that when she slashed May Or, he planted a few golden seeds on her arms, now turning the tables around.

-What the.....
Mysterious girl said.That is a great skill you have,but attacking with sword is not my only ability.
______

Mysterious girl's name was Iva,he lived in a hidden village far away from the city.Draco lived there too.One day,Iva and Draco were sent to get a weapons for the warriors of small village,because back then,big war was destroying many villages.
They got many swords,but suddenly few ninjas from other village attacked them.

One of the ninjas about to kill Iva,but as the moment when he was about to kill her,big group of wolfs started attacking ninjas."Animal Summoners" had the ability to summon all creatures,sometimes not only animals to defend.

Draco's history coming soon.....

Suddenly,weird animal looking like bird appeared,eating gold on Iva's hands helping her to survive.Bird started shooting gold pieces on May Or.-I wish i don't need to do this but you asked for it.
Iva raised her hands summoning a group of dragons,that started attacking May Or.
-We are leaving now.
And all of them transported leaving May Or with deadly dragons.

73Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:44 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Draco was healing in his house,watching TV.He needed to rest,but he was also training to be stronger to fight May Or.
Suddenly,Black Rose got in the house and started attacking Draco.
-What the,what are you doing!?
-Killing you don't you see?
-You have no chance.
Draco send a water jet and hitted Black Rose,water became ice at the same time,making Rose unable to move.
-I told you.
Draco kicked Black Rose with his fire hands,instantly killing her.

74Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:51 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

-Whilst in the catacombs I summon a black dragon which breaths neon green fire!-

Muahahahahaha! With this dragon I can terrorize this city, wait no! THIS ENTIRE PLANET! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

75Futuristic City - Page 3 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:02 am

Jana V

Jana V

LOL, I'm starting to enjoy these histories. Very Happy

---

May Or was left with the deadly dragons, as he summoned for the police force to help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum