Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futuristic City

+5
JL
Emily Sanders
Skylord_Rorak
Jana V
Sima Miletijevv
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 16]

26Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:03 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

-Rorak teleports to 'The Dark Side'-

Ah, this planet will be ALOT of 'fun' ti DESTROY!!! Though I'll keep the dark side so this city will be evil...

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

27Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:05 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:Draco was walking on the street thinking where to hide,he tried to get off tracking chip but he couldn't.
-Leo! Draco was yelling.
Suddenly his lion bunny appeared.Come on Leo,we have some work to do.He and his pet Leo were heading to giant boat.Two Skeletons were guarding and standing on Draco's way.
-You shall not pass.
Draco attacked both skeletons with strong Lighting hit destroying the skeletons.
-You cant stand on my way.I will hide here,police wouldn't search for me here.
Unfortunately, Draco was right. Even though the police managed to gather strong reinforcement, it's just common sense not to go into the boat. The boat is cursed. However, there's an alternative. Trapping Draco inside the boat so he can never come out.

Draco was very strong,but he wasn't stupid to get trapped,Emma was waiting for him in the boat.She had the power of teleportation,so she and Draco just tricked the police.They were waiting for Draco to get out of the boat,but he wasn't even there.Draco made air clone so police can see that he is there.Emma managed to get off tracking chip and he putted it on the air clone.

28Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:06 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Emily Sanders wrote:Emily Sanders:

Name: Sarah "Xat" Miller

Looks: Petite, thin, large-and-green-eyed, closely-cut brown hair.

Power: Code-creation and code-breaking.

Monster/Pet follower: A young Shadowcrawler (here is a pic of what one looks like: http://www.flickr.com/photos/41917190@N08/4303466842/in/photostream/ ). It is usually a fantasy creature, but for this, it will be an intelligent alien. Also: It can see well in the dark; it can climb walls and hang upside-down from ceilings; it eats rocks; it only speaks in clicks, chirps, whistles and growls, it cannot speak human languages, it relies solely on body language to understand things.

History: Sarah was born to a poor family. She grew up in a bad neighborhood, and fell into the wrong crowd, gave herself a new name: Xat. In order to get food and money, she learned to build and crack codes for the gangs in her area. During a stunt that inevitably led to her fleeing police and angry gang members, she ducked into an alleyway and where she ran into a strange creature--the Shadowcrawler. It was scrounging through garbage and items, and was startled to find a random human girl come barging in; but when it saw that she was terrified and that people were pursuing her, it felt a pang of sympathy and helped her escape. After that, Xat remained with the Shadowcrawler wherever he went.

Great!We have another character! Very Happy
I will add you in character list.

29Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:31 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Next day,Draco was home watching TV.He saw Detective Smith,police and some other people were listening to him.
-Today the police week starts!Police will not work for one week,enjoy!
Great!I don't need to hide anymore,i will go not to hand around the city.I am hungry,hmm i will take a pizza.
The best place for the best pizza was near his house.All the people loved that pizza,but you needed to be fast to get one.They give only 4 pieces of pizza,if you are late,you need to wait 2-3 hours to buy it again.
Draco got out of the house,he went in one bar to have some drink before pizza.He went in toilet.When he wanted to go out,doors were locked.
What the....
Draco started hitting the doors but nothing.
-Damn!I must get out!I want that pizza!
Draco used his fire powers and blow up the door and some parts of the bar.All the people were looking at him like he is a crazy,weird person.Draco just said:-Hi!
And left the bar quietly,like nothing happened.

30Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:22 am

Jana V

Jana V

The police week was later revealed to be a deceiver for Draco. The special elite forces are still at work.. underground. With their earth-manipulation power, they can create sinkholes below people so that they sink underground and get caught in the prison. Draco was the main priority target now.

31Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:27 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:The police week was later revealed to be a deceiver for Draco. The special elite forces are still at work.. underground. With their earth-manipulation power, they can create sinkholes below people so that they sink underground and get caught in the prison. Draco was the main priority target now.

Draco was walking on the street,eating his pizza,leaving few people behind him frozen,they wanted to buy that pizza before him.
Draco was saying hi to one of his friends,when one sinkhole appeared and his friend disappear.
-Damn!This isn't Draco! Policeman said.
What was that....... Draco was thinking.
Nah,i am too lazy to find out,police don't work,so i have time to rest.

32Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:30 am

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:The police week was later revealed to be a deceiver for Draco. The special elite forces are still at work.. underground. With their earth-manipulation power, they can create sinkholes below people so that they sink underground and get caught in the prison. Draco was the main priority target now.

Draco was walking on the street,eating his pizza,leaving few people behind him frozen,they wanted to buy that pizza before him.
Draco was saying hi to one of his friends,when one sinkhole appeared and his friend disappear.
When Draco was just about to leave the building, another sinkhole appeared behind him. He narrowly missed it but now he's alert that there's something going on. Suddenly the earth budges and thick rock spikes grew from the ground, trapping him in a lock. A sinkhole appeared where he stands, and he falls underground, where it is confirmed by the force that it is Draco.

33Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:34 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

When Draco was just about to leave the building, another sinkhole appeared behind him. He narrowly missed it but now he's alert that there's something going on. Suddenly the earth budges and thick rock spikes grew from the ground, trapping him in a lock. A sinkhole appeared where he stands, and he falls underground, where it is confirmed by the force that it is Draco.

What the....
Emma gave me this thing,she said that it will help me,what is this button for.....

Suddenly,Draco transports back to street,he still keeps walking like nothing happened.
Draco was heading to a big house that wasn't so far from his house.
-I better go visit Sarah,i will need her help to actually find out what was that sinkhole and who made it,i am sure she will know what to do.

34Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:35 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

-Teleports near to May Or-

That person, shes called May, I recognize her somehow! Was she at Harmony too...?

35Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:38 am

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

What the....
Emma gave me this thing,she said that it will help me,what is this button for.....

Suddenly,Draco transports back to street,he still keeps walking like nothing happened.
-I better go visit Sarah,i will need her help to actually find out what was that sinkhole and who made it,i am sure she will know what to do.
The elite police force didn't give up that easily. It has full monitor of who was walking on the street, so immediately they located Draco and formed another spikes to immobilise him. He was a bit more alert, but the attack was too fast and it came out from underground. Draco once again fell into the sinkhole, where underground he gets kicked on the chest by an officer as he flew towards the wall and fell down unconsciously. He can't do the teleport thing now since he's not conscious, and he is now being searched.

BlueWyverkai Wyvern wrote:
Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

That person, shes called May, I recognize her somehow! Was she at Harmony too...?
May Or is a male actually. Just call him Mr Or. Disregard the 'may'.

36Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:41 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

What the....

The elite police force didn't give up that easily. It has full monitor of who was walking on the street, so immediately they located Draco and formed another spikes to immobilise him. He was a bit more alert, but the attack was too fast and it came out from underground. Draco once again fell into the sinkhole, where underground he gets kicked on the chest by an officer as he flew towards the wall and fell down unconsciously. He can't do the teleport thing now since he's not conscious, and he is now being searched.

BlueWyverkai Wyvern wrote:
Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

May Or is a male actually. Just call him Mr Or. Disregard the 'may'.

V.V Sorry. May jus makes me think of a girl's name

37Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:44 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Draco's dark side started control again.
Draco got up,dark fire started burning around him.He could control that fire,it formed in one fist,and started hitting everybody in the underground.Police,people in jail,everybody.Suddenly,dark side of Draco dissapeared.Draco was feeling bad,he had feeling that his head is bigger then him.Slowly leaving the underground,Draco was heading home.

38Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:46 am

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:Draco's dark side started control again.
Draco got up,dark fire started burning around him.He could control that fire,it formed in one fist,and started hitting everybody in the underground.Police,people in jail,everybody.Suddenly,dark side of Draco dissapeared.Draco was feeling bad,he had feeling that his head is bigger then him.Slowly leaving the underground,Draco was heading home.
As mentioned before, the elite force isn't something to give up. They summoned their counterpart, the sky force, to scan for Draco. The earth was chasing Draco, as he ran trying to get home, but the sky was raining with a substance, a substance that neutralises dark energy. Draco fell unconscious into the street, unable to do anything as he was transported into the top prison.

39Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:50 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
As mentioned before, the elite force isn't something to give up. They summoned their counterpart, the sky force, to scan for Draco. The earth was chasing Draco, as he ran trying to get home, but the sky was raining with a substance, a substance that neutralises dark energy. Draco fell unconscious into the street, unable to do anything as he was transported into the top prison.

Draco wasn't that stupid.He was prepared for anything same as for this.He was still able to make a signal with his hands.
The signal invited his pet Leo.As Leo wasn't alone,he summoned army of flying,fully armor equipped elite assassin bunnies.
They started attacking the top prison,the saved draco and hided in a place they would never go,to the Tehnology place.What is there?Police will see......

40Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:52 am

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:

Draco wasn't that stupid.He was prepared for anything same as for this.He was still able to make a signal with his hands.
The signal invited his pet Leo.As Leo wasn't alone,he summoned army of flying,fully armor equipped elite assassin bunnies.
They started attacking the top prison,the saved draco and hided in a place they would never go,to the Tehnology place.What is there?Police will see......
Stupid Draco dragging the whole city's attention. Now the whole city, even every corners, are guarded with police. He couldn't go anywhere now.

41Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:55 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:

Stupid Draco dragging the whole city's attention. Now the whole city, even every corners, are guarded with police. He couldn't go anywhere now.

First of all,The city didn't had that much policemans.
And Draco already left.

42Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:57 am

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:

And Draco already left.
Didn't it? Good that he left, the city could be peaceful. But all policemen are still in every corner.

43Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:57 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Oh and what about May Or? Your character,remember........ Neutral

44Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:58 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:

And Draco already left.
Didn't it? Good that he left, the city could be peaceful. But all policemen are still in every corner.

Draco is still in the city,he just left that area of the city.

45Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:01 am

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:Oh and what about May Or? Your character,remember........ Neutral
He will fight with Drakko. Why can't we have a proper fight? Not just goose chase? Mad

46Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:01 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:Oh and what about May Or? Your character,remember........ Neutral
He will fight with Drakko. Why can't we have a proper fight? Not just goose chase? Mad

Why not? We shall start the fight.This thing with police was killing me........

47Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:10 am

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:

I know right, none of us admit our loss. Wait, I'm kinda busy now. See you.

48Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:12 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:

I know right, none of us admit our loss. Wait, I'm kinda busy now. See you.

yeah,see ya later! I shall continue this roleplay when somebody join.

49Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:13 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Ugh! I wish Sir Enero was here. Then I would be having some Necro-Fun (Killing Him) (Below is Rorak)

Futuristic City - Page 2 255nvb4

50Futuristic City - Page 2 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:16 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

BlueWyverkai Wyvern wrote:Ugh! I wish Sir Enero was here. Then I would be having some Necro-Fun (Killing Him) (Below is Rorak)

Futuristic City - Page 2 255nvb4

I am bored,lets fight! Draco starts attacking.
Futuristic City - Page 2 Tarrlok-4.2
oh i need to go,my clone shall fight you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum