Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futuristic City

+5
JL
Emily Sanders
Skylord_Rorak
Jana V
Sima Miletijevv
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 16]

201Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

ShadowsMaster wrote:Lycus is getting bored,so he goes to a club to eat some food.

Rorak stabs Lycus when Lycus is really drunk.

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

202Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:48 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Herobrine wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:Lycus is getting bored,so he goes to a club to eat some food.

Rorak "ATTEMPTS TO" stabs Lycus when Lycus is really drunk.
|

1-I don't drink.Never would.
2-Put Attempts To
----------------------------------------------------
Lycus senses the foolish attempt and dodges.He breaks Rorak's wrist and says "I'm around 14,000 years older.Attempts like that won't get me.If everybody's this weak here,I'll definitely won these tournaments."Lycus takes his sandwiches and leaves using ShadowStep.

203Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

ShadowsMaster wrote:
Herobrine wrote:

|

2-Put Attempts To
Lycus senses the foolish attempt and dodges.He breaks Rorak's wrist and says "I'm around 14,000 years older.Attempts like that won't get me.If everybody's this weak here,I'll definitely won these tournaments."Lycus takes his sandwiches and leaves using ShadowStep.

Bah! Sapling! I'm 7 Billion centuries old! I've destroyed 2 planets and I'm the last of the Necromi

204Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:28 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Herobrine wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:
Herobrine wrote:

|

2-Put Attempts To

Bah! Sapling! I'm 7 Billion centuries old! I've destroyed 2 planets and I'm the last of the Necromi

Your 23,you can't go changing your stuff by will,and even if you are older.I'm a demon,one of the most powerful,dangerous,blood-thirsty Clans,and an assassin one at that.

205Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:29 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

ShadowsMaster wrote:
Herobrine wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:
Herobrine wrote:

|

2-Put Attempts To

Your 23,you can't go changing your stuff by will,and even if you are older.I'm a demon,one of the most powerful,dangerous,blood-thirsty Clans,and an assassin one at that.

Hello!I am back! Razz
I will post who is against who in tournament in few minutes.Too bad that Emilly didn't joined,but she and everybody else still has the chance till i post the tournament.
---------------
------------------

206Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:36 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

ShadowsMaster wrote:
Herobrine wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:
Herobrine wrote:

|

2-Put Attempts To

Maybe i'm too young for what you think, but i have the old and legend power to control midnight, and i am very thirsty for blood, when uncontrolled.

http://ramadhanti.deviantart.com/

207Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

The tournament!

PG and Maggie vs Narita and Verto

Lycus and his pet vs Herobrine and Rorak

Draco and Iva vs ?????(I need one more character to join tournament so i could battle)

One of the winners from these battles will go directly in the finals. Very Happy

208Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

You can battle and roleplay outside arena. Very Happy
-------------
Meanwhile,Draco and Iva were waiting for someone to join the tournament so they could battle too.They were in the town centre.The police were watching them,they were trying to think of something so they could escape the police after tournament.

209Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

-Hello everybody!We are here in the arena,where the first round starts,let the battle begin!
Speaker said.
Draco and Iva were watching the battle from the sky waiting to see how both of the are fighting.

210Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:13 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Sima Miletijevv wrote:The tournament!

Draco and Iva vs ?????(I need one more character to join tournament so i could battle)

One of the winners from these battles will go directly in the finals. Very Happy
Lol a emergency situation for maggie, maggie will do her second apperance.

*MAGGIE SECOND APPERANCE*

with the sticks, she said a spell, and the sticks show a map with red dot in the arena.
"Found you. Jubble, bring me to the arena." with Jubble's wand, they went to the arena with the transportation. In 15 minutes, they reach the arena and register.
"This is my pet Jubble. I will use her for the battle later on."

What it could be, and what is the red dot? Keep lookin' for clues.

211Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:14 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Lycus was up against Rorak."Sorry to do this kid,but your in my way." Lycus said.He used his shadowstep to approach Rorak,then he began "My pet over their is a one of a kind Zombie-Cerberus.One dragon head,one Wolf head,and one Demon head.Each head has one eye and it has wings with hands on them,one of the hands has a wooden club and the other can sense vital points.Now Fluffy,attack."Fluffy hit Herobrine's vital points in an instant and crushed him to the ground.Herobrine was unable to move,and pinned down.Lycus hit his feet on Rorak's crushing and breaking Rorak's legs.Then he grabbed oth Vital points on Rorak's wrist."These points paralyze all your body,but you can still surrender,and you should before I do anything rash" he said as he was tightening his grip on Rorak's wrists."Your a thousand years to youg to eat me,kid".Lycus could sense if it was a clone or not,it was Rorak and only Rorak the real thing,No replacements.Then he used his eyes to show his Underworld Afflications,pretty scary thing,it melts you from the inside so you can't use any powers.You can't move,you can only talk now.

Last edited by ShadowsMaster on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

212Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Pawrian Gray wrote:

with the sticks, she said a spell, and the sticks show a map with red dot in the arena.
"Found you. Jubble, bring me to the arena." with Jubble's wand, they went to the arena with the transportation. In 15 minutes, they reach the arena and register.

Great,but you cant use pet too,that would be 3 against 2. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Cant wait mahmoud and callum to start! Razz

213Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

While waiting, PG sit on a branch made of metals. "Who will be my partner..."
Not too long, a girl with ponytail brown hair come and sit beside PG, beside his branch.
"I found you. Now, what you will do, huh?"
"Y-y-y-you... You..."
"Yes, it's me, the person that will curse you."
"NO! I must run away from here!" PG run leaving his branch, and Maggie follow him. They ran in a diffrent way, but near the enterance they meet each other.
"Nah, catch you. What you will do, huh? BUBBLE JAIL!" from Maggie staff, big bubble catch PG, and he trapped.
"Get ready, i'll curse you now." Maggie lift her wand, "CURSOR OF..."
"Maggie, Listen! We will have a teamwork later on in the battle. The time you curse me it's not now. You mau curse me later."
For 5 secs, Maggie face get shocked. Then, she said, "Okay. Now you are lucky, but later, curse will come to you." PG breathe, "Phew." then they went back to the arena waiting room.

In the branch, they discuss...
We should make a new pet. Our opponent per are strong enough to blow us. Give me your blue fire essence. I know you still have some." PG give Maggie the essence. "Careful, this essence is so hot."
"i know it."
Then, she pour the essence to her Jubble ring, and she said a spell. "Cravious Jubbletor." then, a black Jubble popped out. "You will be our pet. I'll name you Juvilre."

214Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Pawrian Gray wrote:

Great,but you cant use pet too,that would be 3 against 2. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Cant wait mahmoud and callum to start! Razz

Lol i have make three pets XD

215Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sorry I haven't been here recently, quite busy :/

216Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

-Forgets about tournament destroys Arena Fighter's homes!-

217Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:29 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Herobrine wrote:-Forgets about tournament destroys Arena Fighter's homes!-

"Apparently he quit." Lycus says,then he goes to and kills Herobrine by cutting of his arms then legs then head.

218Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

ShadowsMaster wrote:

"Apparently he quit." Lycus says,then he goes to and kills Herobrine by cutting of his arms then legs then head.

No insta-kills javascript:emoticonp('Evil or Very Mad')

219Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Who have narita and verto as his/her character? .-.

220Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:36 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Pawrian Gray wrote:Who have narita and verto as his/her character? .-.
Me! That's my chars for tourney.

221Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:43 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Herobrine wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:

No insta-kills javascript:emoticonp('Evil or Very Mad')

You were trying to destroy our homes.Fine.Instead-
Grabs Rorak and Herobrine and tie them up with chains and throw them in an underground gate guarded by cyclops and tons of police and stuff.Uses magic to parralyze them for a week and cuts their hands off.

222Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Hey sima, need a characters for draco and iva? I'll give you some.

In cold forest, there were two kids, they are X and M. They are always together whenever they go. One day, X said "Hey M, i want to battle in the arena far away there..."
"Me too, it will be fun."
"Too bad, it is too far..."
"Let's find a way then. Why we not to just build a ship?"
"Great! Yeah!"
They togeter make a ship. X hae some strong branches, and M have some roots, leaves and fruits for later on. In 1 hours, they have done their works.
"Okay, let's go!" yelled M. They went inside the ship and went away from cold forest...

Inside the small ship, they ate fruits that M has bring. And magically, X's hand shine, and M's back shine too.
"What's going on?"
"i don't know M..."
And, in X hand, a hand-bow is equipped, in M back, a big sword equipped.
"Perfect, a new weapon! We can battle there now!!!"
"Yay!"
In 5 hours, they reach the arena place, and register.
"May we join? We are team Villenon!"
"Villenon? Great name..."
"You may kids, but where is your pets?"
"Pets?"
"Yeah, to join this duel, you will need 2 Pets."
"Hey M, do we have any pets???"
"Umm... no?"
Then, their hand-bow and big sword transformed into a pet. M and X look at them, "Hey, these are our pets!"M cheered. "We have our pets now!!! This is Swordlavus!" said M. "My pet, my pet! This is
Bowallete!"
"Okay okay, calm down kids! You both now are registered. Later on you will face strong pets, so watch out.
"Thank You!!!" they ran to the waiting room.

------------
Information

X;
Name: X (Xanthelius Morgaven Laggiorin)
Looks: using black eyepatch, blue cape and blue costume that has been frozen.
Pet:Swordlavus, a pet that actually is X's sword. He has a power to bleed someone.
Alchemy/power: his sword, can almost break everything, and have strong power inside. Only the owner can controll the sword.
----------------------------------------
Name: M (Millenius Vertusis laveirrus)
Look: use red cape, Witch hat and bottom. He use black shoes and have black hair too.
Pet:Bowalette, actually is M's Hand-bow. He can shoot fire, water and lightning bowd that each element has its own effect.
Alchemy/power: Hand-bow, a simple bow shooter in his hand. Can shoot 5 bows in one shot with varient effect each and element.

223Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:52 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Pawrian Gray wrote:Hey sima, need a characters for draco and iva? I'll give you some.

In cold forest, there were two kids, they are X and M. They are always together whenever they go. One day, X said "Hey M, i want to battle in the arena far away there..."
"Me too, it will be fun."
"Too bad, it is too far..."
"Let's find a way then. Why we not to just build a ship?"
"Great! Yeah!"
They togeter make a ship. X hae some strong branches, and M have some roots, leaves and fruits for later on. In 1 hours, they have done their works.
"Okay, let's go!" yelled M. They went inside the ship and went away from cold forest...

Inside the small ship, they ate fruits that M has bring. And magically, X's hand shine, and M's back shine too.
"What's going on?"
"i don't know M..."
And, in X hand, a hand-bow is equipped, in M back, a big sword equipped.
"Perfect, a new weapon! We can battle there now!!!"
"Yay!"
In 5 hours, they reach the arena place, and register.
"May we join? We are team Villenon!"
"Villenon? Great name..."
"You may kids, but where is your pets?"
"Pets?"
"Yeah, to join this duel, you will need 2 Pets."
"Hey M, do we have any pets???"
"Umm... no?"
Then, their hand-bow and big sword transformed into a pet. M and X look at them, "Hey, these are our pets!"M cheered. "We have our pets now!!! This is Swordlavus!" said M. "My pet, my pet! This is
Bowallete!"
"Okay okay, calm down kids! You both now are registered. Later on you will face strong pets, so watch out.
"Thank You!!!" they ran to the waiting room.

------------
Information

X;
Name: X (Xanthelius Morgaven Laggiorin)
Looks: using black eyepatch, blue cape and blue costume that has been frozen.
Pet:Swordlavus, a pet that actually is X's sword. He has a power to bleed someone.
Alchemy/power: his sword, can almost break everything, and have strong power inside. Only the owner can controll the sword.
----------------------------------------
Name: M (Millenius Vertusis laveirrus)
Look: use red cape, Witch hat and bottom. He use black shoes and have black hair too.
Pet:Bowalette, actually is M's Hand-bow. He can shoot fire, water and lightning bowd that each element has its own effect.
Alchemy/power: Hand-bow, a simple bow shooter in his hand. Can shoot 5 bows in one shot with varient effect each and element.

I was quite busy so the tournament died :/
Anyways,nah,i will just make characters myself and battle,i will make my two characters win XD
Please,finish your battles. Very Happy

224Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:03 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Because Herobrine and Rorak tried to destroy arena,Lycus go in next round.
At the same time,other two battles started.
Iva and Draco battled against Ken and Johnny,some two guys with mysterious powers.Battles started.
Kan started the battle sending a lasers on Draco.He had strong power,but he didn't knew how to use it.Draco was dodging the attacks,at the same time running on Ken.Draco jumped and hitted him with water jet,then without stopping he hitted him with a lighting.He was defeated.
But,Johhny kicked Draco in the head,making him fall on the ground.Iva reacted fast and transported behind him and slashing him with a sword.She repeated same attack few times and the defeated him too.They went in next round.
------------------------
Jana and Teteh,do your battle! Very Happy

225Futuristic City - Page 9 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:35 am

Jana V

Jana V

Narita swept herself like wind into the arena while Verto Loco climbed the stair hurriedly, with the burdening backpack on his back. On the other side Xanthellius and Millenius were waiting readily.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum