Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futuristic City

+5
JL
Emily Sanders
Skylord_Rorak
Jana V
Sima Miletijevv
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 16]

226Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

ok so

ling:
name:snappy(nick name for my character)(real name:derrick el pincher)
looks:wears big armour and wears metal pincers(can act like a bomerang)
power:king of all crab like creatures.have a whole army in control
pet(monster):a fast crab creature called crabby.its has a big pincer,and as agile as a monkey.renamed jade(yeah jana,i brought jade here into the roleplay.got a prob with that?)

if you want to know why my characters nickname is snappy there are 2 reasons.1.my charracter is really snappy if you know what i mean.2.my character the king of all crabs and usally "snaps" around(my characters father gave my character the sit of a king)
area:in a big pond(unknowed to everybody) somewhere between the cold forest and the center.if you dont let me be a king,then just let me be a guy with my pet(same looks but no powers)

Last edited by Ling pincer on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

227Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

My weapon is my mighty metal pincers!*meets may or and says whats up?!.may or:"oh nothing."

228Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Ling pincer wrote:My weapon is my mighty metal pincers!*meets may or and says whats up?!.may or:"oh nothing."

Great!I will add you in characters list and you can start roleplaying! Very Happy

229Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

there was a city unkwon to man called the city of pincer.the rulers of this city was a man. a strong big man wearing powerfull armour.but one day,the city falled into diasater when the king was killed.some police man(who finally disscovered this city)came and investigate.the city started to fall apart kingless.but the the kings son,snappy,i mean derrrick replace his fathers place.he remembered that his dad said:"son,remember that if anything happen to me,youll be my replacement alright?".snappy,um.. well we will just call his nickname from now on,went to his fathers dead body.he cried in pain.but then stood up bravely."dad,ill never dissapoint you"said snappy.then he took his father crown and armour and claimed the named "king".he and his pet,jade,helped the policeman figure out this murder,and get revenge by killing the murderer.....well at least punch him a few times.

230Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Ling pincer wrote:there was a city unkwon to man called the city of pincer.the rulers of this city was a man. a strong big man wearing powerfull armour.but one day,the city falled into diasater when the king was killed.some police man(who finally disscovered this city)came and investigate.the city started to fall apart kingless.but the the kings son,snappy,i mean derrrick replace his fathers place.he remembered that his dad said:"son,remember that if anything happen to me,youll be my replacement alright?".snappy,um.. well we will just call his nickname from now on,went to his fathers dead body.he cried in pain.but then stood up bravely."dad,ill never dissapoint you"said snappy.then he took his father crown and armour and claimed the named "king".he and his pet,jade,helped the policeman figure out this murder,and get revenge by killing the murderer.....well at least punch him a few times.
Hmm, quite touching dude.

231Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

As all these many things go on, Xat and her Shadowcrawler are hidden away within the depths of the city...er, as hidden as they can be with a tracking device on the teenager.

Within a shabby-looking building, Xat crouches on the floor in the middle of a dark room. She is leaning over a small electronic pad, whose screen emanates a green light and casts her face in an eerie glow. Her eyes flick across its screen as hundreds of small strange-looking symbols flicker up at her, and biting her lip, she pushes a button on the pad. A small virtual keyboard appears on the screen, hovering beneath the symbols, and whispering to herself, the girl starts tapping in different letters and numbers.

The Shadowcrawler paces restlessly back and forth across the room, occasionally stealing over to a window which has its shuttered blind drawn down. Using its long, spindly fingers, it carefully parts two shutters to squint out at the city straight. It chirps softly, and without looking up, Xat whispers, "I know, I know...but just wait...I think I've cracked the code..." Perspiration beads her forehead as she concentrates, chewing on the inside of her cheek.

232Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:As all these many things go on, Xat and her Shadowcrawler are hidden away within the depths of the city...er, as hidden as they can be with a tracking device on the teenager.

Within a shabby-looking building, Xat crouches on the floor in the middle of a dark room. She is leaning over a small electronic pad, whose screen emanates a green light and casts her face in an eerie glow. Her eyes flick across its screen as hundreds of small strange-looking symbols flicker up at her, and biting her lip, she pushes a button on the pad. A small virtual keyboard appears on the screen, hovering beneath the symbols, and whispering to herself, the girl starts tapping in different letters and numbers.

The Shadowcrawler paces restlessly back and forth across the room, occasionally stealing over to a window which has its shuttered blind drawn down. Using its long, spindly fingers, it carefully parts two shutters to squint out at the city straight. It chirps softly, and without looking up, Xat whispers, "I know, I know...but just wait...I think I've cracked the code..." Perspiration beads her forehead as she concentrates, chewing on the inside of her cheek.

-Teleports to Xat-

I have unfinished business with your family! Our families are in fued and your family SHALL loose!

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

233Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:-Teleports to Xat-

I have unfinished business with your family! Our families are in fued and your family SHALL loose!

Xat does not look up when someone appears in the room, although the Shadowcrawler squawks in surprise and runs up the wall to hang from the ceiling. In fact, she doesn't even seem surprised, as if she is used to people coming unexpectedly. She does, however, swear in a most undignified and unladylike manner as she loses her train of thought.

"What family?" she spits out as she leans closer over the pad's screen, squinting at the symbols as she tries to remember what she had been studying. "They've probably all rotted away in the ghetto by now...unless you're talking about the gang I was with; I'm not with them anymore. I'm a free girl, got that?" There is some acid in her tone when she says that. "Go bust up some other poor blockhead, pal; I'm busy."

She taps in another letter, and one of the green symbols on the screen flickers out to be replaced by a red letter.

234Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:-Teleports to Xat-

Xat does not look up when someone appears in the room, although the Shadowcrawler squawks in surprise and runs up the wall to hang from the ceiling. In fact, she doesn't even seem surprised, as if she is used to people coming unexpectedly. She does, however, swear in a most undignified and unladylike manner as she loses her train of thought.

"What family?" she spits out as she leans closer over the pad's screen, squinting at the symbols as she tries to remember what she had been studying. "They've probably all rotted away in the ghetto by now...unless you're talking about the gang I was with; I'm not with them anymore. I'm a free girl, got that?" There is some acid in her tone when she says that. "Go bust up some other poor blockhead, pal; I'm busy."

She taps in another letter, and one of the green symbols on the screen flickers out to be replaced by a red letter.

Your true family! Alina Telat and Mark Telat. Well until they changes their surname! You are part of the Telat family, one of the richest families that ever existed! My family accused them of stealing our money and land!

235Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:Your true family! Alina Telat and Mark Telat. Well until they changes their surname! You are part of the Telat family, one of the richest families that ever existed! My family accused them of stealing our money and land!

Xat tries to ignore the man blabbering nonsense at her, although a vein begins to pulse in her temple. Through her teeth, she answers sharply, "Look, Mister Whoever-You-Are, my true family is a sorry bunch of failures sitting around in a crowded dirt-poor apartment; the last thing we have is money and land." She taps in a few numbers into the pad, and her mouth twitches into a small smile as the formation of a sentence begins to appear: L_CK.39_.RGHTWNG.3_-_6-9_

236Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:Your true family! Alina Telat and Mark Telat. Well until they changes their surname! You are part of the Telat family, one of the richest families that ever existed! My family accused them of stealing our money and land!

Xat tries to ignore the man blabbering nonsense at her, although a vein begins to pulse in her temple. Through her teeth, she answers sharply, "Look, Mister Whoever-You-Are, my true family is a sorry bunch of failures sitting around in a crowded dirt-poor apartment; the last thing we have is money and land." She taps in a few numbers into the pad, and her mouth twitches into a small smile as the formation of a sentence begins to appear: L_CK.39_.RGHTWNG.3_-_6-9_

They lost their money in Galactic War II

237Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:They lost their money in Galactic War II

Xat still refuses to look at the stranger as she types in some more letters and numbers: LOCK.391.RGHTWNG.3_-16-94 At his explanation, she answers through gritted teeth, "Then obviously we don't have your money; so go away!" The Shadowcrawler chitters from the ceiling, beginning to pace back and forth with all of its fins lowered.

238Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:They lost their money in Galactic War II

Xat still refuses to look at the stranger as she types in some more letters and numbers: LOCK.391.RGHTWNG.3_-16-94 At his explanation, she answers through gritted teeth, "Then obviously we don't have your money; so go away!" The Shadowcrawler chitters from the ceiling, beginning to pace back and forth with all of its fins lowered.

-Angry shouting voice- -Holds her up to wall by holding her neck-

GET IT CLEAR MISSY, DO YOU WANT TO DO! STOP ACTING CARELESS BEFORE I CRUSH YOU AND KILL YOU!!!

239Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:-Angry shouting voice- -Holds her up to wall by holding her neck-

GET IT CLEAR MISSY, DO YOU WANT TO DO! STOP ACTING CARELESS BEFORE I CRUSH YOU AND KILL YOU!!!

Xat suddenly finds herself pressed against the wall and held there by a hand around her neck. At first she feels a burst of fear and startlement, but having been through rougher treatment than that in the gang she had stupidly been involved in, both feelings give way to be replaced by red-hot anger.

"You screwed everything up!" she snarls in his face, her voice hoarse from the hold around her throat. "I nearly had the code finished!" The pad remains on the floor where it had been, the nearly-finished first sentence gleaming red. Her hands drawing up, one hand shoots out to strike him in the solar plexus (a complex of ganglia and radiating nerves of the sympathetic system at the pit of the stomach). As this forces him to release her and double over, she grabs his arm and leans her shoulder into his. She twists around, and uses her angle plus his weight to flip him over her shoulder and onto the floor.

The Shadowcrawler jumps down from the ceiling, snatching up the pad. Before the fight can get any worse, it chitters frantically and grabs the back of Xat's shirt. Hauling her toward the door, the alien pulls her out and slams it shut, and releasing the back of her shirt, starts loping down the hallway. Swearing and rubbing her neck, the teenager runs after it to catch up.

240Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:-Angry shouting voice- -Holds her up to wall by holding her neck-

Xat suddenly finds herself pressed against the wall and held there by a hand around her neck. At first she feels a burst of fear and startlement, but having been through rougher treatment than that in the gang she had stupidly been involved in, both feelings give way to be replaced by red-hot anger.

"You screwed everything up!" she snarls in his face, her voice hoarse from the hold around her throat. "I nearly had the code finished!" The pad remains on the floor where it had been, the nearly-finished first sentence gleaming red. Her hands drawing up, one hand shoots out to strike him in the solar plexus (a complex of ganglia and radiating nerves of the sympathetic system at the pit of the stomach). As this forces him to release her and double over, she grabs his arm and leans her shoulder into his. She twists around, and uses her angle plus his weight to flip him over her shoulder and onto the floor.

The Shadowcrawler jumps down from the ceiling, snatching up the pad. Before the fight can get any worse, it chitters frantically and grabs the back of Xat's shirt. Hauling her toward the door, the alien pulls her out and slams it shut, and releasing the back of her shirt, starts loping down the hallway. Swearing and rubbing her neck, the teenager runs after it to catch up.

-Uses a freeze spell on her and the Shadowcrawler and teleports to them-

Outsmarted! I'll be taking that code. -Rips out pages with code on and rips them up and burns the pieces-

241Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:-Uses a freeze spell on her and the Shadowcrawler and teleports to them-

Outsmarted! I'll be taking that code. -Rips out pages with code on and rips them up and burns the pieces-

Xat would have protested as the man destroyed the electronic pad, but being frozen, she can only stare with seething eyes at him. If looks could kill, he would have dropped dead on the spot. As still as a statue in mid-jog, she can only rant, rave, threaten and cuss within her own mind, although she itches to be able to let it rip on this stranger.

242Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:-Uses a freeze spell on her and the Shadowcrawler and teleports to them-

Xat would have protested as the man destroyed the electronic pad, but being frozen, she can only stare with seething eyes at him. If looks could kill, he would have dropped dead on the spot. As still as a statue in mid-jog, she can only rant, rave, threaten and cuss within her own mind, although she itches to be able to let it rip on this stranger.

You've failed now! GO TO THE CANDY-LAND DUMP! -Teleports the lady to the Candy-Land Area-

243Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:You've failed now! GO TO THE CANDY-LAND DUMP! -Teleports the lady to the Candy-Land Area-

If Xat could have spoken, she would have shouted, "What the..." But, being unable to talk because she is still frozen in mid-jog, she can only mentally shout it. As she finds herself in an unfamiliar area the man dubbed "Candy-Land Dump," she seethes silently but scrutinizes the area with her eyes. Then her gaze slides sideways to see if her Shadowcrawler was teleported with her, but she can not see it everywhere.

244Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:17 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Lycus,waiting for the next match suddenly gets a blood thirst.He MUST kill someone this very instant.As he is walking,he finds Rorak who is madly laughing."Found you."he states,rushing towards Rorak and grabbing him by the neck to pin him to the wall.He stares at him with creepy eyes.Lycus licks his lips as he stabs Rorak with his claws with his other hand.He licks the blood,as he swallows the blood,something mad and mysterious happens with him,He starts transforming,getting larger and larger,getting hunchbacked,the top of his robe rips,his skin color becomes red,spikes come out.His Eyes turn yellow and red as he says "This is the true demon form,the hellish Blood Demon!"Rorak tries to defend himself with a giant fireball,the size of 10 elephants,but it just bounces off Lycus's hard skin.Lycus easily grabs Rorak,he stares at him for a while and throws him hard and far,making him unable to use spells and deactivating his current spells.As Lycus leaves,he senses two new presences suddenly appear their and a strange object,but nothing that would soothe his blood thirst.He goes into the jungle to find some good and tasty blood that would return him normal.....at least until the next month.

245Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Meanwhile, Xat's body begins to loosen from the stranger's freezing spell. Gradually, she finds herself able to move again, and with a groan, she stretches her arms and legs. She turns in a circle, looking for her Shadowcrawler; but not seeing him anywhere -- he had not been forcefully teleported with her --, she feels a pang of loneliness, an emotion she is not familiar with.

She forces her attention onto her surroundings, but she does not recognize them. Sucking in her cheeks, she remains alert as she starts to creep along.

246Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:33 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

"Still no prey" Lycus thinks.(As he can not speak,just say monstrous things like "grr,rawr,grargh,and stuff" in this form.)He makes his way to a large tree and sleeps their for the night.

247Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Xat creeps along through this strange place the odd man had called "Candy-Land Dump," although it looks nothing like Candyland or a dump to her. She finds herself in trees and lost, uncertain as to where she is going; twigs and dirt crack beneath her feet as she walks, and warily, she looks around as she moves. I belong in the city, she thinks bitterly. Not out here...I don't know anything about forests or jungles or whatever!

248Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:25 am

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

May or arivves at the city.he does a quick scan of the mans dead body."hmm......this guy was shoot from the back when he went out of the pond.one of the peasant of the city did it due to the hay on the ground."said mayor.Snappy came and said"so it was a peasant eh?i think i have 5 prime suspect of my fathers murderer.either jack,jason,Tyson,Thea or amy.these 5 all equally hate my dad and has a big posiiblyity of being the murderer so lets start searching for evidence"

249Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:29 am

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

hey sima can i edit my powers?i want my pincer able to shot out water, fire and a mixture of fire and water?

250Futuristic City - Page 10 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:31 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

ShadowsMaster wrote:Lycus,waiting for the next match suddenly gets a blood thirst.He MUST kill someone this very instant.As he is walking,he finds Rorak who is madly laughing."Found you."he states,rushing towards Rorak and grabbing him by the neck to pin him to the wall.He stares at him with creepy eyes.Lycus licks his lips as he stabs Rorak with his claws with his other hand.He licks the blood,as he swallows the blood,something mad and mysterious happens with him,He starts transforming,getting larger and larger,getting hunchbacked,the top of his robe rips,his skin color becomes red,spikes come out.His Eyes turn yellow and red as he says "This is the true demon form,the hellish Blood Demon!"Rorak tries to defend himself with a giant fireball,the size of 10 elephants,but it just bounces off Lycus's hard skin.Lycus easily grabs Rorak,he stares at him for a while and throws him hard and far,making him unable to use spells and deactivating his current spells.As Lycus leaves,he senses two new presences suddenly appear their and a strange object,but nothing that would soothe his blood thirst.He goes into the jungle to find some good and tasty blood that would return him normal.....at least until the next month.

Don't do other's lines! AND I WAS NEVER NEAR YOU SO SHUT UP.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum