Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futuristic City

+5
JL
Emily Sanders
Skylord_Rorak
Jana V
Sima Miletijevv
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 16]

251Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:50 am

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

in jacks house,may or and snappy was investigating the suspects house."hmm...nothing suspicious here."said snappy.jacks wasnt at home but then he came."what the hell are you doing?!"said jack."you are our prime suspect of my dads murderer"replied ling."impossible!i was in the cold forest hunting wogs!"yelled jack."hes right.i remembered dad sent him to hunt wogs for an anual dinner."said snappy to mayor.so they moved on to jasons house but then remembred he was alegric of being out of water.same with thea and amy.they had no choice and went to have a word with tyson."tyson was the one who followed and served your dad when going out of water.so it might be him"said may or.than snappy replied"its not a might but a must .tyson hates my dad than anyone else"and aparrently,it was him.tyson was aressted and is gonna get punisshed by mining for gold (without using it to buy stuff)for the rest of his life.it starts next week.

252Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:02 am

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:Don't do other's lines! AND I WAS NEVER NEAR YOU SO SHUT UP.

-- OOC/Non-Roleplay Post --
Please be polite. But I know and understand why you are upset. For whatever reason, I saw his post but did not mentally catch what was OOCly happening.

ShadowsMaster, please do not kill anyone's character unless they have told you (OOCly of course) that it is okay to do so. Also remember to give other members a chance to respond when they are being attacked, instead of simply playing out an entire episode without their consent and then walking off. I know you did not intentionally try to upset anyone, so I will let it slide; but please do not do that again.

I declare the post in which Rorak was killed invalid, since it was impossible due to location as well as god-modding (pre-determining another person's actions for them; in this case, deciding for them that they die). The death and attack never happened to Rorak, although you can pretend you killed and ate a NPC.

Let us push this aside, and continue roleplaying.

253Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:51 am

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Herobrine wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:Lycus,waiting for the next match suddenly gets a blood thirst.He MUST kill someone this very instant.As he is walking,he finds Rorak who is madly laughing."Found you."he states,rushing towards Rorak and grabbing him by the neck to pin him to the wall.He stares at him with creepy eyes.Lycus licks his lips as he stabs Rorak with his claws with his other hand.He licks the blood,as he swallows the blood,something mad and mysterious happens with him,He starts transforming,getting larger and larger,getting hunchbacked,the top of his robe rips,his skin color becomes red,spikes come out.His Eyes turn yellow and red as he says "This is the true demon form,the hellish Blood Demon!"Rorak tries to defend himself with a giant fireball,the size of 10 elephants,but it just bounces off Lycus's hard skin.Lycus easily grabs Rorak,he stares at him for a while and throws him hard and far,making him unable to use spells and deactivating his current spells.As Lycus leaves,he senses two new presences suddenly appear their and a strange object,but nothing that would soothe his blood thirst.He goes into the jungle to find some good and tasty blood that would return him normal.....at least until the next month.

Don't do other's lines! AND I WAS NEVER NEAR YOU SO SHUT UP.

Do you see me making you say something?No,I just beat you up.

254Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:53 am

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:Don't do other's lines! AND I WAS NEVER NEAR YOU SO SHUT UP.

-- OOC/Non-Roleplay Post --
Please be polite. But I know and understand why you are upset. For whatever reason, I saw his post but did not mentally catch what was OOCly happening.

ShadowsMaster, please do not kill anyone's character unless they have told you (OOCly of course) that it is okay to do so. Also remember to give other members a chance to respond when they are being attacked, instead of simply playing out an entire episode without their consent and then walking off. I know you did not intentionally try to upset anyone, so I will let it slide; but please do not do that again.

I declare the post in which Rorak was killed invalid, since it was impossible due to location as well as god-modding (pre-determining another person's actions for them; in this case, deciding for them that they die). The death and attack never happened to Rorak, although you can pretend you killed and ate a NPC.

Let us push this aside, and continue roleplaying.

I didn't kill him ._. I just stabbed him.Like he usually comes out of no where and puts "Herobrine kills you" or "Herobrine Destroyed your house or what not" Just showing him how annoying it can be.

255Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:37 am

Jana V

Jana V

I'm still waiting to battle Teteh..

256Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:12 pm

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

snappy decided to go out of the city and earn money to buy food in the areana.he registered and than went in and battle.his first oponnet was supprissingly may or(if jana acepts fighting me)

257Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:39 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Ling pincer wrote:snappy decided to go out of the city and earn money to buy food in the areana.he registered and than went in and battle.his first oponnet was supprissingly may or(if jana acepts fighting me)

May Or doesn't enter arena's cause he is mayor.

258Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Jana V

Jana V

ShadowsMaster wrote:
Ling pincer wrote:snappy decided to go out of the city and earn money to buy food in the areana.he registered and than went in and battle.his first oponnet was supprissingly may or(if jana acepts fighting me)

May Or doesn't enter arena's cause he is mayor.
That's right. I use Narita and Verto Loco as my arena characters.

259Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 am

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

ok then jana who is your battle character?i wanna battle him

260Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Ling pincer wrote:ok then jana who is your battle character?i wanna battle him
I just said right above you -_- Narita and Verto Loco.

261Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:44 am

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

ok than narita and verto luco,care for a macth?

262Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Ling pincer wrote:ok than narita and verto luco,care for a macth?
Alright then.

263Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:20 pm

Jana V

Jana V

To light up the RP, I will begin the battle against Ling's exotically unique characters. Mind that Narita manipulates temperature around her or within a limited zone even to extreme like sub-zero or scorching heat, however the process takes a little while and its range is quite limited, despite its high flexibility. Verto Loco, meanwhile, is just an ordinary person who throws seeds and grows ordinary normal plants, but is able to make the growth instant and even multiply the plants' sizes using a special chemical, creating handy gigantic plants.

---

Verto Loco and Narita stood on the arena stage, while the enemies waited mysteriously behind the light. The enemy began to move, which switched Verto and Narita alert.

"Verto, grassify the arena!" said Narita coldly but spryly. Verto Loco got up and spread a seemingly fertile soil from his bag then skilfully threw seeds everywhere. "The soil is already mixed with super fertilisers, so we just need to wait a few seconds," explained Verto to Narita. Right in just a few seconds, movement rose quickly from the soil. The grass has grown and the middle of the arena was very thick with grass. But that's not it yet. Verto threw a shower of special water and the grass immediately grew in size. Though not extremely overwhelming, the size of the grass now was quite big.

The enemies looked puzzled by the real motives of the enemy, but Narita revealed it soon. Taking a deep, long breath, with her icy, long-nailed fingers, she conjured an invisible dome around the grass. Temperature manipulatable zone. After taking another breath, her eyes glowed and the zone within that invisible dome had its temperature dropped drastically into way below zero. The grass were freezing and the arena were transformed into a vicious field of giant spikes, giving nice advantage to Narita and Verto's side.

264Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Finally i am back!How is tournament doing?
When we finish it,we can continue roleplaying even better!
-------------

265Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Guys,do you want to stop the tournament?Since this is very slow and first round is not finished yet? Question
------

266Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Jana V

Jana V

It's been quite messy and slow, because it's hard to be online at the same time, since I'm the only one who's online most of the time. Rolling Eyes

267Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:Guys,do you want to stop the tournament?Since this is very slow and first round is not finished yet? Question
------
Maybe we could suspend the tourney, while the tournament is not going on, other issues are happening around the city.

268Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:Guys,do you want to stop the tournament?Since this is very slow and first round is not finished yet? Question
------
Maybe we could suspend the tourney, while the tournament is not going on, other issues are happening around the city.

Okay,i have few suprises and there will be many new challenges,upgrading powers(working on that),new enemies(Almost done),and many more!Stay tuned,maybe i will add new enemies today!I am already working on it.
---------------

269Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:
------

Okay,i have few suprises and there will be many new challenges,upgrading powers(working on that),new enemies(Almost done),and many more!Stay tuned,maybe i will add new enemies today!I am already working on it.
---------------
I have a significant suggestion for the roleplaying. You see, the battles are almost always neverending. People should not play godmoding, I mean they should accept when they're at a losing situation. We shouldn't keep outsmarting each other, one should back down and yielded so the story could continue. No characters should be almost perfect or completely immune. pale

270Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:
------

---------------
I have a significant suggestion for the roleplaying. You see, the battles are almost always neverending. People should not play godmoding, I mean they should accept when they're at a losing situation. We shouldn't keep outsmarting each other, one should back down and yielded so the story could continue. No characters should be almost perfect or completely immune. pale

Yes.There will be quests where all of us will work together to defeat the enemy or to solve the mistery,that is one big update i am working on.In the rules,i said no character will be immune. Very Happy Now,start roleplaying!

----------

271Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Updated first page,many fun things will come.......
Very Happy

272Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Thundercats Tribe and Vampire Lord :O

..and yeah, I wanted to stress that it doesn't matter when your character loses cause this is not a fighting competition, it's about shaping a nice exciting story. Smile

273Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:Thundercats Tribe and Vampire Lord :O

..and yeah, I wanted to stress that it doesn't matter when your character loses cause this is not a fighting competition, it's about shaping a nice exciting story. Smile

Yup,and now,i shall start the story with new enemy,Thundercats tribe!Just to know,Thundercats live together in a big kingdom,and the greatest weapon they have is-the Sword of Thundercats.They stand and look like a human,but they have fur and claws.There are many different warriors.I will update all about them in first page.They are using lighting attacks.
--------------------------
Draco and Iva were walking in the forest,and they saw a sword in the sand.Draco took it and looked at it.It was long sword,with a red diamond in it.They went further in the forest so nobody could see them.
-I will take that sword! Iva said.
-No,i want that sword!
-Come on Draco,that sword will be mine!
-Nope.Fire tornado!
Fire started growing in Draco's right leg,he started spinning and made a tornado.It didn't looked right as tornado but it was like that.
Iva dodged the attack,and she was ready to take sword.
-I told you i will have it.
No!Thunder strike!
Draco jumped and sent a lighting that hitted Iva.
-Stop it right there!That sword isn't yours.
-Who are you?Iva asked.
-I am the lord of the thundercats,and these are my friends.And that sword is mine.
Iva transported and tried to attack thundercats lord with her sword,he dodged the attack and kicked her.
He tooked the sword,that became shorter.
-Thunder!(Sword started to grow),Thunder!(Sword started to grow again),Thunder!(Sword was now in his normal size),THUNDERCATS!
Suddenly,huge red ray of energy blasted from the red diamond,it was aiming to Draco.
--------
Now,Draco learned to mix two elements in one attack,you will be able to upgrade your attacks soon too.
-------------
-God hand!Draco said,and then,a huge hand appeared in front of him,it was connected to his right hand buy lighting.He mixed element of light and thunder to learn this ability.He blocked his attack,but he was tired.

274Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Dafuq. Thundercats is a show. I didn't know you'll use the characters directly like that. But anyways;

---------------

The diplomatic relation between the City and Thundercats Tribe has been very unclear in the past years. The most memorable event was the Sword War, a war 11 years back when the City was growing more worried of the tribes' powerful artefacts, especially the Sword of Hero. When the Thundercats Tribe, expectedly, invaded an external territory of the City, the mayor, Sir Enero, immediately took action. He sent troops to immobilise the tribe. The war wasn't even, the City's troops were much bigger and they managed to contain the whole tribe easily. The City forces retreated when it was believed that the Sword of Hero, which they feared, was destroyed, so nothing was to be worried about. Sir Enero, however, was still anxious. He still had suspicions. Today, they were confirmed.

As Iva and Draco struggled against the Lord of Thundercats, Enero appeared plainly in sight. He quickly used his telekinesis ability and divided the ground into giant blocks. He shook them, creating a massive quake, destroying every trees in a radius.

Futuristic City - Page 11 Untitled2hm9

275Futuristic City - Page 11 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:Dafuq. Thundercats is a show. I didn't know you'll use the characters directly like that. But anyways;

---------------

The diplomatic relation between the City and Thundercats Tribe has been very unclear in the past years. The most memorable event was the Sword War, a war 11 years back when the City was growing more worried of the tribes' powerful artefacts, especially the Sword of Hero. When the Thundercats Tribe, expectedly, invaded an external territory of the City, the mayor, Sir Enero, immediately took action. He sent troops to immobilise the tribe. The war wasn't even, the City's troops were much bigger and they managed to contain the whole tribe easily. The City forces retreated when it was believed that the Sword of Hero, which they feared, was destroyed, so nothing was to be worried about. Sir Enero, however, was still anxious. He still had suspicions. Today, they were confirmed.

As Iva and Draco struggled against the Lord of Thundercats, Enero appeared plainly in sight. He quickly used his telekinesis ability and divided the ground into giant blocks. He shook them, creating a massive quake, destroying every trees in a radius.

Futuristic City - Page 11 Untitled2hm9

Ya it is a show,but we are making a story ourselves and it will be fun.Other enemies are my ideas so it will be much better.I decided thundercats for s start. Rolling Eyes
----------------------

One of his friends started running really fast and kicked Enero in the head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum