Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futuristic City

+5
JL
Emily Sanders
Skylord_Rorak
Jana V
Sima Miletijevv
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 16]

376Futuristic City - Page 16 Empty Re: Futuristic City Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

"I must go back to my home" Colen said.He used his Pendant to teleport home to his Pyramid.His home was kind of a ruined place in a desert but he liked it.While he was walking he saw hand-prints on the Hydroglepheics.He also heard footsteps,what will happen next?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lycus re-grew his arm,but used lots of his energy."I have to find Black Rose." he said to himself.He saw some of Black Roses evil army and followed them to a watery place.When he got there most of the soldier's were down stabbed with ice.Lycus got hit by a spike of ice in his arm."Hey I just got that one back." He yelled!She fired more ice but he cut it apart,he was cutting right and left with his claws,then he jumped and attacked but she was just a water clone...."Strange..." He said.

377Futuristic City - Page 16 Empty Re: Futuristic City Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:18 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

ShadowsMaster wrote:"I must go back to my home" Colen said.He used his Pendant to teleport home to his Pyramid.His home was kind of a ruined place in a desert but he liked it.While he was walking he saw hand-prints on the Hydroglepheics.He also heard footsteps,what will happen next?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lycus re-grew his arm,but used lots of his energy."I have to find Black Rose." he said to himself.He saw some of Black Roses evil army and followed them to a watery place.When he got there most of the soldier's were down stabbed with ice.Lycus got hit by a spike of ice in his arm."Hey I just got that one back." He yelled!She fired more ice but he cut it apart,he was cutting right and left with his claws,then he jumped and attacked but she was just a water clone...."Strange..." He said.

You can't control any of my NPC's, there were only one of her, thre was no clones. Evil or Very Mad
------------------------
Meanwhile, Draco and Iva were preparing to go and take down another base of their enemies.

378Futuristic City - Page 16 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:43 am

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

meanwhile snappy meets draco around somewhere in the city."hm!!draco care for a battle?"said snappy.snappyraces across dracos side "give me evrything youve got!"snappy strikes draco with a deadly slam of his pinchers."how dare you!!!"snarled draco.draco hits snappy with a frezzing but deadly punch,and delivers another hot fist.a cold and hot fury would be painfull"is that all youve got?i didnt felt a thing!even a tingle felling!"replied snappy.the reason for snappy feeling nothing at all is the response of his big thick armour his father worn.draco was shocked.the cold punch with flamming after bite always make people go knock out but snappy didnt felt a thing.draco panic."eat my furiest pincer!"

sima ill let you finish this battle.either i win or you win.you decide

Last edited by Ling pincer on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

379Futuristic City - Page 16 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Ling pincer wrote:meanwhile snappy meets draco around somewhere in the city."hm!!draco care for a battle?"said snappy.snappyraces across dracos side "give me evrything youve got!"snappy strikes draco with a deadly slam of his pinchers."how dare you!!!"snarled draco.draco hits snappy with a frezzing but deadly punch,and delivers another hot fist.a cold and hot fury would be painfull"is that all youve got?i didnt felt a thing!even a tingle felling!"replied snappy.the reason for snappy feeling nothing at all is the response of his big thick armour his father worn.draco was shocked.the cold punch with flamming after bite always make people go knock out but ling didnt felt a thing.draco panic."eat my furiest pincer!"

sima ill let you finish this battle.either i win or you win.you decide

You can't control my character, this isn't work this way, we don't just fight, you need to follow the story.

380Futuristic City - Page 16 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

The Final Battle

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The times has come, who will win?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Emily
The evil force base, in the center of the city, and all those who want to destroy it, are doing it now.
-Emily, we must go now.
-Alright. I am ready.
-Inside the viper's nest you must be a viper too. Good luck.
Emily was running, he was near the base now. Slowly, while running, she was making a lots of water. She was just in front of the base, she jumped high, throwed the water that became ice dragon at it. Suddenly a shield formed but it was destroyed by the ice dragon. She entered the training base of the soliders.All of them were staring at her.
-Lets do this! She yelled, and started attacking them.
Iva
She was in the air riding a dragon, she jumped fast at the static shield. Black smoke of energy was around her, she teleported and passed the shield. She entered the room where Vampire lord, black rose and thundercats leader were. (yes, he was already in the base.) -Damn it. She said
Black rose threw a tornado at her but he dodged the attack fast, trying to slash her with a sword.
I cant beat all of them Iva was thinking.
Draco
Draco simply destroyed the shield with fire attack and entered the bottom of the base, ready to just kill em' all, no strategy.
Emily in training part, Iva at the main room, and Draco at the bottom of the base. Will they destroy it?

While all of them were fighting, Iva's and Draco's forces were preparing to attack, same as Emily's.

381Futuristic City - Page 16 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:19 am

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

ok then sima here:

snappy was walking around,and he pass by a base.he saw explotion coming out of the base he went and see the comotion.he saw draco at the bottom of the base.leaving underwater,means in the dark.snappy saw draco clearly when he was under ground."yo buddy,need a helping hand?"asked snappy from the window of the under ground base."no,im fine"replied draco."thats not what i saw"snapped snappy(now you know why hes called snappy,he snaps alot!)"here,ive been learning this move when i was you a baby,but its not fully good yet."said snappy"kadozo pincer lock on!"snappy's pincer glowed."draco you better get out of there NOW"comand snappy.draco came out of the base."now its time for the magic""KADUZO PINCER KABBOM!"yelled snappy.snappys pincer hitted the base,and in a fraction of a second after that,the lower part of the base exploded,the higher parts fell down replacing the lower base,but still,theyll mising a floor.

sima what do you think?

382Futuristic City - Page 16 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:42 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Ling pincer wrote:ok then sima here:

snappy was walking around,and he pass by a base.he saw explotion coming out of the base he went and see the comotion.he saw draco at the bottom of the base.leaving underwater,means in the dark.snappy saw draco clearly when he was under ground."yo buddy,need a helping hand?"asked snappy from the window of the under ground base."no,im fine"replied draco."thats not what i saw"snapped snappy(now you know why hes called snappy,he snaps alot!)"here,ive been learning this move when i was you a baby,but its not fully good yet."said snappy"kadozo pincer lock on!"snappy's pincer glowed."draco you better get out of there NOW"comand snappy.draco came out of the base."now its time for the magic""KADUZO PINCER KABBOM!"yelled snappy.snappys pincer hitted the base,and in a fraction of a second after that,the lower part of the base exploded,the higher parts fell down replacing the lower base,but still,theyll mising a floor.

sima what do you think?

We aren't underwater, you still cotroled my character and you cant. XD

383Futuristic City - Page 16 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:25 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

*Lycuse dies of an unknown disease because of his old age*.

384Futuristic City - Page 16 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:48 am

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

can i at LEAST join the asault?im hungry to punch somebody

385Futuristic City - Page 16 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Jana V

Jana V

The battle in the Thundercats Pass between Fiona and Zigrax blocking the Thundercats troops from helping the Evil Force. Fiona and Zigrax were winning because the Thundercats troops were not professional.

Fiona knelt far from the battleground behind a tree. Around her were magic markings and there were 10 roses surrounding her for protection. Even a fly falls because of the piercing scent when it gets near. Fiona summons gigantic scented vines on the battleground while she is safely isolated. The vines easily destroy the troops while the scent paralyses them. Zigrax finished them all with the axe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum