Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futuristic City

+5
JL
Emily Sanders
Skylord_Rorak
Jana V
Sima Miletijevv
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 16]

76Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:04 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

LOL,i am enjoying them too. Very Happy

_____

Draco,after killing Black Rose was very tired,so he started sleeping.But the giant dragon that Rorak sent was still destroying city.

77Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:07 am

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:LOL,i am enjoying them too. Very Happy

_____

Draco,after killing Black Rose was very tired,so he started sleeping.But the giant dragon that Rorak sent was still destroying city.
Huh? Draco killed Black Rose, but why?

--

Hang on there let bring the RP into a rest I'm doing something.

78Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:09 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

I don't know,she attacked him.

___

Sure,i shall wait for somebody else to join this roleplay.

____
Draco will finish sleeping soon! Razz Rolling Eyes Wink

79Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:30 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Draco is awake now!You can start roleplaying again! Razz

80Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Hi guys,it seems nobody here,so i just wanted to say that i added new part in the explanation of Futuristic City,creatures that you will find!
I will update first 3 posts about more things about the city,so keep an eye out! Wink

81Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:44 pm

JL

JL

JL:

Name: Alion la Aiustitia

Looks: Moderately good looking, kinda long hair

Power: Control Blue Flames and Water

Monster/Pet follower: Giant Cat with wings

History: Lived a simple life, learned how to manipulate weapons and control powers at a young age.

Last edited by JL on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

82Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

JL wrote:JL:

Name: Alion la Aiustitia

Looks: Moderately good looking, kinda long hair

Power: Aura Control

Monster/Pet follower: Giant Cat with wings

History: Lived a simple life, learned how to manipulate weapons and control powers at a young age.

Great!I shall add you in characters list. Very Happy
Start roleplaying!

83Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Draco,Iva, Alion la Aiustitia and May Or were heading to the giant dragon to kill him together,whil they be able to do that?

84Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:Draco,Iva, Alion la Aiustitia and May Or were heading to the giant dragon to kill him together,whil they be able to do that?

Sorry no. King/Queen dragons cannot be killed, they are immune to all attacks

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

85Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

BlueWyverkai Wyvern wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:Draco,Iva, Alion la Aiustitia and May Or were heading to the giant dragon to kill him together,whil they be able to do that?

Sorry but you cant make character or summon anything immune to attack or anything that cant be killed.

86Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:04 pm

JL

JL

But they are not immune to tickles!

87Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

JL wrote:

But they are not immune to tickles!

They are immune sorry to burst your bubble

88Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Read the rules,you cant make anything that cant be killed or that is immune to attacks! Now lets continue roleplaying. Very Happy

89Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

i must go now,continue roleplaying! Very Happy Very Happy

90Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:Read the rules,you cant make anything that cant be killed or that is immune to attacks! Now lets continue roleplaying. Very Happy

If I summon dragons I can only ride them. Thats why its immune to all.

91Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:30 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Don't worry. The subterranean police force has been contacted.

A big hole formed just below the dragons. The dragons all fell one by one into the underground void of seemingly bottomless hole. Underground, steel bars rose from the ground, stabbing the dragons. Even though they seemed to be immortal, they are now completely immobilised as their body was completely locked by super steel. Now it was time to cut their body into pieces.

92Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

I am here again! Very Happy

_____

Wile dragons where being cutted in pieces,Draco and May Or were heading to their homes.Suddenly,Black Rose appears from the sky.
-You really thought that you will kill me that easy?It is an end now for all of you.

93Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Jana V wrote:

A big hole formed just below the dragons. The dragons all fell one by one into the underground void of seemingly bottomless hole. Underground, steel bars rose from the ground, stabbing the dragons. Even though they seemed to be immortal, they are now completely immobilised as their body was completely locked by super steel. Now it was time to cut their body into pieces.

It's a ride. I simply ride it. It will not attack but just crush a few cars when landing by accident. Thats why its immune to all

94Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:56 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:

It's a ride. I simply ride it. It will not attack but just crush a few cars when landing by accident. Thats why its immune to all

Okay.Police will let you and your dragon free if you just ride it and be more careful,not to destroy cars or buildings.
_________
Anyways,back to the battle with Black Rose.
_________
They were near Draco's house,so Iva saw them and she come to help Draco and May Or to defeat Black Rose.
---------------
Draco was Iva's brother,they lived together in that village as they live together now,without their parents.
Now,to go back again to fight with Black Rose.
---------------
Draco started the fight running at Black Rose with lighting ball in his hands ready to hit her,he was quickly followed by Iva that disappeared in black smoke ready to attack Black Rose.
Black Rose managed to dodge Draco's attack,but then Iva appeared behind her slashing her with her sword.Then Draco jumped and felled down making piece of earth where Black Rose were standing to go high in the air sending black rose high in the sky.Iva and Draco jumped in the sky ready to continue the battle.

95Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:31 am

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Mahmoud Ahmad:

Name: Lycus,The Demon of Death

Looks: Cool looking Black Cloak with a torn right sleeve showing his white and red hand with claws.(right hand-http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://wikimon.net/images/thumb/e/ef/Bagramon.gif/240px-Bagramon.gif&imgrefurl=http://wikimon.net/Bagramon_(Xros_Wars)&h=240&w=240&sz=26&tbnid=2O-JzfFbRZbk7M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&zoom=1&usg=__nGxaTrOOtrhQXgQKKqsvZoXTgN4=&docid=sIP5A8LidHT-FM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=nlrUT42RF6mk0QXy492WBA&ved=0CGUQ9QEwBQ&dur=258)Small horns,Humanish face and Skin color except for right hand which is red.Demon Eyes.(Completely Red except in the middle there is an hourglass shape that is Blue-green)Demon Teeth.Giant Blade on back.(It has tiny spikes so only I can wield it).Tail with a Scythe at the end of it.Black Angelic Wings.Long Silver Spiky hair going down not up.

Power: Assassination powers.Control MY body at will.(Ex-turn normal nails into killer claws just like Killua from Hunter X Hunter)Controls Flames and Darkness.Blade can not be destroyed and gets strong with more blood on it.Anything drrawn comes to life and he is artist.

Monster/Pet follower: Tigerian.(A Tiger-Human) which has an electric bow and arrow,and knows kung-fu and stuff.

History: Born into a demon race,Lycus was always hated.One day he just killed everybody and went to live in Shadow City were people now name him the Weapons Master.He trains with his blade and challenges anyone who comes on his turf.The years have made him more mature and older,he searches for the 21 gems which give him mysterious power and could save or destroy the world,hoping to save it.He currently has 3,and is arch-enemies with angels.Currently the leader of "Guns n' Blades",which has 10,000 members.

96Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:35 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

ShadowsMaster wrote:Mahmoud Ahmad:

Name: Lycus,The Demon of Death

Looks: Cool looking Black Cloak with a torn right sleeve showing his white and red hand with claws.(right hand-http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://wikimon.net/images/thumb/e/ef/Bagramon.gif/240px-Bagramon.gif&imgrefurl=http://wikimon.net/Bagramon_(Xros_Wars)&h=240&w=240&sz=26&tbnid=2O-JzfFbRZbk7M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&zoom=1&usg=__nGxaTrOOtrhQXgQKKqsvZoXTgN4=&docid=sIP5A8LidHT-FM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=nlrUT42RF6mk0QXy492WBA&ved=0CGUQ9QEwBQ&dur=258)Small horns,Humanish face and Skin color except for right hand which is red.Demon Eyes.(Completely Red except in the middle there is an hourglass shape that is Blue-green)Demon Teeth.Giant Blade on back.(It has tiny spikes so only I can wield it).Tail with a Scythe at the end of it.Black Angelic Wings.Long Silver Spiky hair going down not up.

Power: Assassination powers.Control MY body at will.(Ex-turn normal nails into killer claws just like Killua from Hunter X Hunter)Controls Flames and Darkness.Blade can not be destroyed and gets strong with more blood on it.Anything drrawn comes to life and he is artist.

Monster/Pet follower: Tigerian.(A Tiger-Human) which has an electric bow and arrow,and knows kung-fu and stuff.

History: Born into a demon race,Lycus was always hated.One day he just killed everybody and went to live in Shadow City were people now name him the Weapons Master.He trains with his blade and challenges anyone who comes on his turf.The years have made him more mature and older,he searches for the 21 gems which give him mysterious power and could save or destroy the world,hoping to save it.He currently has 3,and is arch-enemies with angels.Currently the leader of "Guns n' Blades",which has 10,000 members.
Great!I added you to characters list!You can join the roleplay now. Very Happy

97Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:45 am

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

As Lycus walked to were the others were,he calmly introduced himself claiming himself the strongest here.May Or got pissed and recklessly jumped in trying to punch his face but Lycus disappeared.May looked behind him,surprised.Lycus grabbed him by the throat ad pulled him up calmly,he said "Are you sure you want to do that?"Then he looked him in the eyes.Everybody gulped,when they saw his eyes,they could see his Underworld Corruption.Then he said,"You wouldn't want to do that,surprised?Yes I can smell you filthy beasts".As he smacked May's angel sending him flying.He threw May to the others and said,does anyone care to challenge me?

98Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

ShadowsMaster wrote:As Lycus walked to were the others were,he calmly introduced himself claiming himself the strongest here.May Or got pissed and recklessly jumped in trying to punch his face but Lycus disappeared.May looked behind him,surprised.Lycus grabbed him by the throat ad pulled him up calmly,he said "Are you sure you want to do that?"Then he looked him in the eyes.Everybody gulped,when they saw his eyes,they could see his Underworld Corruption.Then he said,"You wouldn't want to do that,surprised?Yes I can smell you filthy beasts".As he smacked May's angel sending him flying.He threw May to the others and said,does anyone care to challenge me?

Wile those two were killing each other Draco and Iva were battling with Black Rose.She kicked Iva,but at the same time Draco hitted her with strong water jet.Who will win?

99Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:56 am

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

No one dares challenge me?Well just in case,someone does-Futuristic City - Page 4 Killua%27s_Claws

100Futuristic City - Page 4 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:57 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

ShadowsMaster wrote:No one dares challenge me?Well just in case,someone does-Futuristic City - Page 4 Killua%27s_Claws

-We don't have time for that,why don't you stop bragging and help us beat our enemy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum