Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futuristic City

+5
JL
Emily Sanders
Skylord_Rorak
Jana V
Sima Miletijevv
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 16]

301Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:18 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:What do you mean working on that? You just need to click one button to remove the space around it. Razz

I did it >.< Just continue roleplaying please! Neutral

302Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:41 am

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

im bloodthirsty for a battle who wanna fight?

303Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:45 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Ling pincer wrote:im bloodthirsty for a battle who wanna fight?

Dude you cant just say who wanna fight,this roleplay is diferent,you cant just battle. Rolling Eyes Now others i will be waiting for everybody to chose their place and to start new season! Razz Razz Very Happy
-------------------------------------------------

304Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:54 am

Jana V

Jana V

Haha finally.
---

Following the mystery over the city's fate, the skeptic May Or walked silently in the isolated area of the Mist Mountains. Suddenly he heard suspicious noise from the other side of the mountains and he went to check. He wasn't really surprised to see his former enemies from the United Forces of Evil, but he was confused about what to do.

305Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:Haha finally.
---

Following the mystery over the city's fate, the skeptic May Or walked silently in the isolated area of the Mist Mountains. Suddenly he heard suspicious noise from the other side of the mountains and he went to check. He wasn't really surprised to see his former enemies from the United Forces of Evil, but he was confused about what to do.

Meanwhile,in the Volcano Isle,trained soliders from evil united forces started attacking the isle.They had little blades that were making electric shocks.That woke up the giant snake,it had giant wings made of fire,it was the deadliest monster in the place.Draco and Iva were expecting them to attack,but not that soon.Iva used her powers to control the snake,and used it to defend themselfs.Snake was quite strong,with its fire breath soliders didn't had chances.meanwhile,they where planing revenge to attack the united forces.For that,they needed little help.

What will they do?

306Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:02 pm

Jana V

Jana V

This is getting confusing. Iva and Draco are now kind of in the good side right?

307Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:04 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:This is getting confusing. Iva and Draco are now kind of in the good side right?

Yes.Well,evil forces are destroying their home.They aren't in any side.They are just trying to survive and revenge Black Rose.
Remember,they never been with Vampire lord or Black Rose expect once,but they didn't knew she was evil.

308Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:This is getting confusing. Iva and Draco are now kind of in the good side right?

Yes.Well,evil forces are destroying their home.They aren't in any side.They are just trying to survive and revenge Black Rose.
Remember,they never been with Vampire lord or Black Rose expect once,but they didn't knew she was evil.
What about the arc when Draco and Iva were asked to talk to the Vampire Lord? Was it like.. skipped?

309Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:08 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

What about the arc when Draco and Iva were asked to talk to the Vampire Lord? Was it like.. skipped?

When that happened? seriously, i didn't made anything where it says i go to vampire lord. -_____-
Anyways,lets continue roleplay! Twisted Evil

310Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Jana V

Jana V

-_-

Suddenly one of the more senior police, covered in his shiny steel armour, walked into Draco and Iva and confronted them. Draco and Iva didn't immediately run since the place was packed with security. If they want to go they must escape cleanly and swiftly. They grew nervous over what was the police doing, they were scared if they were going to be caught.

"You two. Draco and Iva. Come into my office and do not resist." Draco with his anger problems was about to resist but as usual, Iva calmed him down. "We can't win." Surprisingly on their way to the office there weren't any guards. This made them curious.

On the car, the senior police started talking. "Don't worry or panic. This is not about your previous criminal records. My name's Mango, the secret head of the judicial department. I'm not bringing you to my office or any police headquarters right now. We, actually no, just me; I need your help on something."

"There's also no point escaping. I will explain. Basically, we're having problems with vampires. They've been vandalising minor parts of the city in recent days. The police is planning to completely stop and annihilate them. The thing is, these vampires, I can't let them be destroyed."

Iva and Draco were surprised. A police official associated with notorious vampires?

"I owe the vampires something. It was a long time ago, long story. I need to warn them about this. They're very not attentive to situations like that. But I really can't risk going into the vampires' nest and even communicate to one. It will ruin my career. I want you to do it. Why did I pick you? You two are powerful enough, and I just know you two are the perfect people to do it. Don't worry about the rewards."

---

Draco and Iva were still in a little shock.But Draco calmed down.
-Alright.We will meet tomorrow in the dark side,so you could explain to us what we need to do.
Draco and Iva left.

---------

Whatever let's continue.

311Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:18 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

well you made that happen xD
niw just lets continue....

312Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:22 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:well you made that happen xD
niw just lets continue....
This is too confusing. @_@ I'm gonna continue RP later.

313Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

ok then narita,and the other guy,lets hustle!!!!!"start attacking"

314Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:09 am

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

During the time that all this passed, Xat had been wandering around in an unknown place. But after having managed to catch a ride with a rather strange-looking but friendly fellow, the teenager eventually makes it back to the city.

Walking down its streets, she scowls as she stares up, down, and everywhere. Being in plain view made her uncomfortable, and she soon finds an alleyway to retreat into.

"I just have to find him," she mutters to herself as she kicks over a garbage can, and she heads further into the shadows until she is out of view of any prying eyes.

315Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:12 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:During the time that all this passed, Xat had been wandering around in an unknown place. But after having managed to catch a ride with a rather strange-looking but friendly fellow, the teenager eventually makes it back to the city.

Walking down its streets, she scowls as she stares up, down, and everywhere. Being in plain view made her uncomfortable, and she soon finds an alleyway to retreat into.

"I just have to find him," she mutters to herself as she kicks over a garbage can, and she heads further into the shadows until she is out of view of any prying eyes.

-Teleports to Xat-

You! I hope your having a nice time with your life ruined!

-Teleports Xat to Cookieland-

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

316Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:28 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Skylord_Rorak wrote:
Emily Sanders wrote:During the time that all this passed, Xat had been wandering around in an unknown place. But after having managed to catch a ride with a rather strange-looking but friendly fellow, the teenager eventually makes it back to the city.

-Teleports to Xat-

Callum please don't use teleport all the time Neutral

317Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Skylord_Rorak wrote:

-Teleports to Xat-

Callum please don't use teleport all the time Neutral

It's just on Xat for revenge. Her ancestors stole billions from my ancestors and left nothing for my ancestors.

318Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Rorak is very inadequate.

319Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Jana V wrote:Rorak is very inadequate.

Shut up! I know what that means!

320Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Skylord_Rorak wrote:
Jana V wrote:Rorak is very inadequate.

Shut up! I know what that means!
Hahahahahahahahah yeahh.

321Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:13 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Lol Jana.
----------------------------
Lycus was at the city,he slipped past all the guards to May Or.His final mission was to bring him the head of May Or.May Or was powerful though,they seemed evenly matched.A while had passed,Lycus was back at the Vampire Castle.In his hands was the head of May Or.The Vampire Lord said "Good Job,you've done it indeed." and reached out to grab the head.Lycus threw it up,took his blade out,and cut off the amulet the Vampire Lord was wearing.He grabbed it and put it in his pocket.The Vampire Lord said "You,How dare you!" and tried shooting a ball of flames at him,but nothing happened."What,what's this.Wait where's my Magic Amulet!?!" He said in shock."The time I spent here did not go to waste.",Lycus said as he held a potion in the other hand."I found out about your special powers and how you use them."He drank the potion and returned to normal,He attacked the Vampire Lord who swiftly dodged.Soon a loud noise was heard,and the head Lycus had brought had turned to metal.Soon,the castle was filled with Cops."You tricked me again!" The Vampire Lord said as he disappeared.Soon he reappeared at the window.Along with a few other Vampires he was able to escape,but the rest were captured and our set for execution.Lycus had tricked the vampires,not only did he get back to normal but he also got the Magic Amulet.At least he thought he did,when he checked his pocked nothing was there.It was stolen back.Lycus needed to relax after all this so he went to cookie land to eat some cookies.

322Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

ShadowsMaster wrote:Lol Jana.
Lycus was at the city,he slipped past all the guards to May Or.His final mission was to bring him the head of May Or.May Or was powerful though,they seemed evenly matched.A while had passed,Lycus was back at the Vampire Castle.In his hands was the head of May Or.The Vampire Lord said "Good Job,you've done it indeed." and reached out to grab the head.Lycus threw it up,took his blade out,and cut off the amulet the Vampire Lord was wearing.He grabbed it and put it in his pocket.The Vampire Lord said "You,How dare you!" and tried shooting a ball of flames at him,but nothing happened."What,what's this.Wait where's my Magic Amulet!?!" He said in shock."The time I spent here did not go to waste.",Lycus said as he held a potion in the other hand."I found out about your special powers and how you use them."He drank the potion and returned to normal,He attacked the Vampire Lord who swiftly dodged.Soon a loud noise was heard,and the head Lycus had brought had turned to metal.Soon,the castle was filled with Cops."You tricked me again!" The Vampire Lord said as he disappeared.Soon he reappeared at the window.Along with a few other Vampires he was able to escape,but the rest were captured and our set for execution.Lycus had tricked the vampires,not only did he get back to normal but he also got the Magic Amulet.At least he thought he did,when he checked his pocked nothing was there.It was stolen back.Lycus needed to relax after all this so he went to cookie land to eat some cookies.

-Rorak gets bored and decides to blow up the Arena!-

-Rorak blows up the arena! Killing anybody 1 meter away from it + anybody inside-

Hahahahaha! The arena is destroyed now just the rest of the city!

323Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:52 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

May or isn't in the city........ =.=

324Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:51 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Sima Miletijevv wrote:

Ok,then.Wherever he is ._.
-----------------------------------------

325Futuristic City - Page 13 Empty Re: Futuristic City Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

ShadowsMaster wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

Ok,then.Wherever he is ._.
-----------------------------------------

Nope, you don't know where he is, so you cant kill him. Btw,in the city united dark forcers are attacking you.It is huge army, btw.
-------------------------

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum