Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fan Fiction and Fan Art Rules

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fan Fiction and Fan Art Rules Empty Fan Fiction and Fan Art Rules Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:11 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Hello everybody,i am sure that you know the rules of this sub-forum,but i made this thread just in case,to be sure that nobody will brake the rules.

1)Here,you can post your fan made miscrits and drawings,stories,sculptures,and other things that you use to show that you like Miscrimania.All of your works need to be related to Miscrimania.

2)This is a forum with young members too, please do not post any material of an adult nature which would include images and profanity.

3)Don't be rude to other people,don't say mean stuff because you don't like something that somebody make,because that person putted effort in his work.

4)Be creative,don't post something that somebody else made.

5)Remember that you don't post your comics here,that's why Suggestions sub-forum is made for.

That's it.Very Happy
I tried to make it simple so everybody could understand.

Last edited by Sima LYE on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total

2Fan Fiction and Fan Art Rules Empty Re: Fan Fiction and Fan Art Rules Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:11 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

It's short,but its all that you need to know when you post something in this forum.

3Fan Fiction and Fan Art Rules Empty Re: Fan Fiction and Fan Art Rules Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:37 am

Steff

Steff
Admin

Awesome!

-Sticky.
+rep!

http://miscrimania.friendhood.net

4Fan Fiction and Fan Art Rules Empty Re: Fan Fiction and Fan Art Rules Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Steff wrote:Awesome!

-Sticky.
+rep!

Yaay!Hope this thread will help others. Razz

5Fan Fiction and Fan Art Rules Empty Re: Fan Fiction and Fan Art Rules Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

It will. It's really nicely explained.

http://miscrimania.friendhood.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum