Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gameplay and Strategy: Rules

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gameplay and Strategy: Rules Empty Gameplay and Strategy: Rules Thu May 10, 2012 4:53 pm

HasanFarhat

Welcome to the sub-forum of strategy!Here we will discuss all about the gampelay in Miscrimania:The Game!And we will also be creating strategies for the game's toughest challenges!Now Miscrimania:The Game is not yet released but I decided to put these rules before people start posting guides and other stuff and some that would not fit/make sense.So here are the rules:

1) Always read the sub-forum before asking.There are lots of questions that are already asked and answered.

2)Before posting any guide,check if it is made already or not.

3)Don't be rude to any members!This will result in -rep,temp bans,and bans!

4)Don't post rubbish and meaningless posts!This will result in -rep,temp bans,and bans!

5)If you are posting a suggestion,fan fic,bug,or something other than a guide/question please post it in the correct sub-forum.Use this "table" to know where to post stuff:

-Stories and Art: Fan Made Miscrits+Fan Fiction
-Suggestions and Comics: Suggestions
-Bugs and Problems: Bugs and Problems
-General topics that are related to the game/magazine: General Discussions
-Rating Miscrits: Rate my miscrit(s)
-Friends wanted and page advertisement posts:ADD Center+Advertise your page
-Posts that don't have to do with miscrits,miscrimania,the game,the magazine: Off-Topic

6)Don't annoy other people or keep begging for help,this will result in the thread being closed and even worse!

7)Don't show any adult content in this section or else you will be banned!

8)Don't disrespect anyone or else you will be temp-banned,- rep-ed,or banned!

I think thats all Razz if there is anything i missed please tell me to edit it and put it!

2Gameplay and Strategy: Rules Empty Re: Gameplay and Strategy: Rules Thu May 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

Nice guide, nice explaining and knowlegde.

+rep!

I'm not stycking it yet, as far as this sub-forum is still a bit empty, but I might sticky it once the game is released tought. Thanks for posting!

http://miscrimania.friendhood.net

3Gameplay and Strategy: Rules Empty Re: Gameplay and Strategy: Rules Fri May 11, 2012 3:08 pm

HasanFarhat

No problem Razz

4Gameplay and Strategy: Rules Empty Re: Gameplay and Strategy: Rules Sun May 13, 2012 9:45 am

RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa

very nice guide

5Gameplay and Strategy: Rules Empty Re: Gameplay and Strategy: Rules Mon May 14, 2012 1:31 pm

HasanFarhat

thnx all!

6Gameplay and Strategy: Rules Empty Re: Gameplay and Strategy: Rules Tue May 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Moiz Raza

Moiz Raza

nice guide...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum