Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

REMOVED!!!!

+2
Jana V
Skylord_Rorak
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Jana V

Jana V

-Sir Enero confronts Mayor Akoren-

You're not going anywhere with killing me.

-floats in the air and meditates-

The very molecules of the air are now in my control. I can move you along with the air!

-controls Akoren like puppet-

52REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Ayla creeps through the capital city, her hands clutching a small leather bag to her chest. She moves slowly and with hunched shoulders because it is her first time within a place which held more than 300 people, and the buildings and crowds are strange to her. She licks her lips warily, using her free hand to brush a lock of dark hair out of her eyes; although nervous, interest also glimmers in her hazel eyes as surveys these new surroundings.

BlueWyverkai Wyvern wrote:-Suddenly appears infront of Ayla-
(It was not clear which character you are, so I will leave out his physical description.)

Suddenly, a stranger appears in front of her. Clearly startled, she hastily steps back, unintentionally bumping into a person behind her. The city-dweller doesn't even glance at her, and only rushes on. Ayla's eyes, however, remain locked onto the man who somehow popped out of the thin air before her. Her expression astonished, she opens her mouth, but before she can say anything:

BlueWyverkai Wyvern wrote:-Leaves Ayla, my true love and goes to Ben.-

Ayla blinks into the now-empty spot where the man had been. She remains frozen for a moment, before reaching out to wave her hand in the air where he had stood. Feeling nothing, she sucks a worried breath through her teeth and begins to once again move on. However, now her eyes are shadowed with suspicion as they flick back and forth, watching everything and everyone warily.

"What sort of Capital, what sort of city, would have disappearing men?" she asks the air beneath her breath; and uncertainly, the girl continues to head deeper into the unknown. What shall she find within the heart of the city...?

53REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Actually this is Elmwood. And because of Rorak you see destroyed buildings everywhere, you feel devostated.

-----------------------------------------
Character: Rorak

"So theres are newbie, Ayla, and theres even rumors the Mayor wants to kill Sir Enero...."

-Rorak scratches his head, wondering Dafuq!-

"It's about time Sir Enero died! Whys he even knighted in the first place?"

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

54REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:28 am

Miscrit Maniac

Miscrit Maniac

Just then, Ben stalks up to Ayla, offering to help her solve the mystery of the ruins.

Ben: Hey, are you an adventurer?

Ayla: Yeah...

Ben: I have been sent by Mayor Akoren to... help you with your quest to uncover why our country is so destroyed!

Ayla: Okay... Thank you then.

Ben, using Telekinesis power: Never mind. I know that you're thinking of wanting to solve the mystery too!

55REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:04 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Miscrit Maniac wrote:Just then, Ben stalks up to Ayla, offering to help her solve the mystery of the ruins.

Ben: I have been sent by Mayor Akoren to... help you with your quest to uncover why our country is so destroyed!

Ben, using Telekinesis power: Never mind. I know that you're thinking of wanting to solve the mystery too!

Please don't do other's lines but ill let you off this time

56REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:10 am

Jana V

Jana V

Miscrit Maniac wrote:Just then, Ben stalks up to Ayla, offering to help her solve the mystery of the ruins.

*Mysteriously materialises confronting the two young adventurers.*

What have we got here? Two young heroes? -One uses telekinesis, interesting- You two seem to have potential, come with me to the city park and we'll have a game.

57REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Character: Mayor

-Looking into a black-orb-

Aaah! If Ben has truly accepted my challenge Sir Enero shall die in pain! Muahahahahaha.

58REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Jana V

Jana V

BlueWyverkai Wyvern wrote:Character: Mayor

-Looking into a black-orb-

Aaah! If Ben has truly accepted my challenge Sir Enero shall die in pain! Muahahahahaha.
(Unfortunately, Sir Enero also wants Ben's service. So it's a matter of competition whoever snatches him first)

59REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Please don't speak for me...especially since Ayla is not an adventurer, she is a run-away, and she would have never said that stuff. But I will play along this one time.

---

Ayla squints at the stranger as they exchange words, but when his voice suddenly sounds in her head, she gasps. "What--" she begins to ask, backing away, but then:

Jana V wrote:*Mysteriously materialises confronting the two young adventurers.*

What have we got here? Two young heroes? -One uses telekinesis, interesting- You two seem to have potential, come with me to the city park and we'll have a game.

Ayla leaps backward as yet another mysterious person appears out of nowhere. Her eyes go even rounder, but then suddenly narrow into sharp slants.

"Who, or what, are you?" she demands, and her voice is loud and crisp. She clenches her fingers around her pouch's strings as she edges away from the two men. "What do you mean, 'potential,' and what makes you think we...or at least, I...will go with you to who-knows-where, when you just popped out of thin air?"

60REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Jana V

Jana V

The person appeared out of thin air again. "What makes me think? I suppose a supply of.. um.. roast ponies would do the trick? Just come to the city park, you'll know. Trust me. You have potential." Disappears again.

61REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Jana V wrote:The person appeared out of thin air again. "What makes me think? I suppose a supply of.. um.. roast ponies would do the trick? Just come to the city park, you'll know. Trust me. You have potential." Disappears again.

Ayla groans and slaps her forehead; this is all too strange. Turning her frown onto Ben, she says flatly, "I don't know what you're going to do, but there's no way that I'm going to that park...wherever it is." Without another word, she turns sharply on her heel and starts to march off.

62REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Jana V

Jana V

For the third time, Sir Enero materialised again. "Not so fast, young woman." With ease he used his expert telekinetic power and moved Emily into his grab, kidnapping her into the direction of the downtown City Park.

63REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Jana V wrote:For the third time, Sir Enero materialised again. "Not so fast, young woman." With ease he used his expert telekinetic power and moved Emily into his grab, kidnapping her into the direction of the downtown City Park.

Ayla had only managed to go a few feet before Sir Enero re-appeared. As he grabs her, she screams and swears; she begins to kick and struggle, flailing around as he moves her toward the city park.

"Let me go!" she shouts, jerking her arms to try to elbow him in the gut as she strikes at his shins with the heels of her shoes.

64REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:29 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Emily Sanders wrote:
Jana V wrote:For the third time, Sir Enero materialised again. "Not so fast, young woman." With ease he used his expert telekinetic power and moved Emily into his grab, kidnapping her into the direction of the downtown City Park.

Ayla had only managed to go a few feet before Sir Enero re-appeared. As he grabs her, she screams and swears; she begins to kick and struggle, flailing around as he moves her toward the city park.

"Let me go!" she shouts, jerking her arms to try to elbow him in the gut as she strikes at his shins with the heels of her shoes.
"Ugh! You stupid.. stupid young lady!" Enero used his telekinetic power to move a cloth on his hand onto Emily's mouth, shutting her up. He then continued his way to the city park.

65REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Jana V wrote:"Ugh! You stupid.. stupid young lady!" Enero used his telekinetic power to move a cloth on his hand onto Emily's mouth, shutting her up. He then continued his way to the city park.

Although now gagged by the cloth, Ayla continues to fight and struggle. She thrashes wildly around, jerking roughly and landing as many blows as she can on him with her head, elbows, and feet. Then, suddenly, she goes utterly limp and starts to slip out from his grasp.

66REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Like a jelly, Emily slid down Enero's grasp. She began to sprint away from Enero like a maniac. Afraid not to get public attention, Enero was forced to let her go. "Sigh. Villagers these days," as he wipes his sweaty forehead.

67REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Ayla dashes away from the stranger and never looks back, although she tears the cloth off of her mouth as she runs. She runs and runs and runs until she reaches a partially-concealed place, and she ducks in there to hide. Crouching, she tries to catch her breath as she strains to listen; she has no idea if the man is coming or not. Lifting a hand to her mouth, she curls her fingers inward as she hisses between breaths, "Who was that?" Then, as her female drama kicks in and her over-active imagination takes flight, her face becomes ashen. "He was probably going to kill me!"

68REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Jana V

Jana V

"No, I just want to see your potential." The voice showed up again just behind Ayla. "Villagers.."

69REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:48 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Jana V wrote:"No, I just want to see your potential." The voice showed up again just behind Ayla. "Villagers.."

Ayla remains in a crouch, but she reacts lightning-fast. Jerking around, she stares up at the stranger looming over her. Terror is clear in her eyes, although there is also a type of fire which threatens danger if provoked. Her body tenses and her crouch changes as she takes on what might become an attack position.

"Who are you?" she spits, and although she is afraid, a type of steel comes out in her tone.

70REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Jana V

Jana V

"Dude, I mean gal, I am just a person who wants to see your power." -_-

71REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Ayla blinks, but the fierce look remains on her face. At his answer, she shouts at him, "Then go away! I don't have any powers, you teleporting freak!" She jerks up to her feet, and with a withering glare --if looks could kill, he would have died on the spot-- turns and strides off, her shoulders hunched.

72REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Emily Sanders wrote:Ayla blinks, but the fierce look remains on her face. At his answer, she shouts at him, "Then go away! I don't have any powers, you teleporting freak!" She jerks up to her feet, and with a withering glare --if looks could kill, he would have died on the spot-- turns and strides off, her shoulders hunched.
"But you do have powers!" as he chases Emily pantingly. "I could show you. The power is so amazing that it could.. could umm.. cancel marriages!"

73REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:58 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Character Rorak

SIR ENERO! Leave her before I rip your head of by summoning a skeletal army! You twisted scum!!!

-Ayla not knowing I'm evil, she is glad to see me help-

74REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:22 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Name: Blade

Physical Appearance:tall,good looking.

Clothing/Armour:Business suit

Weapons:Nothing,uses anything that is near to him if he needs to defend himself.

Magic: None

Short History:His parents died in a war,so he did what he could to survive and stay alive.His hard childhood made him to understand how to easily survive in this world.

Other:One small,very cute dog always is with him.

75REMOVED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: REMOVED!!!! Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:47 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

LiveRP Time!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next