Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Point of Culmination

+2
Skylord_Rorak
Steff
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51A Point of Culmination - Page 3 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:01 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Jana V wrote:
Steff wrote:Vanja was shocked from her view. And Vanja was one of the rare persons that can't control herself. When Ufona had not attacked Aldo yet, Vanja got her fork...

The next moment when Aldo opened his eyes, he saw Ufona on the floor, wounded, and Vanja holding the fork with a sign of blood.
"VANJA! What the heck did you just do!" Aldo knelt down beside Ufona and carried her out, looking for Nathalia for help. Vanja just smirked irritably from behind the shadows.

"Natalia! This girl, she's injured really bad! You need to call ambulance now," shouted Aldo spryly.

"Oh my!"

The ambulance took Ufona away, while Aldo went back inside the night club looking miserable. Vanja was about to run towards him, but Ivanna and Markko appeared unexpectedly blocking her way. "Not so fast."

Aldo was talking to Nathalia about the incident as Markko and Ivanna blocked Vanja's path.
"What do you want with Aldo?" Said Ivanna."What's it to you?" Vanja replied.Ivanna repeated her question and Vanja said "I don't have to answer your question!" Markko finally spoke "Why don't I'll just tell Nathalia about the incident last week,that's bound to get you banned from this club.".Vanja sighed and began to talk.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum