Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Point of Culmination

+2
Skylord_Rorak
Steff
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Steff wrote:The picture is too small. Crying or Very sad Maybe you can draw her big? and transparent.
I know o.o" but later i need to sleep later

http://ramadhanti.deviantart.com/

27A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Rorak

A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Ke7xiw

Rorak says hes a necromancer which is thousands of years old but NOBODY beleives him, even if they're all his friends. People decide not to tangle with Rorak as they end up dying, quite literally.

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

28A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

Real Life. Real Life. Real life. bounce bounce bounce

http://miscrimania.friendhood.net

29A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Steff wrote:Real Life. Real Life. Real life. bounce bounce bounce

It is you son of a Skopje. He cant do magic!

30A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

I haven't seen anyone that weird dressed and with skull stick around here. Razz

31A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Steff wrote:I haven't seen anyone that weird dressed and with skull stick around here. Razz

He's 'special'

32A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:59 am

Jana V

Jana V

I want to join too, seems fun. I have a character to contribute.

A Point of Culmination - Page 2 IVWXX

Ufona is just as any other typical suburban schoolgirl when you first see her, but actually she's a mad girl with personal mental problems. She insistently believes in UFO. She is adopted by a nice old couple who lives in a small, peaceful house at the end of the street, since her parents disappeared a long time ago when she was just born. They left a name tag necklace that says Ufona, which leads her to believe that her parents were trying to tell her something; they were abducted by UFOs. Of course, she hasn't any concrete proofs at all, but she keeps on believing. It was rumoured that she might be Aldo's long lost sister.

BTW I made the picture Wink

---

Ufona went on her regular walk, carrying a light, bronze spyglass telescope on her right hand, through the glitzily notorious streets of her neighbourhood. She placed the spyglass in front of her eyes and gazed into the clear night, when she glimpsed a blinking light on the sky, which was getting bigger and bigger. "Could this be?!" She was even sweating. She's done this observation routines hundreds of times but she never seen something this real. She realised it was more than real. It was dangerous. When she made out the shape of a plane around the light, she figured that it was a falling plane. She was panicking as she ran as far as possible from the spot, fearing that the explosion might kill her. After 2 minutes of running away, the crash happened. The plane, a very small one, crashed on the roof of the house just near where she was standing shocked now. Fortunately the house was empty at the moment. She immediately summoned her mobile phone and called for emergency, while her mind was still swimming with extraterrestrial thoughts.

33A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:50 am

Steff

Steff
Admin

Ufona added on the front.

----------------

Aldo was on his boat that night, in the moment when the falling plane caused an explosion. That happened close to the boat, so he had to check out what exactly happened, because this was the first time Aldo to see something like that in South California, as far as the places around his boat were always very quiet. When Aldo arrived on the place, he catched up the police and some others responsible people taking care about the case, and they were leaving, so they let the place as clean as before.

Aldo took a look around, and the only weird thing was one girl sitting on the grass, shocked. Aldo went to ask one policeman about her. That was Ufona. "What's happening with her?" -he asked. "Nothing much, boy. She is not shocked, don't worry. She slapped me very well when I tried to ask her what she is doing there." -the policeman answered and leaved. Aldo wanted to know something more about her, and the most important, what's currently happening. Now he was close to her, staying carefully, in case if he slap him too, but she didn't move. "Are you ok?" -he asked. And in the moment when she showed her face, Aldo saw one familiar face.

34A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:10 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Steff wrote:Ufona added on the front.

----------------

Aldo was on his boat that night, in the moment when the falling plane caused an explosion. That happened close to the boat, so he had to check out what exactly happened, because this was the first time Aldo to see something like that in South California, as far as the places around his boat were always very quiet. When Aldo arrived on the place, he catched up the police and some others responsible people taking care about the case, and they were leaving, so they let the place as clean as before.

Aldo took a look around, and the only weird thing was one girl sitting on the grass, shocked. Aldo went to ask one policeman about her. That was Ufona. "What's happening with her?" -he asked. "Nothing much, boy. She is not shocked, don't worry. She slapped me very well when I tried to ask her what she is doing there." -the policeman answered and leaved. Aldo wanted to know something more about her, and the most important, what's currently happening. Now he was close to her, staying carefully, in case if he slap him too, but she didn't move. "Are you ok?" -he asked. And in the moment when she showed her face, Aldo saw one familiar face.

What about Non-Magic Rorak!!!

35A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:27 am

Steff

Steff
Admin

Sorry Herobrine, but please forget any Rorak for this roleplay. Razz

36A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:43 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Steff wrote:Sorry Herobrine, but please forget any Rorak for this roleplay. Razz

He got his clothes from actions and staff from a charity shop. He just likes the way he dresses!

NAO ADD HIM NAO.

37A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:00 am

Jana V

Jana V

----------------

Tension and drama!

---------------

Ufona looked back in deep curiosity to Aldo's stare. "You.. look familiar," Aldo just spilt what's on his mind. A weak 'ugh' was the only response he got, but Ufona began to get the situation. She was also staring at Aldo's eyes, as if both their pairs of eyes were connected together. After a long moment of profound silence, Ufona backed slowly, crawling back on the grassy soil. "You.. you must be.." she slowly put her finger on Aldo's face, "the alien who abducted my parents!" A slap came afterwards.

---------------

Seriously Herobrine, I'm sick of Rorak. -_-

38A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:05 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Jana V wrote:

----------------

Tension and drama!

---------------

Ufona looked back in deep curiosity to Aldo's stare. "You.. look familiar," Aldo just spilt what's on his mind. A weak 'ugh' was the only response he got, but Ufona began to get the situation. She was also staring at Aldo's eyes, as if both their pairs of eyes were connected together. After a long moment of profound silence, Ufona backed slowly, crawling back on the grassy soil. "You.. you must be.." she slowly put her finger on Aldo's face, "the alien who abducted my parents!" A slap came afterwards.

---------------

Seriously Jana V, I'm sick of your Existence. -_-

39A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:08 am

Jana V

Jana V

Herobrine wrote:
Jana V wrote:

----------------

Tension and drama!

---------------

---------------

Seriously Jana V, I'm sick of your Existence. -_-
Doesn't matter still in the roleplay.

40A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:12 am

Steff

Steff
Admin

Jana V wrote:Ufona looked back in deep curiosity to Aldo's stare. "You.. look familiar," Aldo just spilt what's on his mind. A weak 'ugh' was the only response he got, but Ufona began to get the situation. She was also staring at Aldo's eyes, as if both their pairs of eyes were connected together. After a long moment of profound silence, Ufona backed slowly, crawling back on the grassy soil. "You.. you must be.." she slowly put her finger on Aldo's face, "the alien who abducted my parents!" A slap came afterwards.

The police saw that, and when two policemen asked what's happened out there... "He's attacking me! He killed my parents! He deserves to be in jail!" -she said. "Don't listen to her, she is crazy!" -Aldo said. "I'm sorry boy, you will have to sleep tonight in our police station. And tomorrow, we will solve the case." The police bringed him to their car, and left Ufona alone.

41A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:53 am

Jana V

Jana V

Steff wrote:
Jana V wrote:Ufona looked back in deep curiosity to Aldo's stare. "You.. look familiar," Aldo just spilt what's on his mind. A weak 'ugh' was the only response he got, but Ufona began to get the situation. She was also staring at Aldo's eyes, as if both their pairs of eyes were connected together. After a long moment of profound silence, Ufona backed slowly, crawling back on the grassy soil. "You.. you must be.." she slowly put her finger on Aldo's face, "the alien who abducted my parents!" A slap came afterwards.

The police saw that, and when two policemen asked what's happened out there... "He's attacking me! He killed my parents! He deserves to be in jail!" -she said. "Don't listen to her, she is crazy!" -Aldo said. "I'm sorry boy, you will have to sleep tonight in our police station. And tomorrow, we will solve the case." The police bringed him to their car, and left Ufona alone.
But Ufona's problem wasn't left solved like that. She shadowed the police car on her bike, hoping to find the aliens' true identity.

---------------

Now switch scene.

42A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

The next morning, when Aldo woke up, he found himself in the jail's cell. He was shocked. Was Ufona really his sister? Few minutes later, one policeman came. "You was lucky. One sexy girl paid your bail." -he said. Aldo was wondering. Wait! That have to be Ufona, she knows that Aldo is her brother and now she is helping him, and she will apologize. "Come with me, you're going home. The girl is waiting. Hurry!" -the policeman said. Aldo was walking fast, almost running. He was so happy that Ufona was back. And in the moment when the policeman opened the door for Aldo to see the girl, he was surprised. "Hey honey, you're safe!" -said Vanja.

43A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Add Rorak or I'll keep asking FOREVER!!! He got his stuff from auctions! Hes rich as F!!!

+ I wasted 3 hours making that image!

Last edited by Herobrine on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

44A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Damn i still cant find any character. ✘D
Anyways,let me get in the story:
-------------
Marrko and Maria were in the club.Suddenly,Ivanna oppened the door of the club and came near them.-Aldo is in jail.
-What?What did he do? Markko asked.
-I don't know.I was walking and i saw police taking him.There was some other girl near him,as i saw,a plain crushed.
-We should go to the police station and check what happened.
Maria said.
-I will go with you too.Nathalia said.-You kids cant go alone,Johnny,you take care of the club wile i am gone.
When they came in police station,he wasn't there.
-Policeman said that some girl took him with her.Markko said.
They were wondering who took him,wile going back to the club.

45A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Steff wrote:The next morning, when Aldo woke up, he found himself in the jail's cell. He was shocked. Was Ufona really his sister? Few minutes later, one policeman came. "You was lucky. One sexy girl paid your bail." -he said. Aldo was wondering. Wait! That have to be Ufona, she knows that Aldo is her brother and now she is helping him, and she will apologize. "Come with me, you're going home. The girl is waiting. Hurry!" -the policeman said. Aldo was walking fast, almost running. He was so happy that Ufona was back. And in the moment when the policeman opened the door for Aldo to see the girl, he was surprised. "Hey honey, you're safe!" -said Vanja.
I actually thought it was Ufona! Amazing story line, this is going well.

----------------

Ufona lost track of the police car earlier, so she had to let go of her discovery. But it's not the end yet, she's going to research even harder about aliens and Aldo.

Meanwhile after a few days, Ufona was taking a break, walking through the dark alley downtown. She spotted a luminous nightclub nearby, and decided to take her break there.

46A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

"Thank you" -said Aldo to Vanja. "..you did a lot for me. And for the first time in my life I'm feeling something that the others are calling love."

---
Next scene:
---

Ivanna knocked on Markko's door. "Hey, you there? Can I talk with you about something?" -she asked him. "Of course, come in, Ivanna". "What's up?" -he asked. "I think I know the truth, Markko. I know that Vanja is your friend, or something more for you, but I have to tell you this. The person that paid Aldo's bail is Vanja. After Aldo's "disappearing" from the jail I asked in the police, and they had her name there. After that, I found Aldo on his boat as usually, but he was with Vanja, and they were kissing. No, don't understand me wrong, please, it's not because I'm jealous and I lie because I love you, but that happened. And becasue Aldo and Vanja are very close, I heard that Aldo doubts that some weird girl named Ufona is his sister."

Markko was starring at Ivanna. This was the first time. They had never talked that long. He tought that she's cute.

"Can you help me Marrko? I want to solve this, and I can't do this alone. I can't ask anyone else for help and I really don't want to bother Nathalia with this stuff until we are not sure." -she was talking honestly. "Of course, I will do anything I can." -he finally opened his mouth.

47A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:42 am

Jana V

Jana V

Vanja and Aldo, the latter appeared to be enamoured, walked into the night club, which was not that crowded at that very moment. Ufona, still taking her break, was reading a large newspaper about the plane crash, hoping to find any clues leading to extraterrestrial life. Through a little hole on the paper, Ufona noticed Aldo, with Vanja beside him. "He knows something," thought Ufona secretly. When he separated with Vanja to take her some cocktail drink, Ufona struck him hurriedly and pushed him into the quiet room just by the toilets. "You know something about me," she unleashed a fork and pointed it on Aldo's neck, "what?!"

48A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:51 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

Vanja was shocked from her view. And Vanja was one of the rare persons that can't control herself. When Ufona had not attacked Aldo yet, Vanja got her fork...

The next moment when Aldo opened his eyes, he saw Ufona on the floor, wounded, and Vanja holding the fork with a sign of blood.

49A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Steff wrote:Vanja was shocked from her view. And Vanja was one of the rare persons that can't control herself. When Ufona had not attacked Aldo yet, Vanja got her fork...

The next moment when Aldo opened his eyes, he saw Ufona on the floor, wounded, and Vanja holding the fork with a sign of blood.

Suddenly they all see a nuke in the sky and they panic

50A Point of Culmination - Page 2 Empty Re: A Point of Culmination Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Steff wrote:Vanja was shocked from her view. And Vanja was one of the rare persons that can't control herself. When Ufona had not attacked Aldo yet, Vanja got her fork...

"VANJA! What the heck did you just do!" Aldo knelt down beside Ufona and carried her out, looking for Nathalia for help. Vanja just smirked irritably from behind the shadows.

"Natalia! This girl, she's injured really bad! You need to call ambulance now," shouted Aldo spryly.

"Oh my!"

The ambulance took Ufona away, while Aldo went back inside the night club looking miserable. Vanja was about to run towards him, but Ivanna and Markko appeared unexpectedly blocking her way. "Not so fast."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum