Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Isle of Orontum

+2
Skylord_Rorak
JL
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:(Remember I'm infront of you and my dragons raging in the sky destroying some statue)

Aaaaaaaaaaaah! -Sees a vision myself of my dragon evolving and being more powerful than ever-

YOU NEED TO KILL IT!!!

Although Eols can only see the visions, the chaos and terror which is going on, she staggers forward until she bumps into Rorak. Clenching her hands around the front of his cloak over his chest, she shrieks at him -- not intentionally yelling, but the sounds of horror from the visions seem deafening to her even though they are not actually there -- "Stop it! Stop the visions! I can't do anything, I don't know what you are talking about; I have no magic to destroy a dragon, which isn't even free yet! Stop it!"

She can feel primeval terror welling up within her, threatening to drag her down, and the fact that the man is screaming makes it clear he isn't feeling to great about what he's seeing either. To try to snap him out of it so the visions can stop tormenting her too, she jerk on the front of his cloak to make him lean forward a bit. Putting her mouth near his ear -- or, at least, where she thinks his ear is; she can't really see with the visions and all -- she roars into it, "MAKE IT STOP!"

-Gives Necromancy powers- Use them wisely and take this book -Hands Necromancy Spellbook-

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

52The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:-Gives Necromancy powers- Use them wisely and take this book -Hands Necromancy Spellbook-

Suddenly Eols feels the strangest sensation settle on her, sinking into the depths of her soul and settling into her very being. Like a heavy weight -- but powerful --, dark magic buzzes in her veins as the man somehow manages to give her the power of Necromancy. The visions fade, although vague outlines of the dragons remain etched in her mind's eye, forever burned into her memory. Although the images are now gone as well as the sounds, her fear remains.

She becomes aware of a book being pressed into her hands, and pale-faced, she looks down to see a large leather book in her grasp. Even as she looks at it, it seems to whisper to her, calling to the unasked-for dark magic which is now settled in her blood. Suddenly, she feels a headache coming on as she realizes what has happened; and the Micory who had been fluttering around her head zooms off in alarm, chattering miserably, although a sense of loyalty reluctantly drags him back to her.

"A spellbook?" Eols asks, her voice suddenly weary. How quickly her whole life just changed in the blink of an eye. "You must be serious, then." She glances sidelong at the dark dragon, which stares back at her with burning eyes, as if it knows she is supposed to destroy it sometime in the future.

53The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:-Gives Necromancy powers- Use them wisely and take this book -Hands Necromancy Spellbook-

Suddenly Eols feels the strangest sensation settle on her, sinking into the depths of her soul and settling into her very being. Like a heavy weight -- but powerful --, dark magic buzzes in her veins as the man somehow manages to give her the power of Necromancy. The visions fade, although vague outlines of the dragons remain etched in her mind's eye, forever burned into her memory. Although the images are now gone as well as the sounds, her fear remains.

She becomes aware of a book being pressed into her hands, and pale-faced, she looks down to see a large leather book in her grasp. Even as she looks at it, it seems to whisper to her, calling to the unasked-for dark magic which is now settled in her blood. Suddenly, she feels a headache coming on as she realizes what has happened; and the Micory who had been fluttering around her head zooms off in alarm, chattering miserably, although a sense of loyalty reluctantly drags him back to her.

"A spellbook?" Eols asks, her voice suddenly weary. How quickly her whole life just changed in the blink of an eye. "You must be serious, then." She glances sidelong at the dark dragon, which stares back at her with burning eyes, as if it knows she is supposed to destroy it sometime in the future.

One last thing, heres Dragonstone, Onyx and Obsidian... Mix them when you battle the King Black Dragon (My dragon).

54The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:One last thing, heres Dragonstone, Onyx and Obsidian... Mix them when you battle the King Black Dragon (My dragon).

Eols only stares as the Necromancer presents her with the three different types of stone, her gaze latched onto them as if struggling to determine if this is all actually happening to her or if she's just having some horrible nightmare that she is about to wake up from. Then, ever so slowly and reluctantly, she reaches out and curls her fingers around the three types of stone, taking them from his hand.

Refusing to look at them any more than necessary for the moment, she shoves them into her vest. She rasps, "Well, wonderful. Nothing like learning one has to kill a giant, murderous, black dragon to brighten one's day." She avoids looking at the dragon as she reaches on hand up toward the Micory, which nervously lands and perches on her fingers. Tucking the spellbook beneath her arm, her voice drops to a low mutter: "I better not tell my mother about this."

55The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:09 am

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Her mind now focusing in a daze on only the spellbook in her hands; the weight that she must somehow destroy a dragon in the future; and the un-asked for Necromantic magic buzzing in her veins, Eols slowly swivels away. Without looking back at Rorak, she mutters, "I guess I better get started." The Necromancy spellbook feel cold and heavy in her hands, but somehow irresistible, as if she now can not help but be drawn to it. As a low growl rumbles from the dark dragon behind her, the girl leaves the lake's edge and disappears into the trees, trudging in the direction of her cottage with is a quarter of a mile away. The Micory flutters after her, unhappy but loyalty-driven, and both vanish into the shadows of the forest.

56The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:29 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:Her mind now focusing in a daze on only the spellbook in her hands; the weight that she must somehow destroy a dragon in the future; and the un-asked for Necromantic magic buzzing in her veins, Eols slowly swivels away. Without looking back at Rorak, she mutters, "I guess I better get started." The Necromancy spellbook feel cold and heavy in her hands, but somehow irresistible, as if she now can not help but be drawn to it. As a low growl rumbles from the dark dragon behind her, the girl leaves the lake's edge and disappears into the trees, trudging in the direction of her cottage with is a quarter of a mile away. The Micory flutters after her, unhappy but loyalty-driven, and both vanish into the shadows of the forest.

-Whole of my body gets fainter and fainter-

Goodbye...

-Has now disappeared-

(RORAK HAS NOW LEFT ORORNTUM ISLAND AND HaS LEFT THIS ROLEPLAY.)

57The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:09 am

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

-- OOC/Non-Roleplay Post --
JL, due to some unexpected things within the course of the roleplay, my character Eols has to be altered a bit. Here is the new character information:

Name: Eols

Look: 5'5", slender, dark curly hair, hazel-eyed.

Clothes: A simple leather shirt and pants, with leather boots.

Weapon: A simple dagger hidden in one of her boots.

Magic: Necromantic powers (but in the process of learning them).

Pet: A Micory.

58The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:38 pm

JL

JL

Emily Sanders wrote:-- OOC/Non-Roleplay Post --
JL, due to some unexpected things within the course of the roleplay, my character Eols has to be altered a bit. Here is the new character information:

Name: Eols

Look: 5'5", slender, dark curly hair, hazel-eyed.

Clothes: A simple leather shirt and pants, with leather boots.

Weapon: A simple dagger hidden in one of her boots.

Magic: Necromantic powers (but in the process of learning them).

Pet: A Micory.
Sure Emily Wink

Aurelius stands there in shock and awe, How did someone easily snatch up on him that easily.

59The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:12 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

JL wrote:Aurelius stands there in shock and awe, How did someone easily snatch up on him that easily.

Eols, now halfway home and still staring at the Necromancy spellbook in her hands, had -- in the course of visions and terror and screaming -- totally forgotten about the other man, whom Rorak had snatched up and pinned to a tree. Her eyes rove the leather cover of the book, and carefully, she draws her fingertips across its surface. Her hands tremble as she touches it, as if she is afraid or yearning...or is it both? She can not tell anymore.

There is only a strange whispering within the depths of her mind, and a feeling of obsession and darkness settling upon her...

The Micory squeaks sadly, fluttering after the girl as she walks. He lands on the top of her head and sits there, riding along, as she whispers beneath her breath, "Why me? Why me...? Why me..."

60The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:02 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Name: Rave

Look: White robe with white hood,Tattoo's and Symbol's all over face,Spiky green hair.

Weapons:Staff

Magic: Healing,Super Speed Bursts(Faster then the speed of light)

Usual clothes: White Robe

Pet: Silverish/White Dragon

Ride: His pet Dragon Aki

Background story:Rave grew up in a bad city.There was the plague,and many other diseases,he wanted to heal everybody.Sadly,he was the only survivor,he studied White Magic and soon became a better White Magician then all except one.The one who made White magic,able to lengthen years of life,and revive people.Rave couldn't beat him at all.Now he travels around with his dragon Aki everywhere trying to get better and better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rave was walking when he bumped into a strange girl,he quickly apologized and kept on moving.A little behind her was a Black Dragon just sleeping on the ground,as soon as he pssed by him,his dragon and the black dragons eyes turned red and they looked ferocious,but as the distance grew,both returned to normal.Rave saw a man on the ground coffing from being choked.He couldn't ignore this,he went to the man and said,"Do you need any help sir?Any at all,i'm a White Mage and could probably heal you if you do."

61The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

ShadowsMaster wrote:Name: Rave

Look: White robe with white hood,Tattoo's and Symbol's all over face,Spiky green hair.

Background story:Rave grew up in a bad city.There was the plague,and many other diseases,he wanted to heal everybody.Sadly,he was the only survivor,he studied White Magic and soon became a better White Magician then all except one.The one who made White magic,able to lengthen years of life,and revive people.Rave couldn't beat him at all.Now he travels around with his dragon Aki everywhere trying to get better and better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rave was walking when he bumped into a strange girl,he quickly apologized and kept on moving.A little behind her was a Black Dragon just sleeping on the ground,as soon as he pssed by him,his dragon and the black dragons eyes turned red and they looked ferocious,but as the distance grew,both returned to normal.Rave saw a man on the ground coffing from being choked.He couldn't ignore this,he went to the man and said,"Do you need any help sir?Any at all,i'm a White Mage and could probably heal you if you do."

That you have a white dragon its making me think you want to destroy my black dragon yourself but you will leave it please! Its Eol's/Emily's business to destroy it.

62The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:46 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Herobrine wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:Name: Rave

That you have a white dragon its making me think you want to destroy my black dragon yourself but you will leave it please! Its Eol's/Emily's business to destroy it.

Where'd you come up with that thought ._. read my Backstory.I want to be best healer not kill dragons ._. but I thought to make story advance,the Black Dragon shouldn't just go crazy like that,and what was that white dragon in the pic.So I'm helping you :p
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

63The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

ShadowsMaster wrote:Rave was walking when he bumped into a strange girl,he quickly apologized and kept on moving.A little behind her was a Black Dragon just sleeping on the ground,as soon as he pssed by him,his dragon and the black dragons eyes turned red and they looked ferocious,but as the distance grew,both returned to normal.Rave saw a man on the ground coffing from being choked.He couldn't ignore this,he went to the man and said,"Do you need any help sir?Any at all,i'm a White Mage and could probably heal you if you do."

As Eols hurries through the forest, muttering to herself, she finds herself running right into someone. She gives a startled squawk and glances up, her eyes wide and wild-looking. Seeing an unfamiliar man in a white robe and carrying a staff, she gasps out, "So sorry!" and slips past him to hurry on. After she puts some distance between them, however, it suddenly registers in her brain that he had a white dragon following him. Unsure if she was seeing things, but also feeling a sense of hope prickling within her, she turns and begins to go back the way she came to follow him.

Soon she finds him over the other choking man, and she presses herself against a tree trunk to try to stay out of sight. The Necromancy Spellbook, pressed against her chest, continues to seemingly whisper to her, its dark presence seeping into her already-tainted soul. Breathing hard, she watches the white-robed man and his dragon with slanted eyes, barely daring to hope.

64The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Since Rorak has left the roleplay and re-alligned Eol's destiny I'll do another character.

Name: Orcan

Look: Same as Rorak but Dark Blue (Face still blacked away by hood)

Weapons: Staff of the Seas

Magic: ALL Water Magic and ALL Telekinetik Magicks

usual clothes: Full Dark Blue version of Magicite Overlord's clothing

Pet: N/A But can summon any sea or airborn creature

Ride: Huge Blue Dragon

background story: Orcan has no history.

65The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:49 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Emily Sanders wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:Rave was walking when he bumped into a strange girl,he quickly apologized and kept on moving.A little behind her was a Black Dragon just sleeping on the ground,as soon as he pssed by him,his dragon and the black dragons eyes turned red and they looked ferocious,but as the distance grew,both returned to normal.Rave saw a man on the ground coffing from being choked.He couldn't ignore this,he went to the man and said,"Do you need any help sir?Any at all,i'm a White Mage and could probably heal you if you do."

As Eols hurries through the forest, muttering to herself, she finds herself running right into someone. She gives a startled squawk and glances up, her eyes wide and wild-looking. Seeing an unfamiliar man in a white robe and carrying a staff, she gasps out, "So sorry!" and slips past him to hurry on. After she puts some distance between them, however, it suddenly registers in her brain that he had a white dragon following him. Unsure if she was seeing things, but also feeling a sense of hope prickling within her, she turns and begins to go back the way she came to follow him.

Soon she finds him over the other choking man, and she presses herself against a tree trunk to try to stay out of sight. The Necromancy Spellbook, pressed against her chest, continues to seemingly whisper to her, its dark presence seeping into her already-tainted soul. Breathing hard, she watches the white-robed man and his dragon with slanted eyes, barely daring to hope.

As Rave helps the man,his dragon sleeps,snoring about.Rave site petting his dragon as it sleep when he hears leaves rustle behind the trunk of a tree."Hmmm,it might just be an animal." He says to himself."I still have to check though."He says as he nears the tree.About to look behind it,he suddenly stops and yells "What the!!!","No Way!!!!" As he runs to another tree and begins taking leaves and barks from it."A Willstone Tree!!!!""Able to cure people who can not walk or speak or hear or see.What an awesome discovery,I might be able to turn this into magic then be able to use it as a spell anytime" He says excitedly.

66The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

ShadowsMaster wrote:As Rave helps the man,his dragon sleeps,snoring about.Rave site petting his dragon as it sleep when he hears leaves rustle behind the trunk of a tree."Hmmm,it might just be an animal." He says to himself."I still have to check though."He says as he nears the tree.About to look behind it,he suddenly stops and yells "What the!!!","No Way!!!!" As he runs to another tree and begins taking leaves and barks from it."A Willstone Tree!!!!""Able to cure people who can not walk or speak or hear or see.What an awesome discovery,I might be able to turn this into magic then be able to use it as a spell anytime" He says excitedly.

Eols flattens herself closer against the trunk, the spellbook pressed against her chest. Her heart thundering, her hands tremble against the book as she leans around the tree trunk to risk a peek. The man seems ecstatic over trees for some reason, and as he hollers things about cures and magic and spells, her eyes slant. A part of her thinks, Perhaps he can help... but another, darker, changing part of her hisses silently, Look at him, clothed in white and speaking of cures; he is not dark. Do not go to him.

She sucks in a breath through her teeth, her fingers so still that her knuckles are white against the book. Torn between going to him or leaving him, she only remains rooted to her spot.

And somewhere inside her, an ancient and evil voice as cold as ice whispers, He is our enemy.

67The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Idk what is happening in the roleplay, now i must read this all.I will join it soon! Very Happy
------------

68The Isle of Orontum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:18 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Emily Sanders wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:As Rave helps the man,his dragon sleeps,snoring about.Rave site petting his dragon as it sleep when he hears leaves rustle behind the trunk of a tree."Hmmm,it might just be an animal." He says to himself."I still have to check though."He says as he nears the tree.About to look behind it,he suddenly stops and yells "What the!!!","No Way!!!!" As he runs to another tree and begins taking leaves and barks from it."A Willstone Tree!!!!""Able to cure people who can not walk or speak or hear or see.What an awesome discovery,I might be able to turn this into magic then be able to use it as a spell anytime" He says excitedly.

Eols flattens herself closer against the trunk, the spellbook pressed against her chest. Her heart thundering, her hands tremble against the book as she leans around the tree trunk to risk a peek. The man seems ecstatic over trees for some reason, and as he hollers things about cures and magic and spells, her eyes slant. A part of her thinks, Perhaps he can help... but another, darker, changing part of her hisses silently, Look at him, clothed in white and speaking of cures; he is not dark. Do not go to him.

She sucks in a breath through her teeth, her fingers so still that her knuckles are white against the book. Torn between going to him or leaving him, she only remains rooted to her spot.

And somewhere inside her, an ancient and evil voice as cold as ice whispers, He is our enemy.

As Rave was celebrating the tree,his dragon suddenly awoke and began engulfing the tree's in flames.As one of the tree trunks burned,Rave saw a girl.He disappeared in a flash and reappeared away from the fire,he put the girl down and asked "Are you alright,I'm sorry,I don't see whats gotten into my dragon."He looked at his dragon and said "Aki!How could you,bad dragon!" The dragon unwilling to calm itself,attacked Rave.He quickly disappeared again and reappeared to smack his dragon on the head.Paralyzing it.He went back to the girl and said "Sorry about that,whats yo-"
-----------
(Your name)
-----------
Rave hand't even finished his sentence and somehow as if the girl had read his mind,she began to reply.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum