Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Isle of Orontum

+2
Skylord_Rorak
JL
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:-Somebody teleports my dragon somewhere then teleports me to Eols-

Where and who am I?

The smell of sulfur suddenly fills the air, along with a voice which had not been there before: "Where and who am I?"

Creatures among the underbrush all take off running, the fish all flee to the depths of the lake, and with a tiny shriek, the Micory who had been flying around dives toward Eols and hides behind her shoulder. The girl's eyes pop open and, seeing a giant dark dragon bearing a rider looming over her, she nearly chokes on the smushed berry in her mouth. Yes, a smushed berry. That shows how startled she is.

After hacking and coughing for a few moments, Eols recovers, although her face is pale. Still curled up among the tree roots and faced by the mysterious rider and his terrifying dragon, she has nowhere to go. Her face frozen, she stares with wide and unblinking eyes up at the man for a few minutes without answering. Then, she licks her lips and answers in a whisper, "O-orontum...Forest..."

27The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:-Somebody teleports my dragon somewhere then teleports me to Eols-

Where and who am I?

The smell of sulfur suddenly fills the air, along with a voice which had not been there before: "Where and who am I?"

Creatures among the underbrush all take off running, the fish all flee to the depths of the lake, and with a tiny shriek, the Micory who had been flying around dives toward Eols and hides behind her shoulder. The girl's eyes pop open and, seeing a giant dark dragon bearing a rider looming over her, she nearly chokes on the smushed berry in her mouth. Yes, a smushed berry. That shows how startled she is.

After hacking and coughing for a few moments, Eols recovers, although her face is pale. Still curled up among the tree roots and faced by the mysterious rider and his terrifying dragon, she has nowhere to go. Her face frozen, she stares with wide and unblinking eyes up at the man for a few minutes without answering. Then, she licks her lips and answers in a whisper, "O-orontum...Forest..."

In the sky is my dragon. It has 3 heads and is extremely powerful. Something froze me and it, that angered it and now my dragon wants to kill all!

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

28The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:02 pm

JL

JL

Out of the bushes arrives Aurelius riding Carnarion while Aquillo was in in his shoulder. "Who are you?" Aurelius asked with great shocked in his eyes and his voice with a little fear.

29The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

JL wrote:Out of the bushes arrives Aurelius riding Carnarion while Aquillo was in in his shoulder. "Who are you?" Aurelius asked with great shocked in his eyes and his voice with a little fear.

(Is everybody afraid of me? AWESOME!)

I'm Rorak and this is a woman named -Uses a Telepathy skill- Eols!

30The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:33 pm

JL

JL

Herobrine wrote:
JL wrote:Out of the bushes arrives Aurelius riding Carnarion while Aquillo was in in his shoulder. "Who are you?" Aurelius asked with great shocked in his eyes and his voice with a little fear.

How did you....!!!

31The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

JL wrote:
Herobrine wrote:

How did you....!!!

-Pushes man up to tree and puts hand round his neck to stop him from breathing-

STOP QUESTIONING ME OR YOU SHALL DIE!

-Lets go and goes back to Eols-

32The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:In the sky is my dragon. It has 3 heads and is extremely powerful. Something froze me and it, that angered it and now my dragon wants to kill all!

Eols still stares, but then her eyes shift left, and then right, and then back to the frightening-looking man. Then, she forces a grin onto her face as she clambers to her feet, the Micory still hiding behind her. "Ah...uh...well...uhhhm...kill all, you say?" She accidentally steps on her pile of nuts and berries, and almost slips, but she starts creeping over the roots to try to sidle away from the scary man and his scary dragon. She flutters her lashes as she flashes too large of a smile. "Well, maybe you should...um...head East, and kill all the people over there...there's hardly any people in this forest...no siree..."

Eols lets out a small groan as someone else comes out of the forest; so much for "hardly any people in the forest" if another one popped out in the same spot as her! She makes a frantic slicing motion across her throat at the stranger.

Herobrine wrote:I'm Rorak and this is a woman named -Uses a Telepathy skill- Eols!

The girl's eyes go completely round, and her jaw nearly drops as the man...Rorak...somehow knows her name. She splutters, "How did..." but does not finish; she only grabs her squeaking Micory from behind her and shoves him into the front of her tunic's vest, as if that thin layer of leather could protect the little fairy-like creature from the jaws of a dragon.

Herobrine wrote:-Pushes man up to tree and puts hand round his neck to stop him from breathing-

Eols gasps as Rorak suddenly becomes violent and pins the other man to the tree. Throwing one hand out in protest toward the two, she cries out, "No, wait! Stop! He just..." but her protest dies as Rorak shouts at the other man and then lets him go. As Rorak turns and re-approaches her, she forces her knees not to tremble as she licks her lips and stares owl-eyed up at him. Holding her arms rigid by her sides, she says in a barely-constrained voice, "That was unnecessary, er...Mister Rorak..."

33The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:In the sky is my dragon. It has 3 heads and is extremely powerful. Something froze me and it, that angered it and now my dragon wants to kill all!

Eols still stares, but then her eyes shift left, and then right, and then back to the frightening-looking man. Then, she forces a grin onto her face as she clambers to her feet, the Micory still hiding behind her. "Ah...uh...well...uhhhm...kill all, you say?" She accidentally steps on her pile of nuts and berries, and almost slips, but she starts creeping over the roots to try to sidle away from the scary man and his scary dragon. She flutters her lashes as she flashes too large of a smile. "Well, maybe you should...um...head East, and kill all the people over there...there's hardly any people in this forest...no siree..."

Eols lets out a small groan as someone else comes out of the forest; so much for "hardly any people in the forest" if another one popped out in the same spot as her! She makes a frantic slicing motion across her throat at the stranger.

Herobrine wrote:I'm Rorak and this is a woman named -Uses a Telepathy skill- Eols!

The girl's eyes go completely round, and her jaw nearly drops as the man...Rorak...somehow knows her name. She splutters, "How did..." but does not finish; she only grabs her squeaking Micory from behind her and shoves him into the front of her tunic's vest, as if that thin layer of leather could protect the little fairy-like creature from the jaws of a dragon.

Herobrine wrote:-Pushes man up to tree and puts hand round his neck to stop him from breathing-

Eols gasps as Rorak suddenly becomes violent and pins the other man to the tree. Throwing one hand out in protest toward the two, she cries out, "No, wait! Stop! He just..." but her protest dies as Rorak shouts at the other man and then lets him go. As Rorak turns and re-approaches her, she forces her knees not to tremble as she licks her lips and stares owl-eyed up at him. Holding her arms rigid by her sides, she says in a barely-constrained voice, "That was unnecessary, er...Mister Rorak..."

I don't hurt anybody. Just people I need to hurt. I lost my dragon and its abandoned me now -Short tear-

Anyway! The only thing I remember is that my planet's sun died and I need to find a female necromancer Sad

34The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:I don't hurt anybody. Just people I need to hurt. I lost my dragon and its abandoned me now -Short tear-

Anyway! The only thing I remember is that my planet's sun died and I need to find a female necromancer Sad

Once again, Eols' eyes flick left and then right, and then she plasters what she hopes is a trustworthy smile over her face.

"Well, you can...er...go to a singles tavern," she says very carefully as the Micory peeps out of the front of her vest at Rorak. "There are single ladies there...there might, um, be a lady necromancer you can court..." As she speaks, she slowly begins to back away. "And I'm glad you don't want to hurt everybody...that sort of stuff is very, very bad...especially for the people being hurt...and, you know, there's a farm somewhere where they have meat...to, well, feed your dragon, if it's hungry...heh..."

35The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:I don't hurt anybody. Just people I need to hurt. I lost my dragon and its abandoned me now -Short tear-

Once again, Eols' eyes flick left and then right, and then she plasters what she hopes is a trustworthy smile over her face.

"Well, you can...er...go to a singles tavern," she says very carefully as the Micory peeps out of the front of her vest at Rorak. "There are single ladies there...there might, um, be a lady necromancer you can court..." As she speaks, she slowly begins to back away. "And I'm glad you don't want to hurt everybody...that sort of stuff is very, very bad...especially for the people being hurt...and, you know, there's a farm somewhere where they have meat...to, well, feed your dragon, if it's hungry...heh..."

Don't be afraid... -Takes off hood and shows great hair and a trustworthy face-

It's not as easy as that, they need to be the same species as me, Necromi, theres only 10 left in the universe and their mainly males.

36The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:Don't be afraid... -Takes off hood and shows great hair and a trustworthy face-

It's not as easy as that, they need to be the same species as me, Necromi, theres only 10 left in the universe and their mainly males.

Eols only stares, struggling to understand what he is talking about. A dead Sun? A species called Necromi? Only ten left in the Universe? Is this man possibly insane? But her cheesy grin never wavers, although at the sight of his awesome hair and trustworthy expression -- he looks like he can be a semi-scary male model! her mind squeaks -- and the fact he and his dragon has not killed her yet makes her stop backing away. However, wariness still remains...after all, he had just choked someone in a burst of rage, was out to kill certain people, someone knew her name, and had an angry dark dragon around.

"If you have...uh...magic, which I am guessing you have," she asks very slowly and carefully, "can't you just scry a female...er...Necromi?"

37The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:Don't be afraid... -Takes off hood and shows great hair and a trustworthy face-

Eols only stares, struggling to understand what he is talking about. A dead Sun? A species called Necromi? Only ten left in the Universe? Is this man possibly insane? But her cheesy grin never wavers, although at the sight of his awesome hair and trustworthy expression -- he looks like he can be a semi-scary male model! her mind squeaks -- and the fact he and his dragon has not killed her yet makes her stop backing away. However, wariness still remains...after all, he had just choked someone in a burst of rage, was out to kill certain people, someone knew her name, and had an angry dark dragon around.

"If you have...uh...magic, which I am guessing you have," she asks very slowly and carefully, "can't you just scry a female...er...Necromi?"

I don't feel well! I was poisoned by a Gelosnake earlier, it might be tha....

-Falls to the ground-

38The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:I don't feel well! I was poisoned by a Gelosnake earlier, it might be tha....

-Falls to the ground-

Eols' face pales, and she looks here and there. The other man still recovering from being choked could not help at the moment -- if he would even want to help his attacker -- and there was no one else around. Not knowing what else to do, she sighs and grabs Rorak's arms. Grunting and groaning from the effort, she manages to drag him inch by inch to the lake's edge as his dark dragon roars. Once by the water's edge, she rips off a piece of fabric from her shirtsleeve -- grimacing because it was a good shirt -- and dampens it in the water. She starts to pat the unconscious man's face with it to try to revive him, and although still afraid of the dragon, she yells up at it, "A lot of good use you are...you can at least go find help for your master, or take him and carry him somewhere he should be!" The Micory in her vest squeaks and dives back out of sight.

39The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:I don't feel well! I was poisoned by a Gelosnake earlier, it might be tha....

-Falls to the ground-

Eols' face pales, and she looks here and there. The other man still recovering from being choked could not help at the moment -- if he would even want to help his attacker -- and there was no one else around. Not knowing what else to do, she sighs and grabs Rorak's arms. Grunting and groaning from the effort, she manages to drag him inch by inch to the lake's edge as his dark dragon roars. Once by the water's edge, she rips off a piece of fabric from her shirtsleeve -- grimacing because it was a good shirt -- and dampens it in the water. She starts to pat the unconscious man's face with it to try to revive him, and although still afraid of the dragon, she yells up at it, "A lot of good use you are...you can at least go find help for your master, or take him and carry him somewhere he should be!" The Micory in her vest squeaks and dives back out of sight.

-A dark entity bursts out of me and talks in a deep evil voice-

You want to save him. Find a Delok Flower! (Pssst, its behind you). Then you crush it up and stuff it in his mouth!

40The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:-A dark entity bursts out of me and talks in a deep evil voice-

You want to save him. Find a Delok Flower! (Pssst, its behind you). Then you crush it up and stuff it in his mouth!

Eols nearly leaps three feet into the air as a terrible-sounding voice brimming with wickedness suddenly comes from the unconscious man's mouth. Her heart pounding from terror and startlement, a brief thought crosses her mind: This is bad. Don't do anything. But then her moral self chides, Help him! Weirdo or not, you can't just let him die!

Her mama having taught her to help everyone in need, Eols finally turns. And lo and behold, growing behind her in all its strange beauty is the Delok Flower! Hastily picking it, she crushes it between her hands and turns back to the man. Sincerely hoping his breath does not smell like garlic or onions, she pries open his mouth and crams the crushed flower into it.

41The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:-A dark entity bursts out of me and talks in a deep evil voice-

Eols nearly leaps three feet into the air as a terrible-sounding voice brimming with wickedness suddenly comes from the unconscious man's mouth. Her heart pounding from terror and startlement, a brief thought crosses her mind: This is bad. Don't do anything. But then her moral self chides, Help him! Weirdo or not, you can't just let him die!

Her mama having taught her to help everyone in need, Eols finally turns. And lo and behold, growing behind her in all its strange beauty is the Delok Flower! Hastily picking it, she crushes it between her hands and turns back to the man. Sincerely hoping his breath does not smell like garlic or onions, she pries open his mouth and crams the crushed flower into it.

-Wakes up-

I remember everything! It was Draco's fault!

42The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:-Wakes up-

Eols rocks back onto her heels, some relief etching itself across her face as the man suddenly recovers. But there is also some worry there as he speaks about someone named Draco.

"Is he the one who poisoned you?" she asks, sadly looking down at the piece of wet fabric ripped from her shirtsleeve. She would have to stitch that back on later, and she hated sewing. Oh well. Tucking it into her pocket, she clambers to her feet and then outstretches a hand to Rorak to help him up, although there is still wariness in her eyes and her gaze keeps flicking nervously toward the dark dragon.

43The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:-Wakes up-

Eols rocks back onto her heels, some relief etching itself across her face as the man suddenly recovers. But there is also some worry there as he speaks about someone named Draco.

"Is he the one who poisoned you?" she asks, sadly looking down at the piece of wet fabric ripped from her shirtsleeve. She would have to stitch that back on later, and she hated sewing. Oh well. Tucking it into her pocket, she clambers to her feet and then outstretches a hand to Rorak to help him up, although there is still wariness in her eyes and her gaze keeps flicking nervously toward the dark dragon.

I fear the ice was poisonous bounce

Oh and let me take care of that rip! -Uses magic to fix the rip-

44The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:I fear the ice was poisonous bounce

As the man mentions poisonous ice, Eols' brows arch. Clearly, what she perceives to be insanity has not been healed by the flower. When he suddenly magically repairs her ripped shirtsleeve, she leaps in surprise, and then outstretches her arm to study the repaired sleeve closely. Unable to help but be impressed, the teenage comments, "Nice...I would kill to be able to do that; you got it lucky, Mister...er...Rorak. You'll never have to sew."

Lowering her arm, she sneaks a peek at the dragon again, and begins to sidle off. Jerking a thumb in the direction behind her, she says carefully, "Well, uhm, I should...go pick more berries, and stuff...and your dragon looks a bit hungry, he should probably, ah, be fed, which is what reminded me I am hungry, and, er, well...hungry dragons and hungry girls together are kinda dangerous..." The truth was, she did not like the gleam in the dark dragon's eye, and was in no mood to be potential prey for fun or food.

45The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:I fear the ice was poisonous bounce

As the man mentions poisonous ice, Eols' brows arch. Clearly, what she perceives to be insanity has not been healed by the flower. When he suddenly magically repairs her ripped shirtsleeve, she leaps in surprise, and then outstretches her arm to study the repaired sleeve closely. Unable to help but be impressed, the teenage comments, "Nice...I would kill to be able to do that; you got it lucky, Mister...er...Rorak. You'll never have to sew."

Lowering her arm, she sneaks a peek at the dragon again, and begins to sidle off. Jerking a thumb in the direction behind her, she says carefully, "Well, uhm, I should...go pick more berries, and stuff...and your dragon looks a bit hungry, he should probably, ah, be fed, which is what reminded me I am hungry, and, er, well...hungry dragons and hungry girls together are kinda dangerous..." The truth was, she did not like the gleam in the dark dragon's eye, and was in no mood to be potential prey for fun or food.

Sorry, but I have to show you this...

-Gives Eols a vision of my dragon ontop a damaged building causing chaos to the cities of this land and also a city on another planet, Thw futuristic City!

The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Black_Dragon_TNT_by_el_grimlock-

I know this will happen, I can travel tine because its part of the Telekinetic magic spells.

46The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:Sorry, but I have to show you this...

-Gives Eols a vision of my dragon ontop a damaged building causing chaos to the cities of this land and also a city on another planet, Thw futuristic City!-

I know this will happen, I can travel tine because its part of the Telekinetic magic spells.

Eols balks in her sidling away as the vision appears in her mind's eye. Chaos, despair and terror reigns as the terrible beast roars from the top of a giant building which seems to be built of metal and glass. Then, as the image vanishes, she clasps her hands over her eyes as if she can barely believe she was just shown a magical vision.

"Why did you show me?" she forces out as she rubs her eyes, and then lowers her hands. Her voice cracks with...is it fear again?...as she then asks, "Why would you let your dragon do that?"

47The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:Sorry, but I have to show you this...

-Gives Eols a vision of my dragon ontop a damaged building causing chaos to the cities of this land and also a city on another planet, Thw futuristic City!-

Eols balks in her sidling away as the vision appears in her mind's eye. Chaos, despair and terror reigns as the terrible beast roars from the top of a giant building which seems to be built of metal and glass. Then, as the image vanishes, she clasps her hands over her eyes as if she can barely believe she was just shown a magical vision.

"Why did you show me?" she forces out as she rubs her eyes, and then lowers her hands. Her voice cracks with...is it fear again?...as she then asks, "Why would you let your dragon do that?"

I will loose control of it, and you are destined to destroy it! Now look at your vision.

-Shows various pictures of my dragon's past and future-

The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Monster_-_Black_Dragon The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Black-dragon-dragons-8714503-1000-750 The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 White_and_Black_Dragons_by_AeminarX

48The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:I will loose control of it, and you are destined to destroy it! Now look at your vision.

The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Monster_-_Black_Dragon The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Black-dragon-dragons-8714503-1000-750 The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 White_and_Black_Dragons_by_AeminarX

Eols just staggers back as more visions assault her, and she waves her hand in front of her face as if shielding herself from them. Her voice becoming higher-pitched, she demands, "What are you talking about? How am I supposed to destroy it, and why is there a silver dragon in the end? This is crazy; I'm normal; you must have gotten me confused with someone else!"

The Micory thrashes around beneath her vest before hauling himself out, his wings fluttering. He hovers over her head, chittering wildly at Rorak and the giant dark dragon.

49The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Herobrine wrote:I will loose control of it, and you are destined to destroy it! Now look at your vision.

Eols just staggers back as more visions assault her, and she waves her hand in front of her face as if shielding herself from them. Her voice becoming higher-pitched, she demands, "What are you talking about? How am I supposed to destroy it, and why is there a silver dragon in the end? This is crazy; I'm normal; you must have gotten me confused with someone else!"

The Micory thrashes around beneath her vest before hauling himself out, his wings fluttering. He hovers over her head, chittering wildly at Rorak and the giant dark dragon.

(Remember I'm infront of you and my dragons raging in the sky destroying some statue)

Aaaaaaaaaaaah! -Sees a vision myself of my dragon evolving and being more powerful than ever-

YOU NEED TO KILL IT!!!

(Vision Below V)

The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Black-dragon-fight-fire

50The Isle of Orontum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Isle of Orontum Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Herobrine wrote:(Remember I'm infront of you and my dragons raging in the sky destroying some statue)

Aaaaaaaaaaaah! -Sees a vision myself of my dragon evolving and being more powerful than ever-

YOU NEED TO KILL IT!!!

Although Eols can only see the visions, the chaos and terror which is going on, she staggers forward until she bumps into Rorak. Clenching her hands around the front of his cloak over his chest, she shrieks at him -- not intentionally yelling, but the sounds of horror from the visions seem deafening to her even though they are not actually there -- "Stop it! Stop the visions! I can't do anything, I don't know what you are talking about; I have no magic to destroy a dragon, which isn't even free yet! Stop it!"

She can feel primeval terror welling up within her, threatening to drag her down, and the fact that the man is screaming makes it clear he isn't feeling to great about what he's seeing either. To try to snap him out of it so the visions can stop tormenting her too, she jerk on the front of his cloak to make him lean forward a bit. Putting her mouth near his ear -- or, at least, where she thinks his ear is; she can't really see with the visions and all -- she roars into it, "MAKE IT STOP!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum