Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emily's Illegal Shop

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:Sima is still in his home,sitting quietly and watching his old,small and almost destroyed TV.
Johnson confronted her. "I have any materialistic things you could possibly want, if you agree to do us a little mission."

52Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Ailios sits straight up as sound affects come from nowhere, and a wicked witch appears on the wall. Being pretty much a ghost, he is not too disturbed by the sounds or the witch, although he is disturbed by a single question: Who Is Making the Sounds?

Rising from his chair, he turns and begins to walk around the room, and then out the door to try to see who is there. He moves cautiously, but the sound of his clanking armor and whistling wind gives away where he is.

-- Meanwhile --

Emily ran through the city, breathing heavily. She is still invisible, but she can feel the camo-threads in her clothing try to short out. Desperate not to become visible in the city, she turns and runs into a random building. She zig-zags all over the place, and eventually busts into a random room. She slams the door shut and then sags against it, breathing heavily.

Then, turning, she sees a man -- Sima -- sitting down in front of a T.V., staring at the door. She had broken into his home! At that precise moment, the camo-threads in her clothing short out and cease functioning, and she becomes entirely visible to him.

53Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:Sima is still in his home,sitting quietly and watching his old,small and almost destroyed TV.
Johnson confronted her. "I have any materialistic things you could possibly want, if you agree to do us a little mission."

First,it isn't her,it is him. xD
-------------
Sima get up fast.
I don't have anything better to do,i will do what they want.
-Sure,i will do what you say.

54Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

(I'm now the fabled Herobrine of Minecraft)

Chara: Herobrine.

I approach SIMA's house ready to kill him >Very Happy

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

55Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:

-------------
Sima get up fast.
Oh yes it's him it was just a mistake I know you're a boy (I'm a boy too)
---
Alright, now find her and become her friend!

Herobrine wrote:(I'm now the fabled Herobrine of Minecraft)

No killing here please and overpowering. It's hammerable by law.

56Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:

-------------
Sima get up fast.
---

xD
------
-Become friend with who?

57Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Meanwhile, Emily had somehow gone unnoticed in Sima's room. As the two men speak, the girl -- now totally visible because the camo-threads in her clothes had shorted out -- inches off into a corner and hides behind a table.

58Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Jana V wrote:

-------------
Sima get up fast.
---

xD
------
-Become friend with who?
with an invisible fugitive girl (illegal owner of illegal shop) called Emily. She's still roaming around the city, oh wait she's in your house. Good luck.

59Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Eventually, Emily opened the door and peeked out. With a wave to Sima, the girl steps back outside, and disappears down the hallway.

60Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Emily Sanders wrote:Eventually, Emily opened the door and peeked out. With a wave to Sima, the girl steps back outside, and disappears down the hallway.
Um you just went out?

61Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Jana V wrote:
Emily Sanders wrote:Eventually, Emily opened the door and peeked out. With a wave to Sima, the girl steps back outside, and disappears down the hallway.
Um you just went out?

Yes. This thread had been empty for so long, something has to happen; that something was, she walked out.

62Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Emily Sanders wrote:
Jana V wrote:
Um you just went out?

Yes. This thread had been empty for so long, something has to happen; that something was, she walked out.
Mmm.. I really want to roleplay but somehow I'm just not feeling it. Let's continue on weekends. Smile And you got your computer fixed?

63Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Jana V wrote:Yes. This thread had been empty for so long, something has to happen; that something was, she walked out. Mmm.. I really want to roleplay but somehow I'm just not feeling it. Let's continue on weekends. Smile And you got your computer fixed?

Yeah, it's kind of died for me too. And no, my computer hasn't been repaired yet. :/ Soon, though...soon...*sound of ominous music*

Last edited by Emily Sanders on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

64Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Let's just wish that feeling comes soon. Hmm, love the ominous music touch who composed it? xD

65Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:55 am

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

I am Xerio the illegal plumber :3 (Trying to get all inactive roleplays active somehow)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xerio was just sitting in his shop,waiting for someone to come and ask for illegal plumbing.He was watching T.V and eating chips....The strange thing is,he lived in an apartment next to Draco's house.

66Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Jana V

Jana V

I don't know if Draco exists here.

67Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:41 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Ohh xD this time he actually put Sima xP he usually puts Draco in every roleplay...Anyways forget the Draco part and imagine it Sima :Whistling:
_____________________________________________________________________-

68Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Lol, alrighty then. I just want to wait for Emily to be in the mood.

69Emily's Illegal Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily's Illegal Shop Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Lets go and roleplay in this one, shall we? Very Happy
Revive the thread,revive!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum