Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Discussion Rules

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1General Discussion Rules Empty General Discussion Rules Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:29 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

General Discussion Rules

The Miscrimania General Discussion Forum is for discussion of topics directly related to Miscrimania.

General Discussion forum is for threads about the game itself. If you wish to discuss other topics - whether it's polling for real-life statistics or asking what one listens to while playing - please post in our Off-Topic Forum.

Please be courteous!
Don't libel others ("others" covers people, alliances, companies, etc)
Don't be provocative, satire or ridicule
Argue the topic, not the person -- attacking others is very bad form

Don't spam. Spam is not only repeated posting, but also posting nonsense or irritating posts/threads. Examples of spam are
"Bump", "first"
Posting the same thread in multiple forums, including posting a thread to link to another thread
Links disguised as something else (Rule excluded for Team Thread Links)

DO NOT use excessive punctuation, such as "----- Warning -------", "......." and ">>>look<<<".

Be constructive, even when disagreeing and giving criticism. If you claim something is a fact, not just your opinion or impression.

Use an illustrative subject and refrain from using "Miscrimania", "News", an official name or similar to get attention.

Mind your language, DO NOT use any discourteous, sexual, obscene, and dirty words.

Post in English, it's the only language ALL moderators understand, and if a moderator can't verify that your post is not breaking the rules, it will get deleted.

I hope you have read the rules and shall use them.

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

2General Discussion Rules Empty Re: General Discussion Rules Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Julian Z

Julian Z

Callum... I know this was made with the big effort you put in almost everything... but I have already done a guide like these Suspect Let Steff decide... but I did it first! 'luck man!

Last edited by Julian Z on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

3General Discussion Rules Empty Re: General Discussion Rules Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Did you have to quote? I suggest you edit your comment and remove the quote.

Last edited by Magicite Overlord on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

4General Discussion Rules Empty Re: General Discussion Rules Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Julian Z

Julian Z

Did you have to quote? I suggest you edit your comment and remove the quote.
Did you?? thanks for telling me Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum