Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs!

+7
JL
Sima Miletijevv
ShadowsMaster
Symon Madueno
Pawrian Gray
Jana V
Steff
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Tue May 15, 2012 4:52 pm

HasanFarhat

Steff wrote:You're gonna love them. Trust me! Wink

:/ i was pretty anticipated for the game but now...not so much....i thought that Miscrimania's game would have even more awsome artwork than the magazine but it turns out not Sad simple npcs suck....and if the maps and location and game looks like that then i dont even want to play it Sad

27Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Tue May 15, 2012 4:53 pm

HasanFarhat

:/ i was pretty anticipated for the game but now...not so much....i thought that Miscrimania's game would have even more awsome artwork than the magazine but it turns out not Sad simple npcs suck....and if the maps and location and game looks like that then i dont even want to play it Sad

28Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Tue May 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Jana V

Jana V

HasanFarhat wrote:

That's simple prejudice.

I personally prefer smaller NPCs and simpler game format, it's more classic, flexible and the possibility is endless. Beside good art could be slipped easily in Miscrits arts or the warriors.

29Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Thu May 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

HasanFarhat wrote::/ i was pretty anticipated for the game but now...not so much....i thought that Miscrimania's game would have even more awsome artwork than the magazine but it turns out not Sad simple npcs suck....and if the maps and location and game looks like that then i dont even want to play it Sad

Well, that wasn't impolite or anything. Try to at least word your disappointments in a more well-mannered way.

If a single factor in the game doesn't appeal to you, so you decide not to play the game over that one little thing, then so be it. The rest of us will enjoy it while the more nit-picky people stare at paintings done by Leonardo da Vinci.

30Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Fri May 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Moiz Raza

Moiz Raza

How to create an NPC??!!?!?!?

31Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Fri May 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Moiz Raza wrote:How to create an NPC??!!?!?!?
You just copy the template on the first page, zoom in and draw over it; put hair and clothes and stuffs.

32Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Fri May 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

OLD ONE REMOVED FOR SUCKING.

Lady Wyverness, Town Greater

Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Id6hd4

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

33Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Fri May 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Wyver-Triumph wrote:OLD ONE REMOVED FOR SUCKING.

Wow nice Very Happy

34Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 19, 2012 1:38 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Jana V wrote:
Wyver-Triumph wrote:OLD ONE REMOVED FOR SUCKING.

Wow nice Very Happy

Took forever

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

35Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

I will make one, but just for fun. :3 But I won't post it here until Tuesday (3 days from now), because school is out...and school is the only place I can access Photoshop, and I am not allowed to download GIMP onto my parents' computer.

36Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 562173_2897972908141_1824934107_1720725_1502960425_n

37Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Emily Sanders wrote:Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 562173_2897972908141_1824934107_1720725_1502960425_n
Um she looks amazing. What a Face

38Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Jana V wrote:Um she looks amazing. What a Face

Oh yes. What beauty! What grace! How angelic is she...

Er...well...

Okay, she's rather plain looking. Very Happy

39Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 am

Jana V

Jana V

Emily Sanders wrote:
Jana V wrote:Um she looks amazing. What a Face

Oh yes. What beauty! What grace! How angelic is she...

Er...well...

Okay, she's rather plain looking. Very Happy
She actually looks distinct. What program did you use?

40Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Jana V wrote:She actually looks distinct. What program did you use?

Adobe Photoshop, on one of my school's computers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2