Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs!

+7
JL
Sima Miletijevv
ShadowsMaster
Symon Madueno
Pawrian Gray
Jana V
Steff
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 12, 2012 9:51 am

Steff

Steff
Admin

Hello, Miscrimaniars! If you didn't know, Miscrimania's game will be full of NPCs! That means that they are Non-Player Character, and they will be in the game to talk with you, whenever you get bored, or looking for more informations! They will be in the town of Miscrimania, in the wild, everywhere.

Two NPCs that are sure that they will be in the game:
*Aldo: Noticing about Miscrimania's Magazine every friday.
*Linda: Noticing about Miscrimania's Forums.

There will also be NPCs that will give you an awesome introduction how to start the game and what you're available to do. But now you have a chance to suggest and tell your wish what NPC you would like to see in the game. Don't forget, you have big chances for your wish to come true.

Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! K6ZyO

http://miscrimania.friendhood.net

2Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 12, 2012 9:57 am

Jana V

Jana V

I really need to understand the story plot in the game first, like the time set, and what happened to Apollo Nox, etc.

3Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 12, 2012 10:03 am

Steff

Steff
Admin

Apollo have nothing to do with Miscrimania, tought.

4Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 12, 2012 10:08 am

Jana V

Jana V

Steff wrote:Apollo have nothing to do with Miscrimania, tought.
Yeah but, how many years is it from the Miscrits game? Like is it in their future? And what's the location's relation to SK and VI? Or is it just completely new land with no link at all to the old miscrits game?

5Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 12, 2012 10:09 am

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

:/ umm... what ya? no idea..? ._.
maybe a villager, someone like miscrian scholar.
and srry baybe not too related to this but do you like it XD ~here~

http://ramadhanti.deviantart.com/

6Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 12, 2012 10:32 am

Jana V

Jana V

Pawrian Gray wrote::/ umm... what ya? no idea..? ._.
Wow cool! But I think it doesn't fit to be a lightning warrior, but it will be a cool NPC!!

7Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 12, 2012 10:42 am

Symon Madueno

Symon Madueno

What about Guards ? guarding the other locations beside the forest ?

8Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

Jana V wrote:Yeah but, how many years is it from the Miscrits game? Like is it in their future? And what's the location's relation to SK and VI? Or is it just completely new land with no link at all to the old miscrits game?

Miscrimania is the future. Many many many years after the main Miscrits. When we came to that unknown land, we just found some ruins from the past, we found a trace, we found enough things to understand their story and to start it again, in this century.

9Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

Sorry, I have already imagined the Lightning Warrior for my own, but as Jana said, can we use it as a NPC?

10Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

Symon Madueno wrote:What about Guards ? guarding the other locations beside the forest ?

Yes. They will be added.

11Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 12, 2012 1:49 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Then IF you want a side story NPC suggestion, add a race called the Noxians. They're descendants of Apollo Nox and the Magicites, because of the history they are hated by everyone and treated like slaves. Yeah that's my suggestion.

12Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 12, 2012 2:05 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Image_10
Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Image_11
Well if you guys want to make NPC's thats easy!Here's 2 template,a guys and a girls,all you have to do is edit those template and stuff and you can submit your NPC.Here's an Example of one I made.(Not going to be included in Miscrimania)
Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Image_12

13Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 12, 2012 2:14 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

^ Awesome!! Now, everyone who wanna help, start doing any NPC! Wink

14Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 12, 2012 2:35 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

ShadowsMaster wrote:Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Image_10
Well if you guys want to make NPC's thats easy!Here's 2 template,a guys and a girls,all you have to do is edit those template and stuff and you can submit your NPC.Here's an Example of one I made.(Not going to be included in Miscrimania)
going to try this thing. Razz

15Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sat May 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Jana V

Jana V

ShadowsMaster wrote:Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Image_10
Wow wow, this shouldn't be too difficult. pirat

16Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sun May 13, 2012 12:18 am

JL

JL

well I tried Razz

Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Miscrimanianpc1

17Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sun May 13, 2012 2:16 am

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

Steff wrote:

Sorry, I have already imagined the Lightning Warrior for my own, but as Jana said, can we use it as a NPC?
SUREEEEEEEEE

http://ramadhanti.deviantart.com/

18Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sun May 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Jana V

Jana V

So I can post my own NPC idea, right?

I want a major NPC called Janav, he's like an elite miscrit fighter and he uses miscrits that were created by me. I want him to be one of the top NPC in Miscrimania, if possible. I want him also to be recurring, to appear in more than one time.

Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! IvI0T

19Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sun May 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:So I can post my own NPC idea, right?

I want a major NPC called Janav, he's like an elite miscrit fighter and he uses miscrits that were created by me. I want him to be one of the top NPC in Miscrimania, if possible. I want him also to be recurring, to appear in more than one time.

You edited it in GIMP,right? Rolling Eyes

20Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Sun May 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sima LYE wrote:
Jana V wrote:So I can post my own NPC idea, right?

You edited it in GIMP,right? Rolling Eyes
Yeah I always do.

21Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Mon May 14, 2012 1:33 pm

HasanFarhat

well if ur gonna do npcs dont do them like those small figures do them like miscrit figures...and mayby if miscrimania is in the future then their can be cyber stuff,cyber relics and cyber looking npcs

22Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Mon May 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Jana V

Jana V

HasanFarhat wrote:well if ur gonna do npcs dont do them like those small figures do them like miscrit figures...
No, in this game the NPCs are small like pokemon, plus it's much easier work.

23Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Mon May 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

JL wrote:well I tried Razz

Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Miscrimanianpc1

How did you make!

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

24Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Tue May 15, 2012 2:03 pm

HasanFarhat

Jana V wrote:
HasanFarhat wrote:well if ur gonna do npcs dont do them like those small figures do them like miscrit figures...
No, in this game the NPCs are small like pokemon, plus it's much easier work.

:/ i dont like those looks(reason why i stopped playing pokemkn

25Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Empty Re: Let's begin - Suggesting NPCs! Tue May 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

You're gonna love them. Trust me! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next