Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Wed May 23, 2012 10:56 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Okay,i think that there isn't any fan fiction here,so i decided to make a story.As my love for Miscrits is gone,i felt in love with art of writing.I am busy now(with school),but you will see this story soon.(probably tomorrow). Razz

Prologue:
Many strong,deadly,cute,fast,dangerous creatures called miscrits lived in a place called Miscria.Miscrimania was a beautiful place hidden far in miscria.It may be looking nice,but it isn't easy to survive.In those times,other miscrits needed somebody to help them survive and stay alive.......

About the characters

Coming later..............

Book one
chapter 1:
Mysterious assassin

It was morning in Miscrimania village,and detectives and police were awake first.In a little house, somebody almost killed poor Dragonail.
-He was lucky that he is alive now. One of the policemans said,he was talking to detective.Draco was passing buy,he was curious, so he got closer and asked detective what happened.
-Well,somebody tried to kill Aduro that was living here.Luckily,one of our policemans was passin that night,so he heard something.When he got in, our assassin, as you can guess, already left. We asked Aduro for some informations, but he was shocked so he couldn't tell us anything.
After this talk,Draco went to his house,he was living in a cave not much far from the village.He wanted to find out who did this, since he is always on the side of the justice.
I cant do all of this by myself,i will need more skillful and good miscrits that will help me.TOmorrow,i must found somebody.Draco was thinking,while the sun was slowly falling down,wile sky became black,wile new mystery was happening........

Last edited by Sima Miletijevv on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 am; edited 6 times in total

2Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Wed May 23, 2012 11:17 am

Steff

Steff
Admin

Let's hope for something interesting. Very Happy

http://miscrimania.friendhood.net

3Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

I was too busy but now i shall start,chapter one is short but others will be longer!

4Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:I was too busy but now i shall start,chapter one is short but others will be longer!

Will classic roleplay characters be in there like Rorak?

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

5Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Skylord_Rorak wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:I was too busy but now i shall start,chapter one is short but others will be longer!

No,this is a story,no roleplay characters. Rolling Eyes

6Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:13 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Skylord_Rorak wrote:

Draco is a roleplay character.

7Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Skylord_Rorak wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Skylord_Rorak wrote:

Yes,i just used his name,when i finish about the characters,you will see that Draco is a miscrit,i just used the name. -_-

8Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Skylord_Rorak wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:
Skylord_Rorak wrote:

Yes,i just used his name,when i finish about the characters,you will see that Draco is a miscrit,i just used the name. -_-

:3 Can there be Skylords in this. Their councils of cities which embrace the air, like floating buildings and airships all over the place.

9Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:59 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Sky city. Me gusta.

10Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:58 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Jana V wrote:Sky city. Me gusta.

What? Suspect Suspect

11Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Sima Miletijevv wrote:

What? Suspect Suspect

She likes the idea of sky cities.

12Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Sima Miletijevv wrote:

What? Suspect Suspect

He's responding to this:

Skylord_Rorak wrote::3 Can there be Skylords in this. Their councils of cities which embrace the air, like floating buildings and airships all over the place.

Skylord_Rorak is talking about one of my ideas in the roleplay thread I created, The Realm of Dreams and Shadows, a ciy which is suspended in the sky from air- and space-ships. It is ruled by a council of Skylords.

Skylord_Rorak is wanting you to put something from roleplay in there, which I would have to be asked for permission first (since it was my creation) instead of someone else volunteering it.

Anyway, that's what he was talking about.

13Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Sima Miletijevv wrote:

What? Suspect Suspect

He's responding to this:

Skylord_Rorak wrote::3 Can there be Skylords in this. Their councils of cities which embrace the air, like floating buildings and airships all over the place.

Skylord_Rorak is talking about one of my ideas in the roleplay thread I created, The Realm of Dreams and Shadows, a ciy which is suspended in the sky from air- and space-ships. It is ruled by a council of Skylords.

Skylord_Rorak is wanting you to put something from roleplay in there, which I would have to be asked for permission first (since it was my creation) instead of someone else volunteering it.

Anyway, that's what he was talking about.

Your idea wasn't original. Yogscast from Youtube have a city called Mistral City which has floating buildings and epicness, a bit like Hanging City

14Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Skylord_Rorak wrote:Your idea wasn't original. Yogscast from Youtube have a city called Mistral City which has floating buildings and epicness, a bit like Hanging City

You seem to be confused. I am not claiming I came up with the idea of floating cities; the idea of floating cities has been around for decades, if not centuries. The idea/theme is used in a lot of different books, movies, and art. I am claiming that I made up Hanging City.

Mistral City is a hanging city, but it is not Hanging City. Two different places, two different cultures, two different lands and whatever. Anyway, Hanging City and the Skylords (Skylords from at least from Hanging City) and all that come with it was my idea and no one else's. Don't mix up YouTube with RDS.

With that publicly said for all to see since I was publicly poked at, this is not the place to debate about fictional floating cities. If you have anything else to say Skylord_Rorak, you can PM me. Let us enjoy Sima's story without disrupting this thread further.

---

Sima, I like the story so far, even if it's just the first chapter; it's short, but intriguing. I won't be online as often as I would like to be, but I will keep checking back to keep up! Very Happy

15Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:29 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Skylord_Rorak wrote:Your idea wasn't original. Yogscast from Youtube have a city called Mistral City which has floating buildings and epicness, a bit like Hanging City

You seem to be confused. I am not claiming I came up with the idea of floating cities; the idea of floating cities has been around for decades, if not centuries. The idea/theme is used in a lot of different books, movies, and art. I am claiming that I made up Hanging City.

Mistral City is a hanging city, but it is not Hanging City. Two different places, two different cultures, two different lands and whatever. Anyway, Hanging City and the Skylords (Skylords from at least from Hanging City) and all that come with it was my idea and no one else's. Don't mix up YouTube with RDS.

With that publicly said for all to see since I was publicly poked at, this is not the place to debate about fictional floating cities. If you have anything else to say Skylord_Rorak, you can PM me. Let us enjoy Sima's story without disrupting this thread further.

---

Sima, I like the story so far, even if it's just the first chapter; it's short, but intriguing. I won't be online as often as I would like to be, but I will keep checking back to keep up! Very Happy

Nerd! -Pees all over your Profile and does graffiti on your Avatar-

16Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:33 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Emily Sanders wrote:

---

Glad you like it, i am not online much, and when i am i am making my miscrit, but i will find some time to add second chapter. Very Happy

17Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:28 am

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Skylord_Rorak wrote:Nerd! -Pees all over your Profile and does graffiti on your Avatar-

-rep. Not because you said it to me; you would have lost rep if you said that to anyone here. If for whatever reason you can not control yourself and refrain from saying disgusting things, at least refrain from posting such comments.

18Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:08 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Emily Sanders wrote:
Skylord_Rorak wrote:Nerd! -Pees all over your Profile and does graffiti on your Avatar-

-rep. Not because you said it to me; you would have lost rep if you said that to anyone here. If for whatever reason you can not control yourself and refrain from saying disgusting things, at least refrain from posting such comments.

He started it!

19Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Empty Re: Miscrimania: The Legend of Draco Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:53 am

Jana V

Jana V

Callum you're so complicated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum