Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How much do you know Animals?

+4
Jana V
GrizzlyViktor
Steff
JL
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How much do you know Animals? Empty How much do you know Animals? Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:40 pm

JL

JL

I just can't help myself geek

Welcome to How much do you know animals. just like the other games, I will ask questions and the first one to answer right wins.

Rules
-Do not search in search engines or other sources
-Only one chance to answer 1 question
-Don't cheat or edit your post

First Question
What is the largest ape?
Second Question
What is the smallest monkey?
Third Question
What is the largest bat?

Last edited by JL on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 7 times in total

2How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

Embarassed I will respect the rules, and with that I know the answer only on one question. So if I'm answering the tittle, I don't know the animals well.

2. Whale.

http://miscrimania.friendhood.net

3How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:13 pm

GrizzlyViktor

GrizzlyViktor

1 Cheetah

2 Whale

3 Shark?

4How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Jana V

Jana V

If I'm not mistaken, the last one is bear.

5How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:50 am

JL

JL

Steff got the 2nd answer right (The blue whale to be exact)
Viktor got the 1st answer
and Jana got the 3rd answer (Polar Bear to be exact)

6How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:55 am

JL

JL

New questions posted

7How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Jana V

Jana V

1. Cheetah.
3. Elephant.

Knew these by heart Very Happy

8How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:38 pm

JL

JL

Jana V wrote:1. Cheetah.
3. Elephant.

Knew these by heart Very Happy
You got the 3rd one right but the first is incorrect

9How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:26 pm

Julian Z

Julian Z

JL wrote:I just can't help myself geek

Welcome to How much do you know animals. just like the other games, I will ask questions and the first one to answer right wins.

Rules

First Question
What is the fastest animal in the world?
Second Question
What is the largest eagle?
Third Question
What is the largest land mammal? Elephant. Jana
The fastes animal in the world may be... the turtle! (just kidding... you know JL)The Cheetah.
The largest eagle is the Condor Cool
and finnaly... Jana guessed Surprised

10How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:26 am

Jana V

Jana V

Julian Z wrote:
JL wrote:I just can't help myself geek

Rules

First Question
What is the fastest animal in the world?
Second Question
What is the largest eagle?
Third Question
What is the largest land mammal? Elephant. Jana
The fastes animal in the world may be... the turtle! (just kidding... you know JL)The Cheetah.
The largest eagle is the Condor Cool
and finnaly... Jana guessed Surprised

I guessed Cheetah too and it was wrong Surprised

11How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 pm

JL

JL

No Evil or Very Mad

12How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

Largest Eagle... Haast?

13How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:51 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Largest eagle.......i don't know >.<

14How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:28 am

JL

JL

changed the 2nd question

15How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:29 am

Steff

Steff
Admin

Lol, the blue whale of course?

16How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:31 am

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

umm... number 2 is that perigine falcon?

http://ramadhanti.deviantart.com/

17How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:40 pm

JL

JL

Steff got number 2 and Teteh got number 1 cheers

18How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:42 pm

JL

JL

New questions posted Razz

19How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

I don't know any of the new ones Sad

20How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Jana V

Jana V

The largest ape is Gorilla?

21How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:27 am

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

JL wrote:First Question
What is the largest ape?

My social studies teacher.

JL wrote:Second Question

The odd little girl who sits at the front of my bus, and keeps screaming and making sound effects from horror movies. (I have no idea what her parents are letting her watch...yeesh.)

JL wrote:Third Question
What is the largest bat?

The wooden one I keep in my closet, to use when I need to handle troublesome people.

22How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:22 am

Steff

Steff
Admin

Hahahahaha, Emily you just made my day!!! Laughing Laughing cheers

23How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Jana V

Jana V

The odd little girl who sits at the front of my bus, and keeps screaming and making sound effects from horror movies. (I have no idea what her parents are letting her watch...yeesh.)
Lol sound effects from horror movies XD

24How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Hmmmm.....
I think that the smallest monkey is pygmy marmoset.(I know a lot about animals Razz )

25How much do you know Animals? Empty Re: How much do you know Animals? Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:58 am

JL

JL

Emily Sanders wrote:
JL wrote:First Question
What is the largest ape?

My social studies teacher.

JL wrote:Second Question

JL wrote:Third Question
What is the largest bat?

The wooden one I keep in my closet, to use when I need to handle troublesome people.
Hahaha! that literally made my day XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum