Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your favourite FEMALE singer?

+5
Sava
Zian Labadia
Julian Z
Jana V
Steff
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Your favourite FEMALE singer? Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

Hey, see my example and than post your fav FEMALE singer.

Lady Gaga <33.

Lady Gaga, because she is unique. She is a monster! She is great singer. She is sexy. Embarassed I adore her songs and style. I have been following her and her job from her start. I have more favourite female singers, but I will post them later as well. Razz

Your favourite FEMALE singer? Igpnp

http://miscrimania.friendhood.net

2Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Jana V

Jana V

I've recently liked Taylor Swift because of her Hunger Games songs. Her songs are very addictive. Something's wrong with you if you don't like it.

Go on youtube and put 'Safe and Sound'. (Can't post videos)

3Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Julian Z

Julian Z

My favourite female singer is:
Katy Perry... her songs, her video styles, her albums,and her music in genreall are great!!

4Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

Beyonce. <33

Her voice. Her body. And she's so beautiful!

5Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:29 pm

Julian Z

Julian Z

Beyonce Rolling Eyes

6Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Zian Labadia

Zian Labadia

miley cyrus!!!

7Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:09 am

Jana V

Jana V

I just found out about her like last hour and immediately adore her song! TAL.

8Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:34 am

Sava

Sava

Jennifer Lopez <333

9Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:14 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Beautiful singer, beautiful voice, beautiful language.

10Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:11 am

JL

JL

Adele and Charisse Rolling Eyes

11Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 am

Steff

Steff
Admin

Adele's ROLLING IN THE DEEP. I went over to tell her RUMOUR HAS IT, he's leaving her. She said I can't keep up your TURNING TABLES. I said DON'T YOU REMEBER why you fell in love? She got mad and SET FIRE TO THE RAIN. She calmed down and told me that HE WON'T GO without his stuff. I told her just let him TAKE IT ALL. I went to get her something and she said I'LL BE WAITING. The store was closed but i went an extra mile cause she's the ONE AND ONLY. She wrote me a LOVESONG. I'm happy I met SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

12Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:33 am

JL

JL

Steff wrote:Adele's ROLLING IN THE DEEP. I went over to tell her RUMOUR HAS IT, he's leaving her. She said I can't keep up your TURNING TABLES. I said DON'T YOU REMEBER why you fell in love? She got mad and SET FIRE TO THE RAIN. She calmed down and told me that HE WON'T GO without his stuff. I told her just let him TAKE IT ALL. I went to get her something and she said I'LL BE WAITING. The store was closed but i went an extra mile cause she's the ONE AND ONLY. She wrote me a LOVESONG. I'm happy I met SOMEONE LIKE YOU.
lol awesome geek but it lacks....... Chasing Pavements lol!

13Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:19 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Steff wrote:Adele's ROLLING IN THE DEEP. I went over to tell her RUMOUR HAS IT, he's leaving her. She said I can't keep up your TURNING TABLES. I said DON'T YOU REMEBER why you fell in love? She got mad and SET FIRE TO THE RAIN. She calmed down and told me that HE WON'T GO without his stuff. I told her just let him TAKE IT ALL. I went to get her something and she said I'LL BE WAITING. The store was closed but i went an extra mile cause she's the ONE AND ONLY. She wrote me a LOVESONG. I'm happy I met SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

LOL, awesome lol! Very Happy

14Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Adele's just.. LEGENDARY.

15Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

Jana V wrote:Adele's just.. LEGENDARY.

That voice. Razz Shocked

16Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:07 pm

HasanFarhat

Females.....Katy Perry

17Your favourite FEMALE singer? Empty Re: Your favourite FEMALE singer? Sun May 13, 2012 9:57 am

RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa

Jeniifer Lopez rocks Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum