Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miscrimania Contest #4 - THE WINNERS!

+2
Sima Miletijevv
Steff
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Miscrimania Contest #4 - THE WINNERS! Empty Miscrimania Contest #4 - THE WINNERS! Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

The time has come. The time to announce the winner of the fourth contest of Miscrimania! Persons with most likes will get something, but others.. I can only say - Thanks for participating, and better luck next time!

1. Chaderic Ong - 296 likes. > Miscrimania Tester + 1 Badge + An Interview!
2. John Dang - 146 likes. > Facebook Page (1500+ fans) + An Interview!
3. Jay Akbari - 136 likes. > An Advertisement + An Interview!

That's the three winners we got, Congratulations! But that's not all. We also have one BONUS REWARD, out of this TOP 3 winners, a reward for the person with the best made picture, but I'm not counting Chaderic, John and Jay. That's JL MANGUIOB! His reward is one Badge, and that's his first one. For they who don't know what badges do, they are giving one advertisement, and plus, if you collect three badges, you will be intereviewed! All the winners will get their rewards as fast as I can, for this friday's edition.

Thanks for participating, and Happy 4th July!

http://miscrimania.friendhood.net

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Congrats everybody and JL on getting the bonus reward! Razz

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

And i cant wait to lose in next contest too! ‎(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。

Jana V

Jana V

Congratulations! I'm looking forward for different-style contest in the future.

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Congratulations guys! Very Happy

Chaderic

Thank you all ! and btw, interview answers posted. Smile

7Miscrimania Contest #4 - THE WINNERS! Empty Re: Miscrimania Contest #4 - THE WINNERS! Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:55 am

JL

JL

Congratulations to all Winners! And thanks Steff Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum