Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingdom of the Rebels.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Kingdom of the Rebels. Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:34 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Long ago,there was a Kingdom.Ruled by a kind king,it had an impenetrable wall.It was like a huge fortress.Everyone was happy,until the king passed away.His evil son only seeking the richest of people,kicked out everyone who had less then 5 Billion Zin.All the people who had been kicked wandered the forest with monsters attacking.Unknown monster,these people had never left the kingdom and never seen such creatures.They had found a cave to stay in and grow,a little boy,wanting to kill the king grew until he was old enough.He was brave and amazing.He built a town for the people to live in,thought them the way of fighting,he built weapons and invented many stuff.One day he went to fight the king alone,that was the one and only time someone got past the wall.He went,but alas was killed by the main guard.A summoner knight,the only summoner there is.Now you have to choose a side,will you stay loyal to the prince and stay in your time,will you join the poor who rebel,will you betray the price or will you betray the rebels?Up to you to decide.The rules-
1.You must make a character.
2.There are NO summoners.
3.IF you are IN the kingdom,you must be a human.
4.It costs 10 Billion Zin(The currency) To get into the kingdom.They take 5 and keep you with 5.
5.No Insta-kills.
6.Don't speak for other character.Though you can interact with them (EX:Blank shoots a beam at me)
7.You can draw your characters and stuff
8.Have FUN

Character's

Mine-
Name-Cloud

Looks-Tall,Lots of scars,one across his cheek,big blade on back,no sleeve black shirt,baggy black jeans,right hand wrapped with bandages,spikyish long hair(Not going up,just spiky),Leathre boots,Metal brace on his arm at the shoulder area.Goggles on hair.

Abilities-Courage,Big blade,Eternal Slash attack.(Creates a big blue wave that's powerful)

Belongs to-Rebels;Rebel Leader

Age-17

History-All that is know about Cloud was he followed in the other rebel king's foot steps to become the next rebel king,He looks exactly and acts exactly like him.He is an orphan.He trained extremely hard and is a revered inventor.He is best friends with Teemo the bombs expert.

Money-1 Million Zin

Skills-Eternal Slash.

Enjoy Roleplaying!!!

Herobrine-
Name - Deadeye Dighy

Looks - Black version of Captain Hook's clothing from Jake and the Neverland Pirates, dark brown spiked hair too. Looks like a Swashbuckler!

Abilities - Has a somehow poisonous cutlass. (At blade touch it poisons the person which it touches.

Side - None, he came from Old London Docks

Age - 28

History - He is an uncle secretly and had a constant habit of narrating.

Money-54 Million Zin

Skills-None so far

Jana-
Name - Sir Enero

Looks - ?

Abilities - ?

Side - Kingdom

Age - ?

History - A knight in the Kingdom.

Money- ?

Payed- (Because you are a protector of the kingdom you get payed.)-$1 Million Zin a month.

Skills- ?

Sima-
Name-Draco

Looks- ?

Abilities- ?

Side- Neutral

Age- ?

History- ?

Money- ?

Skills- ?

Last edited by ShadowsMaster on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 6 times in total

2Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Name - Rorak

Looks - His face is blacked away by his hood. He wears a full black version of the Magicite Overlord's robes.

Abilities - He is the master of Necromancy and Telekinetic Magicks

Side - Evil King, Royal Assassin

Age - 28

History - The race of his planet, Necromi. He used to destroy planets to find a female Necromi but he gave up and now works for the Evil King

http://magiciteclan.forumotion.co.uk/

3Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:41 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Cloud was out on a stroll when a were wolf had attacked him.The werewolf clawed him but he blocked with his blade and kicked it back.It was angry now,it jumped at him,again he blocked with his blade,but the werewolf bit him.He was scared now.He slashed at it but it jumped and clawed him,He ran behind a tree and when it came near he slashed but missed again,only to be flewn back into another werewolf and besides them a noble from the kingdom.They looked at him cornering him at the wall,"You-your crazy he said!" As he pulled out his newest invention,the element gun.It was fully charged,and he shocked the werewolves and shot the noble with an earth spike.The Noble took it out and put his hand to his wound.He was angry and shot Cloud in the left arm.Then the werewolves started clawing him."ENOUGH." He screamed!He twirled with his blade and sent the werewolves flying.They stood back up,he didn't know what to do,all 3 were creeping closer and closer.He closed his eyes and slashed.When he opened them,a huge blue wave appeared and cut apart the werewolves and noble.The noble survived,Cloud came to him.He looked at him as he said "Help." He said."I would've killed you but we are not like you!"He gave him first aid and left."Get out of the forest on your own." He said.Cloud also stole some of his money.He now had- 1.3 Million Zin.

4Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

ShadowsMaster wrote:Cloud was out on a stroll when a were wolf had attacked him.The werewolf clawed him but he blocked with his blade and kicked it back.It was angry now,it jumped at him,again he blocked with his blade,but the werewolf bit him.He was scared now.He slashed at it but it jumped and clawed him,He ran behind a tree and when it came near he slashed but missed again,only to be flewn back into another werewolf and besides them a noble from the kingdom.They looked at him cornering him at the wall,"You-your crazy he said!" As he pulled out his newest invention,the element gun.It was fully charged,and he shocked the werewolves and shot the noble with an earth spike.The Noble took it out and put his hand to his wound.He was angry and shot Cloud in the left arm.Then the werewolves started clawing him."ENOUGH." He screamed!He twirled with his blade and sent the werewolves flying.They stood back up,he didn't know what to do,all 3 were creeping closer and closer.He closed his eyes and slashed.When he opened them,a huge blue wave appeared and cut apart the werewolves and noble.The noble survived,Cloud came to him.He looked at him as he said "Help." He said."I would've killed you but we are not like you!"He gave him first aid and left."Get out of the forest on your own." He said.Cloud also stole some of his money.He now had- 1.3 Million Zin.

-Does an illusion making me very still and making me look like a statue-

5Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:43 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Herobrine wrote:Name - Rorak

Looks - His face is blacked away by his hood. He wears a full black version of the Magicite Overlord's robes.

Age - 28

History - The race of his planet, Necromi. He used to destroy planets to find a female Necromi but he gave up and now works for the Evil King

There is no Sorcerers or magic.Nobody knows magic and Necromancy and stuff.Please use another character.

6Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

ShadowsMaster wrote:

Age - 28

There is no Sorcerers or magic.Nobody knows magic and Necromancy and stuff.Please use another character.

No.

7Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

ShadowsMaster wrote:

Age - 28

Wait! are there pirates that walked too far onto land :3

8Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:45 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Herobrine wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:

Age - 28

No.

You can NOT role play with this character.

9Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:45 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Herobrine wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:

Age - 28

Wait! are there pirates that walked too far onto land :3
Everything that doesn't include magic.

10Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Name - Deadeye Dighy

Looks - Black version of Captain Hook's clothing from Jake and the Neverland Pirates, dark brown spiked hair too. Looks like a Swashbuckler!

Abilities - Has a somehow poisonous cutlass. (At blade touch it poisons the person which it touches.

Age - 28

11Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:21 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Herobrine wrote:Name - Deadeye Dighy

Age - 28

Put how much money he has,skills,and he must be on one of the sides.Fix that and I'll put you on character list.

12Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

ShadowsMaster wrote:

Age - 28

Put how much money he has,skills,and he must be on one of the sides.Fix that and I'll put you on character list.

He has; Money: 54328 (He's a pirate DUH!)

Oh and is there a neutral side? He doesn't know about the kingdom or rebels

13Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:14 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Herobrine wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:

Age - 28

Money-54 Million Zin

Skills-None so far

He has; Money: 54328 (He's a pirate DUH!)

Oh and is there a neutral side? He doesn't know about the kingdom or rebels

K,he's added.

14Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Jana V

Jana V

I will be Saint Enero here. Character details still mysterious. Is it only rebel and kingdom? Can't there be neutral.

15Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:25 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Jana V wrote:I will be Saint Enero here. Character details still mysterious. Is it only rebel and kingdom? Can't there be neutral.

K your neutral :3

16Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

I will be Draco and i will be neutral. I will post other things about him later, i am lazy now. Rolling Eyes

17Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Jana V

Jana V

ShadowsMaster wrote:
Jana V wrote:I will be Saint Enero here. Character details still mysterious. Is it only rebel and kingdom? Can't there be neutral.

I change my mind I will be a knight in the kingdom.

18Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:33 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

Jana V wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:

Oh I put Sir Enero ._. is that ok?

19Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Jana V

Jana V

ShadowsMaster wrote:
Jana V wrote:
ShadowsMaster wrote:

Oh I put Sir Enero ._. is that ok?
Yes that is very fine.

20Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:41 pm

ShadowsMaster

ShadowsMaster

"KNIGHTS!!" The king commanded.
"Yes sir?" They replied.
"I have a special mission for you..."

21Kingdom of the Rebels. Empty Re: Kingdom of the Rebels. Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 am

Skylord_Rorak

Skylord_Rorak

Whats this! A forest! I knew I shouldn't have done brothers commands! Now I'm far int... -Elephants run past chasing a black knight- What the....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum