Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Destiny Of Fun

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Destiny Of Fun Empty The Destiny Of Fun Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:14 am

Miscrit Maniac

Miscrit Maniac

CHAPTER 1: Giggles Land
In a land with absolutely nothing but fun, called Giggles Land, there lived 2 mighty Goldliaths - the King and Queen of the land. Their son, Prince Mirthrous, and daughter, Princess Bronzilly, respect their parents and the citizens of the land. That went on for centuries - the tradition didn't stop until Apollo Nox invaded the land and turned the royal family into Darks... They utterly ruined Giggles Land, turning the once-fun world into a dump, full of sadness and terror...

CHAPTER 2: The Prophecy of Fun
Hearty, a young Giggles, was walking through the ruins of Giggles Land, and bumped into an old Goldliath. The Goldliath panted, "Young... Giggles... Please... bring... this... scroll... to the... Chosen One... You'll know if he's... the Chosen... One... when... you... see... it... glowing..." He handed Hearty the scroll and walked away. "Hmm... Maybe the Chosen One can save Giggles Land! I better go and find him!!" He walked out of Monk's Mountain and went to the Town of Volcano Island. He saw a boy in armour and rushed to hand him the scroll. "Are you the Chosen One?" Hearty asked the boy. "I believe I am!" the boy exclaimed. Hearty saw the scroll glow and knew that the boy wasn't lying.

CHAPTER 3: The Mountain Hike

COMING SOON!

2The Destiny Of Fun Empty Re: The Destiny Of Fun Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:12 am

Jana V

Jana V

Giggles land?! That's the best utopian idea for miscrits ever! What a Face

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum