Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Few Forums Updates

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Few Forums Updates Empty Few Forums Updates Sun May 20, 2012 10:36 am

Steff

Steff
Admin

Few Forums Updates V6sdV

Hello, Miscrimaniars! I hope you're doing well during this weekend, and I hope that you will enjoy the rest of the weekend. I updated some permissions for this forums:

1. Signature Fixed. Now in all your future post(s) you will see your signature. But in case you haven't wrote your signature yet, than go on your Profile >> Signature - and write it. After that, don't forget to go on your profile's Preferences, and allow attaching of your signature.

2. Username's changes - Not Allowed anymore. Few people already changed it from the start, and I would not like if you do that again. In case if you really want a new name, than feel free to make a thread about that in General Discussion sub-forum and I will change it, if it's good.

3. Minumum user's age - Changed to 10 from 12. Not a big change, but I think that 10 years old kid have to be allowed to join this forums.

http://miscrimania.friendhood.net

2Few Forums Updates Empty Re: Few Forums Updates Sun May 20, 2012 10:40 am

Jana V

Jana V

Nice changes, I see a steadily growing nice community here. And yes, this forum is safe. farao

3Few Forums Updates Empty Re: Few Forums Updates Sun May 20, 2012 11:26 am

Pawrian Gray

Pawrian Gray

*tetst my signature*

http://ramadhanti.deviantart.com/

4Few Forums Updates Empty Re: Few Forums Updates Sun May 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Good; I had never even noticed that signatures were not showing. Razz

5Few Forums Updates Empty Re: Few Forums Updates Mon May 21, 2012 12:44 pm

RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa