Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The First Miscrimania Moderator!

+3
Emily Sanders
Jana V
Steff
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The First Miscrimania Moderator! Empty The First Miscrimania Moderator! Fri May 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

The First Miscrimania Moderator! BuqEo

Hello Miscrimaniars! BRAND NEWS! I'm so happy that this Miscrimania's forums are growing! More than 140 threads, more than 1340 posts and around 64 members! And now...

I'm proudly presenting the first Miscrimania Forums MODERATOR - Emily Sanders!! She is very helpful, careful, peaceful and she proved many times that she deserves this place! Emily, I forgot to mention, in case if you have trouble finding how to close, sticky and move threads, feel free to ask me in Private Message, and also I will notice you soon about the Reputation system.

Congratulations! Smile

http://miscrimania.friendhood.net

2The First Miscrimania Moderator! Empty Re: The First Miscrimania Moderator! Fri May 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Jana V

Jana V

Congratulations; she totally deserves it. If she was a mod on the other forums it would've been like a heaven there.

And nice that Decesrat is featured there, it completely resembles Emily's personality herself. Razz

3The First Miscrimania Moderator! Empty Re: The First Miscrimania Moderator! Sat May 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Jana V wrote:Congratulations; she totally deserves it. If she was a mod on the other forums it would've been like a heaven there.

Thanks, Jana! Razz

Jana V wrote:And nice that Decesrat is featured there, it completely resembles Emily's personality herself. Razz

And now that you've flattered me, Jana, I am going to throw you in the dungeons. clown

4The First Miscrimania Moderator! Empty Re: The First Miscrimania Moderator! Sun May 20, 2012 5:52 am

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

awesome plaugerat in the game.respect for tww

5The First Miscrimania Moderator! Empty Re: The First Miscrimania Moderator! Sun May 20, 2012 10:35 am

Jana V

Jana V

Emily Sanders wrote:
Jana V wrote:Congratulations; she totally deserves it. If she was a mod on the other forums it would've been like a heaven there.

Thanks, Jana! Razz

Jana V wrote:And nice that Decesrat is featured there, it completely resembles Emily's personality herself. Razz

And now that you've flattered me, Jana, I am going to throw you in the dungeons. clown
Your welcome.

Just make sure there is 5 star hotel quality in the dungeon. pig

6The First Miscrimania Moderator! Empty Re: The First Miscrimania Moderator! Sun May 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Emily Sanders

Emily Sanders

Jana V wrote:Just make sure there is 5 star hotel quality in the dungeon. pig

I will make sure that your rock pillows are changed daily, your sheets placed under lock and key in a safe place so they never get torn or dirty, and that your food is always freshly rejected by the kitchen before being brought to you. Twisted Evil

7The First Miscrimania Moderator! Empty Re: The First Miscrimania Moderator! Mon May 21, 2012 12:45 pm

RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa

Congrats Emily Smile

8The First Miscrimania Moderator! Empty Re: The First Miscrimania Moderator! Mon May 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

I finally fixed my computer Razz
Congratulations Emily! Very Happy You deserve it! Very Happy

9The First Miscrimania Moderator! Empty Re: The First Miscrimania Moderator! Tue May 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

congrats emily.hey steff is plaugerat in the game?

10The First Miscrimania Moderator! Empty Re: The First Miscrimania Moderator! Tue May 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

Yes, it is.

11The First Miscrimania Moderator! Empty Re: The First Miscrimania Moderator! Fri May 25, 2012 6:56 am

JL

JL

Congratulations Emily! You Deserved it!

12The First Miscrimania Moderator! Empty Re: The First Miscrimania Moderator! Wed May 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Ling pincer

Ling pincer

<-------how to edit this avatar thingy?

13The First Miscrimania Moderator! Empty Re: The First Miscrimania Moderator! Wed May 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Steff

Steff
Admin

Ling pincer wrote:<-------how to edit this avatar thingy?

On the top of the forums, on the menu bar, there is an option "Profile", between Usergroups and messages. Go there and than on the next menu bar choose avatar, and upload yours.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum