Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation!

+2
Steff
Jana V
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! Empty Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! Sun May 13, 2012 10:29 am

Jana V

Jana V

Say welcome to Chiflor, the new little creature that will kill you with cuteness overload!

Chiflor
Element: Nature

Stats coming soon!

Moves coming soon!

Chiflor

Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! 0EtjT

Chiflor can easily be the most lovely miscrits ever, with its sweet and cheerful nature.

Catne

Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! ONqvd

The flower on Catne's head is known as the herb of goodness, a medicine that can make everything better.

Trollchid

Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! RzXYh

Trollchid naturally produces bliss powders, which can be dangerous at some points.

Marimony

Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! ZhCCF

Marimony is the symbol of elegance and good power, it protects itself with deadly herbs.

The Miscrits is branded TWW Miscrits

2Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! Empty Re: Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! Sun May 13, 2012 10:31 am

Steff

Steff
Admin

Amazing. Cuteness Overload!! Going in Miscrimania's Second Land, Ancient Ruins. Razz

http://miscrimania.friendhood.net

3Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! Empty Re: Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! Sun May 13, 2012 10:34 am

Sima Miletijevv

Sima Miletijevv

Wow,this is amazing!Great job Jana,happy to see this miscrit in game. Razz

4Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! Empty Re: Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! Sun May 13, 2012 10:37 am

RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa

Wow,just amazing,i like it! and cuteness overload,its miscrimania pepsi Very Happy

5Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! Empty Re: Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! Sun May 13, 2012 10:43 am

Jana V

Jana V

Steff wrote:Amazing. Cuteness Overload!! Going in Miscrimania's Second Land, Ancient Ruins. Razz
Ancient ruins? I'm gonna adjust the lores to match it. Ancient ruins is a sinister place right?

???, who lives in the sinister ancient ruins, symbolises hope in every darkness.

Pritam Nayak

Pritam Nayak

Overlord......Me Gonna Fall Down lol!

Moiz Raza

Moiz Raza

Woah... So cool (BTW my first post LOL) What program do you use??? Laughing

Jana V

Jana V

Moiz Raza wrote:Woah... So cool (BTW my first post LOL) What program do you use??? Laughing
I use GIMP Very Happy

9Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! Empty Re: Chiflor - The new cuteness sensation! Tue May 15, 2012 11:13 am

Moiz Raza

Moiz Raza

Jana V wrote:
Moiz Raza wrote:Woah... So cool (BTW my first post LOL) What program do you use??? Laughing
I use GIMP Very Happy

:O I can't draw with GIMP (idk why, maybe cause the drawing size where you can draw is kinda samll... Anyway,nice miscrit Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum